The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A summary of todays Vlog - so you don't have to watch it (25th April)

Today we start off with our well known typical montage, creepy's go to editing style as he knocks back his 4th monster/red bull can at 1am.
Its the same old footage of Jace eating his breakfast...talk about 'original content', some clip of Esme...with that hair STILL in and Jace playing with those bags of water from yesterdays vlog.
We begin with Creepy starting the vlog with Prinny...whats the betting she hasn't been walked yet?...we're only a minute in and we've already seen the tuff table. The girls are homeschooling again...and of course we have the usual 'ToDaY wE're DoInG sOmEtHiNg So ExCiTiNg'
Cut to a montage of him cleaning...yet again. Honestly I feel like I could predict these vlogs now.

Annnnddd here Lazy makes her firs appearance...rambling on about Jace eating fruit, clearly so we can't say he eats unhealthily. Apparently theres been some tears over work, and those bags of water from yesterday stuck on the window are better than a cure for cancer the way Lazy is going on about them.

Izzy has now made her appearance too only for 10 seconds though...mentioning the tuff table yet again, and some story about a spider. WHEN WILL WE HEAR THE END OF THIS BLOODY TUFF TABLE?? Oh wait, cut to some footage of Isla and Jace playing with the tuff table...fed up of it now.
Annnddd surprise surprise more tuff table things...esme making potions aka some soapy water. Only thing you can really focus on is that dreadful hair...I beg just take it out already. Now they're making perfume...apparently water and grass in a bottle is some revelation that smells So ReFrEsHiNg and looks incredible...im sure my fellow hay fever sufferers would beg to differ.

Cut to Jace sat in a paddling pool...and then a bucket. Also note prinny trying to join in and being shunned away again. Please that poor dog just give her some love.
This vlog title is clickbaity as per...but Mega Carnival Party is far from what actually happens...SPOILER its a couple of paddling pools and water guns. Lazy now complaining about the warm weather....and being lazy probably reading tattle...Hiya Sarah hun, nice to see u again! And here we go again with the 'We HaVe SoMeThiNg ReAlLy FuN FoR tOmMoRrOw'
ANNNDDD NOW EVEN MORE TUFF TABLE CONTENT. MY GOD IM LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE - its just some foam on a table and some sand. Tonights tea however is 'home cooked' in the loosest sense - a barbecue...im shook tbh.

Also now a typical montage...cut to Sarah reading comments on the vlog and people are suggesting for creepy to not wear his beanie? Personally I wouldn't want to see that greasy mop, and neither do the rest of the Ifam...I don't want to vom Sarah!!
HERE WE ARE THE IFAM MERCH MENTION OF THE DAY. Them make up bags have sold out...who is buying their crap? I don't understand?
The vlog ends with my fave bit - Lazy apparently does as much cleaning as Chris??? But doesn't film herself??? Honestly do not believe that for a second.

(Noted here, we barely saw any of Isla today? She appeared even less than Izzy which is an accomplishment in itself...wonder whats going on there)

AND thats another day for the Minghams + The tuff table (bc its basically a family member the amount of times its mentioned)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
NOOOOOOOO Isabelle talks to Jace exactly like Chris does, god that baby voice is so disgusting

I'm not really bothered by how Sarah draws her eyebrows on, however, can somebody please mail her a pair of tweezers? Laura? Chantella? Anyone?

Reactions: 22
What the selfish lazy cheats should really be doing is donating to the nhs themselves. Not trying to get their viewers to pay them for things and donate that money instead! Maybe if they donated others would follow anyway. But it means nothing if they use someone’s else’s money! They could say they will donate the income from the video, lasy could do a sale on her vile blankets and then donate some of the profit of those. They are just so so tight. They don’t have money. I don’t care what anyone says they do not have money. They may have an income but it’s not much compared to some other YouTubers.

Reactions: 24
Those pictures I've just brought up my dinner

Reactions: 5
Exactly this.

DONATE.A.FULL.DAYS.AD.REVENUE
Then come back and let us know.

it’s not even that much considering views will be way higher at the minute anyway. Just tell granny to put keep the videos on loop for a bit longer than she usually does

Reactions: 12
With you on this one. I left my house today for the first time in 6 weeks as I had to go see my oncologist and collect medication. I've struggled with being inside and because I'm shielding it means that my husband and 2 children are also unable to leave the house. We're all struggling mentally but we're doing what needs to be done. Chris Ingham can just fuck all the way off!

Reactions: 19
Those pictures at the end....

Stumpy legged, knock kneed(sp?) pigeon toed twat...!!!

Reactions: 15
Stay safe thinking of you and your struggles

Reactions: 6
spot on

Reactions: 9
"Carnival" in the back garden
Worra loada fuckin' shite
That garden is nothing more than a plank-fenced compound of piss-patches and dog-shite
The clickbait titles are getting a bit mental
No carnivals tomorrow now she couldn't get off her lardy arse

When did Chris start talking with that ridiculous fake Londoner accent? He sounds absolutely ridiculous
No he thinks he's Mr t

Reactions: 8
"MEGA CARNIVAL PARTY"

Where?
In her dozy dreams

I remmber that

Reactions: 3
PFFT!! none of that money will come close to being donated to charity. But at least if they do there shouldn’t be any excuse for it being not to done or late seeing as there is f**k all else for them to do!

Reactions: 7
Eating pears alot she dont like them hard she likes them soft prob reminds of her of her saggy pear shape boobs

Reactions: 8
I think of you often I hope you’re doing okay

He has truly no idea. Everyone is struggling but clearly he thinks he’s special

Reactions: 10
Wanting fans to tell them how much they will pay for a zoom call with them with the money going to the NHS. I would be so tempted to pay and ask some very interesting questions

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.