The jones family butlins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s cheating on YouTube can’t comment if he’s cheating on his wife but he’s obsessed with YouTube that’s his life not his kids and wife very sad
I can't see it from the vlogs personally.

Other family vloggers I can absolutely see they would sell their soul for the big time on YouTube...their vlogs seem relaxed, relatable and not bombarding YouTube daily even weekly I don't see how they can be obsessed personally. Those children aren't living life round cameras daily, far more freedom than a lot of family vloggers so fair play to them.

As viewers they aren't being over pushy with daily vlogging. So if that's your opinion so be it, but from what you say makes little sense it seems very illogical.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for that, I must be thick lol but how can someone cheat on youtube? Is he trying to tell them he is someone he is not so wears the glasses as a disguise? In many ways I don't want to know, they are so likeable that I don't to spoil it!
Ok you must have something wrong with your head

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If a child needs pip they need pip. Special needs children are close to my heart and I applaud those parents who face them struggles daily.

Benefits again don't bother me. Am sure some other vloggers are on benefits but prefer not to say

If a child needs pip they need pip. Special needs children are close to my heart and I applaud those parents who face them struggles daily.

Benefits again don't bother me. Am sure some other vloggers are on benefits but prefer not to say
So do these pretend they aren’t. They up rooted their kids from family and friends and moved hundreds of miles away because the dad become obsessed with doing butlin vlogs. Now they live across the road of butlins and you call that normal haha so funny

So you watch vlogs and presume it's just because of Butlins?

You have heard the term social mobility and why it's important in the structure of society don't you?

You do realise why there could be a myriad and one reasons why people move with children additional needs? It's common to seek the education that suits them best which might not be the schools in the surrounding areas.

I heard Bonnie has asthma
You don't get pip for bloody asthma not with the cuts.

In fact their must be quite a lot going on because it's actually now harder to get pip for children than it ever was

If they have a condition however that does make breathing difficulty or hayfever on top a move to a seaside area is actually a good idea. Pollen counts are lower on coast lines.

Th
You don't get pip for bloody asthma not with the cuts.

In fact their must be quite a lot going on because it's actually now harder to get pip for children than it ever was

If they have a condition however that does make breathing difficulty or hayfever on top a move to a seaside area is actually a good idea. Pollen counts are lower on coast lines.
They moved there so they could see billy bear every day

I don't get all the hate for a family you are just waiting for the Angry Manc to talk about.

I think most families can feel they can stretch if they can to UK holidays far better than vloggers who go abroad for the average family. That can be like showing off. As bad as the Inghams saying look what my kids got for Christmas.

Don’t really watch any of their vlogs I’ve seen a couple though. I know they support the inghams though. I remember them in the R Family vlog and there is something about the dad that seems a bit odd I don’t know why. That is of course just my opinion. The kids are lovely though from what I have seen.

Reactions: 3
Funny you say that @Sibs86 .. There has been a lot of speculation about the R family Dad here...if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink!

Don’t really watch any of their vlogs I’ve seen a couple though. I know they support the inghams though. I remember them in the R Family vlog and there is something about the dad that seems a bit odd I don’t know why. That is of course just my opinion. The kids are lovely though from what I have seen.
Yes I think there's something really off about the dad in the Rfam too. He seems to have ishoos.

Funny you say that @Sibs86 .. There has been a lot of speculation about the R family Dad here...if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink!
I don’t sorry. Think I’m being dumb. I do apologise for not being the sharpest tool in the box ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.