Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
The episode with the UFOs. That staged scene with Tristan and his gormless mate standing there with this stupid balloon not knowing what to do with themselves or their hands. It was so cringey.
Ive not got that far Im still on series 15 and Im almost at the episode where Khloe hears about him cheating :giggle:

Reactions: 1

emm

VIP Member
Is anyone else really disappointed with season 20. I really wanted them to go out with a bang. I'm usually on Kims side when it comes to her vs Kourtney, but I get why Kourtney gets so frustrated with Kim not being as open with her relationship with Kanye. I understand that Scott was a cast member of the show unlike Kanye, but I would have loved them to have gone a bit more in depth with it. Even just from Kim's side as I don't want them to exploit Kanyes mental health battle. They all know how to do good tv.
yeah I agree, they really should have ended before, I bet this season will get awful ratings it is just SO dull

emm

VIP Member
There have been a number of issues when any member of the Klan starts any business venture, Kim caused a stir when she came out with her own version of spanx, she fucked up by using the brand name which she was forced to change. That could have been a mistake or done on purpose but
she did ruffle a few feathers. Both Kendall and Kylie have screwed up a couple of ventures ending up in a massive lawsuit. What I don't get is that to
set up a business venture you have "people" to help avoid such screw ups, did Kendal and Kylie not research or take any notice that they might be
breaking some rules?

I don't really understand why Kendal has come out with her own tequila brand, it's not quite right for a young woman to do especially when she is a fashion model. IS she tapping into the fact that most models drink a lot because they don't eat? Thinking out loud here.
what were the lawsuits?

TJ90

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the reunion show yet? If so has Andy asked Scott why he’s dating Lisa rinnas teenage daughter? Like I cannot understand why anyone bothers with that perverted piece of shit
Have a look on kardashianvideo on insta

DaimIt

VIP Member
anyone else reading the recaps on buzzfeed? they are really funny, I have stopped watching but I read the reviews
Ooh I will check it out . I have been watching on Hayu but yeah its pretty dull lately.

You don't? See that's what I think this whole unedited photo business was about, they'd got wind of it and tried to do something to distract from it.

I reckon Sydney is telling the truth about fucking tristan, but she can't not have knew about Khloe. That's the only thing I think she's lying about.

If it was lies they'd have all came out and said it like bill Clinton 😭😭https://media.tenor.com/images/811a295a5984e523c445431ca4679f72/tenor.gif

and Khloe wouldn't have messaged Sydney....

Just my thoughts
The messages look fake if Khloe messaged Sydney they would have came up as a request because they do not follow each other