The jones family butlins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look, they seem like a really nice family. I don't mind if my hard earned tax goes towards them going on holiday, at least they are making good content!
Thanks for the heads up @Daddyoften10, I'll probably unsubscribe to the other larger families now and stick with these guys. Just had a thought.....are you the Jones dad lol?

Reactions: 3
I've subbed too, maybe we should Rave about them. It's refreshing to find a lovely family having genuine fun without "acting" for the vlog.

Am glad more people have looked into this family. I find them a refreshing change too. After watching the one about packing for hospital, been watching a few.

What I like too is they vlog, it's genuine shows something and it's not boring monotonous tit Every Single Day, like another family!

Reactions: 2
I've never heard of them but will definitely check them out. Thanks for the heads up!

I just had a look, they seem like a really nice family. I don't mind if my hard earned tax goes towards them going on holiday, at least they are making good content!
Thanks for the heads up @Daddyoften10, I'll probably unsubscribe to the other larger families now and stick with these guys. Just had a thought.....are you the Jones dad lol?
Lol no! Unfortunately my wife watches a few so I dip in now and again.yes I agree the smaller channels seem a bit more real with no big surprises.i do like Gary as he seems to stay true to who he is unlike a lot of them

Reactions: 1
Only because of people like Mummy Chelle jumping on every bandwagon then crying out hate when people disagree with her.
I hope Angry Wank does upload and finally put his big gob to some use. If he makes it seem like jealousy over other channels though, then he will not help anyone other than highlight what an absolute twit he is.
He has a good platform to shout out about the Inghams and the clingers on and wannabes like Freers, Mcflea and all the other channels. He needs to keep it to facts and not about him.
Not a nice way to speak about uncle Gary,being a wannabe!!!!!!!

Is it just me or what stands this family out from other big families is that they actually take their children to interesting places? I only came across them tonight and I've already seen that they have taken them to Butlins, Drayton Manor, Legoland and other fun places whereas the Freers and Rfam kids go to school (or not in the case of the Freers!) and maybe Tesco/Asda and that's it? I'm really enjoying them so far, I don't know why some channels continue to vlog the same crap every day, you would think they'd be embarrassed to show that they don't actually do anything.

Reactions: 4
I know a lot of their Butlins holidays are sponsored or gifted but I don't care about that, when it seems like genuine good fun not staged or forced it's enjoyable to watch.
I hope they become a bigger channel but remain true to the fun element and not become walking, talking adverts.

Sorry to have to break it to you the Jones family are totally fake check social blade out all they do is sub for sub and comment on hundreds of YouTube channels every day to get views and subscribers

I know a lot of their Butlins holidays are sponsored or gifted but I don't care about that, when it seems like genuine good fun not staged or forced it's enjoyable to watch.
I hope they become a bigger channel but remain true to the fun element and not become walking, talking adverts.
Yes same here, the #spons or #ads don't bother me as long as the kids aren't getting exploited in the process, which definitely doesn't seem to be the case with them. They come across as very genuine and happy in each others presence.

Sorry to have to break it to you the Jones family are totally fake check social blade out all they do is sub for sub and comment on hundreds of YouTube channels every day to get views and subscribers
What do you mean? Are they buying subs? If that is the case I'm not really bothered to be honest, I don't care how many subs a channel has, I'm more concerned about content and theirs is top notch.

What do you mean? Are they buying subs? If that is the case I'm not really bothered to be honest, I don't care how many subs a channel has, I'm more concerned about content and theirs is top notch.
When their on benefits they have plenty of time all day at least 2 of their kids are on disability and him and her they are right wadded up. Dreamers if you think butlins sponser them. They only do a vlog once in a blue moon so they can keep posting their newest video everywhere to get views you lot really are dumb. They are the biggest cheats on YouTube always have been always will be

I agree biggest cheats on youtube
They comment on different channels from slime, shopping, family vlogging, mukbangs, pranks
Just to get views and subs!!! Their spam!!!

When their on benefits they have plenty of time all day at least 2 of their kids are on disability and him and her they are right wadded up. Dreamers if you think butlins sponser them. They only do a vlog once in a blue moon so they can keep posting their newest video everywhere to get views you lot really are dumb. They are the biggest cheats on YouTube always have been always will be
What does it matter they are on benefits, children have disabilities. They don't upload daily and bore us to tears...that's brilliant in my opinion.

Sorry you don't like them, but they don't seem fake or false compared to all the other family vloggers those who are desperate wannabes, or those who have sold it.

This family is probably more relatable to most people in the UK to be honest.

What does it matter they are on benefits, children have disabilities. They don't upload daily and bore us to tears...that's brilliant in my opinion.

Sorry you don't like them, but they don't seem fake or false compared to all the other family vloggers those who are desperate wannabes, or those who have sold it.

This family is probably more relatable to most people in the UK to be honest.
YOU HAVNT A CLUE SO FUNNY
Excellent vlogs because Lee Jones has to keep his sunglasses on because he’s a YouTube superstar even the R family vlogs are crap but at least he doesn’t cheat and have to wear sunglasses like he’s a superstar

YOU HAVNT A CLUE SO FUNNY
Excellent vlogs because Lee Jones has to keep his sunglasses on because he’s a YouTube superstar even the R family vlogs are crap but at least he doesn’t cheat and have to wear sunglasses like he’s a superstar
I don't understand the connection between him cheating and wearing sunglasses? Do you mean he is cheating on his wife or on youtube? Many thanks.

I don't understand the connection between him cheating and wearing sunglasses? Do you mean he is cheating on his wife or on youtube? Many thanks.
He’s cheating on YouTube can’t comment if he’s cheating on his wife but he’s obsessed with YouTube that’s his life not his kids and wife very sad

He’s cheating on YouTube can’t comment if he’s cheating on his wife but he’s obsessed with YouTube that’s his life not his kids and wife very sad
Thanks for that, I must be thick lol but how can someone cheat on youtube? Is he trying to tell them he is someone he is not so wears the glasses as a disguise? In many ways I don't want to know, they are so likeable that I don't to spoil it!

Prob afford every thing with all the benefits they get
Calley pip £468.20 a month

Lee jones £468.20 a month

Child credits and tax credits and 2 of their kids get it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.