The Kardashians #20 These nipples are harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally imagining Bruce INCOGNITO as Mrs Doubtfire to look after the Kardashian Jenner sprogs for busy Momager Kris as she goes about her business and toyboy dates

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

One of my fave childhood films, really miss Robin Williams πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I declare Bruce/Caitlyn will go by the name of Ms Doubtfire

and before anyone starts about its anti trans blah blah the trans community hate Caitlyn

IMG_9850.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it just me who literally has no doubt that Khloe is Robert Kardashians daughter?!

Khloe is the absolute image (pre-surgery) of her Kardashian cousins in Armenia.
They were on the show before. One of them (I think her name was Karla/Kara) is very like Khloe pre-surgery.
I always thought she looked more like the Dr that Kris had an affair with.
---
View attachment 2870885

How do people not see that Alex Roldan is clearly her real Dad.
Yes that's him, I can see a resemblance.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Next thread title suggestion
The Kardashians #21 You next in line, Mx Jenner!
---
Or we can add Ms Doubtfire! 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Next thread title suggestion
The Kardashians #21 You next in line, Mx Jenner!
---
Or we can add Ms Doubtfire! 🀣🀣🀣
I’ve been walking through town getting funny looks because I’ve been laughing to myself that much.

Sometimes this page gets far to serious and takes a dip but Bruce Doubtfire has resuscitated it 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been walking through town getting funny looks because I’ve been laughing to myself that much.

Sometimes this page gets far to serious and takes a dip but Bruce Doubtfire has resuscitated it 😭😭
Totes agree!! It’s revived me for the weekend and given life into this thread 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Khloe is obviously robs daughter and probably looks most like him than any of them. Doesn’t make the OJ jokes any less f funny 🀣🀣

Reactions: 6
Weird how she’s never taken a DNA test to prove it? Rather than the ridiculous farce of taking one to prove Kris was her mother.
Which no one ever doubted.

Reactions: 13
Weird how she’s never taken a DNA test to prove it? Rather than the ridiculous farce of taking one to prove Kris was her mother.
I saw that episode recently and it was obviously that she was genuinely worried that the result would not be what she wanted. But that doesn’t mean that Rob Sr wasn’t her father. She looks a lot like him and the Armenian cousins, as others have pointed out. Much more so than Kourt and Kim.

Reactions: 6
If it was Kourtney or Kim who didn't resemble any of the siblings Chloe would torment them beyond believe and she would let the world know if she thought they had a different Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I watched that, Khloe saying "why should I" the I don't have anything to prove speech, she could of shut down any talk about who her father is there and then, but I guess having people talk about her and it kept her relevant. I don't think Robert is her father I do think its the Dr but what do I know 🀣.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.