The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t know other you tubers were donating last Saturday...Yep because no one want’s to be involved with you! See they are feeling the waters for video messages coming back...hmmm..and house update soon she said in tonight’s video whilst looking at houses abroad..house fallen through??

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Not sure if it’s just me, but I find it quite strange how Sarah is constantly buying stuff so she can create crappy activities to keep the girls entertained. Besides the fact the girls get mountains of presents of toys every Christmas and birthday which would surely keep them entertained for hours, couldn’t most kids of their ages keep themselves entertained together? Today’s vlog was a prime example - they clearly cannot be bothered to partake in Sarah’s activities day in, day out, just so they have some content. They want to do their own thing. It’s actually quite sad. Sarah and Chris, your kids aren’t performing monkeys. Just step away from YouTube and from constantly shoving a camera in their faces to capture every move they make. Ever heard of quality over quantity? Stop churning out tit video after video and let your kids just be kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I worry about them having a paddling pool in the garden, considering their somewhat relaxed approach to keeping Jace safe. I hope they never leave him unsupervised with water.

Reactions: 21
I just watched that live with Dumforter and Sarah. A mum messaged in asking about whether Sarah's teethers would be suitable for a cleft baby. Her reply (unsurprisingly) was that she wasn't sure :rolleyes: she then felt inclined (or semi pressured) to gift one but you could see she was practically gritting her teeth at giving something away for free. She is absolutely bleeping shameless.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Wanting fans to tell them how much they will pay for a zoom call with them with the money going to the NHS. I would be so tempted to pay and ask some very interesting questions
Wow, doesn't that just sum them up? Expecting their Ifam (which is mostly made up of children and vulnerable adults) to pay for a zoom call, with the money being donated to the NHS. Ffs Lazy and Creep, have you been too busy with your Blue Peter skate parks and beer making activites that you haven't noticed that masses of other Youtubers have been donated the proceeds of their vlogs? As usual, you've found a way of givng to others which is all about you. Remember when you raised money for Julia's House Children's Hospice by asking the Ifam to donate money when you carried out one of their suggested dares? You made a fortune out of that accompanying video but DID'NT donate the proceeds of it to the CHILDREN'S hospice. And.who could forget Julia's House not accepting the Ifam's donations - the reason being that it was not morally rignt to accept a donation from the Inghams because it had cone to light that Chris had manipulated vulnerable fans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Preschool Homeschool Mingham Style
Sensory play: Shaving cream again a preschool activity😕
Water and creating perfume: what 15 yr old does this? Poor girl is going to be slaughtered going back to school.😩
Ethics: if we do a dare on our channel for the NHS should we donate the $ from the vlog to them? (Don't think that will ever happen)😳
Health and Safety: A 1 yr old in a bucket of water? You only need 2inches of water in a bucket for it to be a drowning risk. Anything can happen in a spli second. And we all know how well he is supervised and left alone😡
so true, my friends 2 yr old drowned in a bucket of water by falling head first. so dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone’s pretending to be a prefect parent
Gotta love how Lazy has the mentality of “hurry up and get that school stuff over with so you can do my activities” which are CLEARLY more educational.😒 Isabelle always looks embarrassed when the camera is on her and she’s elbow deep in noodles or shaving cream or whatever else they’ve decided to waste and dump down the drain. And Isla still teasing Jace with her lunch, knowing he’s gonna cry. Also... Sarah you lazy idiot please cut up his chicken so he actually eat it instead of suck on it! Get off your ass.

Reactions: 33
Past few weeks esme has been sometimes unbearable to watch no idea why, her attitude has been awful a very much lot. Lockdown and not seeing friends has changed her, dramatically. I don't see a bubbly girl no more. Although I got to say, isla has somewhat calmed down SLIGHTLY (still attention seeker.. Tbh probably cause she's took a backseat lately) and I just skip through isabelle now, sorry.

Reactions: 16
Past few weeks esme has been sometimes unbearable to watch no idea why, her attitude has been awful a very much lot. Lockdown and not seeing friends has changed her, dramatically. I don't see a bubbly girl no more. Although I got to say, isla has somewhat calmed down SLIGHTLY (still attention seeker.. Tbh probably cause she's took a backseat lately) and I just skip through isabelle now, sorry.
I agree. I personally haven't been able to watch Esme since she got her hair done. I can't sit through her flicking it about, knowing how offensive it is. Isla's still a sly little brat, doing everything possible for attention. Not a nice kid at all. And I skip through Isabelle's bits too. That girl needs to pack a bag, leave her mother and creepy stepdad (still convinced something's not quite right between them) and go live a proper 14 year old life.

Reactions: 30
I’m really shocked than Princess Isla hasn’t demanded the braids in her hair. I can’t see the backlash putting them off if madam wants it

Reactions: 11
Started watching the Dumforter live and had to switch off sharpish as the lady was blowing so much smoke up Sarah's ass. I'm sure she's already been contacted about Sarah but obviously doesn't believe it or doesn't care. Unfortunately the ifam will be buying blindly so it doesn't matter that people like us will never buy from that company now.
The lady also has a teenage daughter by the looks of it 😬

You can blame your lovely husband for that one!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
#YouTubers4NHSHeroes was well publicised last week with those taking part and the Ifam asked all week if they were taking part. How can she claim not to know about it?!

Interestingly some youtubers have released merch where 85% of profits go to NHS and the remaining 15% covers costs. If that was the Inghams 85% costs and 15% to charity.

Of course Sarah has to have her very own idea and wants to do paid for video messages, minimum effort and maximum profit for her with that one. And if she's struggling to keep up with packing of Chinese blankets and Ifam merchandise, how will she have time for "personalised" video orders too?

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I’m really shocked than Princess Isla hasn’t demanded the braids in her hair. I can’t see the backlash putting them off if madam wants it
I think the whole reason Esme was chosen for the box braids is they knew it would cause loads of controversy and so their least liked child was chosen. God forbid angel brat Isla be caught in the middle of it!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Let’s rip off the ifam a bit more shall we....... a video message of 2 mins for between £10-25...are you bleeping kidding me!!!! Stick ya hands in your own pockets minghams family instead of ripping people off ffs. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬😜🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Started watching the Dumforter live and had to switch off sharpish as the lady was blowing so much smoke up Sarah's ass. I'm sure she's already been contacted about Sarah but obviously doesn't believe it or doesn't care. Unfortunately the ifam will be buying blindly so it doesn't matter that people like us will never buy from that company now.
The lady also has a teenage daughter by the looks of it 😬

You can blame your lovely husband for that one!
They are youtubers and they didn’t know what super Saturday was? Are they that wrapped up in their own bubble? Didn’t even the newspapers mention it???

#YouTubers4NHSHeroes was well publicised last week with those taking part and the Ifam asked all week if they were taking part. How can she claim not to know about it?!

Interestingly some youtubers have released merch where 85% of profits go to NHS and the remaining 15% covers costs. If that was the Inghams 85% costs and 15% to charity.

Of course Sarah has to have her very own idea and wants to do paid for video messages, minimum effort and maximum profit for her with that one. And if she's struggling to keep up with packing of Chinese blankets and Ifam merchandise, how will she have time for "personalised" video orders too?
85/15% is interesting and shows the huge mark ups on these merch lines

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.