The jones family butlins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t sorry. Think I’m being dumb. I do apologise for not being the sharpest tool in the box ?
Oh Ben\Siobhan you were quite sharp and witty when you told us about the kids and the cupboard, we all thought you made a much better vlogger than Wanky.

Reactions: 1
Oh Ben\Siobhan you were quite sharp and witty when you told us about the kids and the cupboard, we all thought you made a much better vlogger than Wanky.
I actually find this thread hilarious that the R family hate this site, said they were going to not get involved in drama and they just can't help slagging off another YouTuber whose content is better, with thousands more subs on a site they can't help complaining about! The mind boggles it really does...

Especially after tonight's vlog where they stated...people should carry on vlogging. All I could think is those who bring it..protest too much that surely wasn't directed at them must have something to hide. Plus we all know they like making phone calls...I mean to Greater Manchester Police we heard it all many times and you know when duck all happened.

Reactions: 4
I actually find this thread hilarious that the R family hate this site, said they were going to not get involved in drama and they just can't help slagging off another YouTuber whose content is better, with thousands more subs on a site they can't help complaining about! The mind boggles it really does...

Especially after tonight's vlog where they stated...people should carry on vlogging. All I could think is those who bring it..protest too much that surely wasn't directed at them must have something to hide. Plus we all know they like making phone calls...I mean to Greater Manchester Police we heard it all many times and you know when duck all happened.
It all comes down to jealousy!!
They cause the problem..
And when u react back to them they go to the police and say your hareassing them..

I’ve seen so many screen shots it’s unreal..

Hate that family

Oh Ben\Siobhan you were quite sharp and witty when you told us about the kids and the cupboard, we all thought you made a much better vlogger than Wanky.[
It was Siobhan and I’m not arsed about being sharp or witty all the time. I’m sorry with not getting your comment straight away but what can I say it’s been a long day.
I’ve no problem with Dave at all I enjoy watching the vlogs and having personally met him and Sarah I can say they are generally good down to earth people (and no they aren’t paying me to say that) that of course is my opinion and you clearly have yours.
I will admit my judgement on the Jones family is clouded purely by the fact that they support the ingham’s and that is my only problem with them as I have no other reason to not like them Anybody who supports them I do question their moral compass as what Jess and all them girls have been through is despicable and the way the inghams have handled this whole situation angers me. and I just don’t in general agree with what everything they stand for. That again is just my views and my opinion alone though and I don’t expect everybody to agree with me and I understand that.
I know you will ban me after this but for some reason I just wanted to come on here and have my say.

Coco86 People don’t tend to get banned for having their say about youtubers, everyone’s opinion is as valid as the next. The bans usually occur when posters insult other posters or deliberately troll a thread to disrupt it and cause trouble.
I can’t see that you’ve done any of that and you are fully entitled to your opinion on Wanky. There is in fact a thread on the Rfamily in the Rave section.
I totally agree with your views on Lazy and Creepy Mingham, they haven’t got a decent bone in their bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was sibs86 ( Siobhan) and I did get banned. Maybe it was because I didn’t get my point across well Which is understandable. But I never came on here to insult anybody or to cause any disruptions I can promise you that. I was purely just coming on here to state my opinion on what I don’t like about The Jones family. I feel very strongly about the whole Ingham situation and anybody that thinks they have done nothing wrong and still supports them. I honestly thought I would be banned again so I made another account just in case this one got banned as i am a lurker on the Ingham thread and I do agree with a lot of what is said on there and enjoy reading. Thank you for your reply and for reading my comment though.

Reactions: 2
I was sibs86 ( Siobhan) and I did get banned. Maybe it was because I didn’t get my point across well Which is understandable. But I never came on here to insult anybody or to cause any disruptions I can promise you that. I was purely just coming on here to state my opinion on what I don’t like about The Jones family. I feel very strongly about the whole Ingham situation and anybody that thinks they have done nothing wrong and still supports them. I honestly thought I would be banned again so I made another account just in case this one got banned as i am a lurker on the Ingham thread and I do agree with a lot of what is said on there and enjoy reading. Thank you for your reply and for reading my comment though.
You’re welcome, by the way I doubt there is anyone on here who even watches the Jones Family let alone likes them. It was just Friday night fun.
You should definitely jump in though and post on the Ingham thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.