The Kardashians #20 These nipples are harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Occasionally Kim seems to be copying Bianca Censori’s style (who leaves nothing to the imagination 😜)

Defo think there’s a decline as Kim has had multiple surgeries her eye is wonky, overdressed Balenciaga, dropped by D&G
But she must be Cinderella to the Met Ball 😂 Grifters gotta grift!

So that modern fairytale continues…
Bianca's style is whatever Ye makes her wear or not wear on some occasions!
Of course we'll still talked about them they bring the drama! They always have something going on between the massive brood. As for the show well I've not watched since they moved off E, I just see the snippets on Instagram.
They do seem to be everywhere still as advertising products or their own clothing or drinks. So still are "popular"

Reactions: 5
Yes, the Kard-Jenners will be propped by others (hard-working behind scenes) designing and producing their products; it’s their showy lifestyle and fashion marketing that is the brand at work and makes them rich and popular, so I guess that would carry on until they become dated like high-street designers, Tommy Hilfiger or CK 😂
Would high-end catwalk designers still want to work with them ?? Probably just Kendall but Kourt seems to have fallen back in with D&G, and Kim will probably renew her contract with Balenciaga, as they have no one else [desparate].

Kim and Kylie also still have potential lawsuits regarding stealing others designs (for replicating in Skims and Khy) but that will probably be brushed under the carpet.

They’ve all had an interesting past year so would probably watch the next series although it will peter out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On TT there is a creator (who has degrees and what not) who gave a critique on Lemme - (Kourtney supplements). They served him a cease & desist. He went to town on Kylie as well.
I love this guy! His TikTok on the downfall of Kyle was so good. This podcast on Kylie references him too, I had no idea she started loads of new companies recently?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Will Kris and Kim give an OJ montage from 30 years ago (like they did with Kris sister who also passed away recently)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Din
People are sending her condolences on twitter and I’m snorting laughing
I’m sure Khloe is a less than wonderful person but nobody deserves to be publicly ridiculed about their paternity. If she is in denial that’s her right. Very tough psychologically - she’s also always singled out different physically and less feminine and pretty than other females in her family.

But let’s all have a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me who literally has no doubt that Khloe is Robert Kardashians daughter?!

Khloe is the absolute image (pre-surgery) of her Kardashian cousins in Armenia.
They were on the show before. One of them (I think her name was Karla/Kara) is very like Khloe pre-surgery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it just me who literally has no doubt that Khloe is Robert Kardashians daughter?!

Khloe is the absolute image (pre-surgery) of her Kardashian cousins in Armenia.
They were on the show before. One of them (I think her name was Karla/Kara) is very like Khloe pre-surgery.
I do too. Khloe “had” the Kardashian features but light colouring from Kris’ side. Whilst Kim and Kourt have then Armenian colouring with Kris’ side for their features.

Reactions: 11
Not forgetting how much her son really does actually look like rob snr and Jnr

Reactions: 22
Din
I’m sure Khloe is a less than wonderful person but nobody deserves to be publicly ridiculed about their paternity. If she is in denial that’s her right. Very tough psychologically - she’s also always singled out different physically and less feminine and pretty than other females in her family.

But let’s all have a good laugh.
Chloe wouldn’t hesitate to bully anyone at any given moment

Can you imagine if Jordyn Woods had speculation about the paternity of who her real father was Chloe would have been like a vulture

Reactions: 10
Khloen and Rob Jnr have the same mom but different dads.

No, her son doesn’t look like Rob Snr 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2024-04-12 124837.png

How do people not see that Alex Roldan is clearly her real Dad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Tbh I don't really care who is or was Khloe's dad. She brought it up on the show ages ago and refused paternity tests. I get its gossip and some people are bothered about it but we've heard all this before. Nothing has been proven anyway to say either way.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.