The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are youtubers and they didn’t know what super Saturday was? Are they that wrapped up in their own bubble? Didn’t even the newspapers mention it???

85/15% is interesting and shows the huge mark ups on these merch lines
That implies the Inghams actually read newspapers. Don't think I've ever seen Chris or Sarah sit down with a paper. I wonder if they can still read The Sun

Reactions: 24
Let’s rip off the ifam a bit more shall we....... a video message of 2 mins for between £10-25...are you fucking kidding me!!!! Stick ya hands in your own pockets minghams family instead of ripping people off ffs.
They have no shame at all. I’m caught between being embarrassed for them and laughing at the cheek of it!

Reactions: 14
They are youtubers and they didn’t know what super Saturday was? Are they that wrapped up in their own bubble? Didn’t even the newspapers mention it???

We all knew how much they ripped ifam off.

Reactions: 6
Apologies if these have already been posted on here.. just seen them on Twitter. Creepy & Katrina!
Haha that dad bod. He was rank even then. I’d get it if he was hot and he’s just changed over the years but what was sarah thinking

Reactions: 26
Apologies if these have already been posted on here.. just seen them on Twitter. Creepy & Katrina!
They are legendary - never seen those before! It's amazing by those pictures you can tell exactly what their attitude / personality would be like at that time! They do however look like they belong to two distinct different groups

Haha that dad bod. He was rank even then. I’d get it if he was hot and he’s just changed over the years but what was sarah thinking
He has obviously always loved himself... question is why

Reactions: 34
God those pics. I’m guessing 2006-8ish?

If that was my husband and sister I wouldn’t be happy.

Look at creepo, even back in the day he considered himself a pure ride

Deluded grease bomb.

Reactions: 36
Has anyone suggested they donate that days filming dosh to the NHS?? Now ,Lazy ,that`s your ;lesson for today.It`s called Teaching your children to be both selfless and kind!Go on ,I double dare you!!!!

Reactions: 11
My eyesight isn't great. Is he grabbing her boob (like he has done in other pictures with random women) or is his hand just in front of it?

you are right. done some digging. photos on profiles match. what the hell has gone on?
This is just awful. Chloe was the 18 year old who Chris asked to remove her baggy hoodie and send another picture. Also, when she told him that she was suffering terribly with her mental health, he suggested that she come and film him skating to make herself feel better - rather than suggest she ring the Samaritans. She appears very vulnerable and if he is messaging and manipulating her again, that is very disturbing. The Real Inghams have had to take down their last video (which was brilliant and would have spread so much more awarenesss about what Chris had done) because one of the girls did not want her Chris messages included on there. If that was Chloe, then that was a huge 'victory' for Chris. It's truly sickening. She now feels that Tattle is disgusting. What on earth has he been saying to her? I'm just very concerned about her welfare. And if he is messaging her again, how does Sarah feel about him messaging one of his victims again??

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
So instead of them donating money to the NHS, they're going to get the deluded ifam too, then claim the glory, "look how much we raised" sounds about right for these two. Now I'd happily pay money for them too answer questions, I'm sure we could all come up with a few, but as they wouldn't answer them, they won't be raising much. I mean £25 for 2 minutes, I'd rather pay £25 straight to the NHS and not subject myself to her screeching and him squirming

Reactions: 25
Genuinely cannot believe that instead of donating the Adsense money from one of their videos like everyone else, this scummy selfish cheap family are
asking their young ifam to dig deep once again so Sarah and Chris can claim to have raised money for the NHS!! Cheeky lazy fucking scumbags.

Reactions: 28
I’m in shock that Sarah wants to charge ifam to speak to them and then send that money to the NHS (her back pocket) the point is that the revenue from that vlog goes to the NHS!! Is she that thick......she clearly doesn’t want to lose the money from the vlog otherwise she would have done it when the other you tubers did it. Using money they are given from calls isn’t the point

Reactions: 26

Of course they knew about it. Lazy and Creepy (and grooming granny and hi Steve) are surgically attached to their phones. They definitely knew about it. Lazy was probably pissed that she wasn't approached to join in, so is now pretending that it is all her idea (you know, as she does with everything).

Speaking of which - whilst searching Etsy for items for my baby boy, it's amazing how similar (basically identical) some of the products are to Lazy's. The ones she claimed were all her idea.

Reactions: 21
Them weighted blankets are dangerous I work with autistic children we dont recomend them due to when the child goes to bed they move all over the place dont matter if there autistic or not the thing is because there weighted kids tend to slide down and cant get get back up so they suffercate a light weighted one is much better just keep that in mind pork chops I cant copy a section but google it you will see the dangers

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.