The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how hair dying expert Creepy was giving instructions to Isabelle and lazy. Wasn’t he shown in the vlog doing Isabelle’s hair?

Reactions: 23
When she was letting Jace out into the garden, did she actually say that you don't need a hat on yet? Lazy, yes he bloody does, all babies absolutely do, it looked really hot out there
And why is the washing machine door always open? Do they want Jace to trap his fingers? Actually they probably do

Reactions: 19
I like how hair dying expert Creepy was giving instructions to Isabelle and lazy. Wasn’t he shown in the vlog doing Isabelle’s hair?
Well he wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to get close to Isabelle now would he? I’ve got images of him sniffing her as he’s rubbing the dye in

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Greencow, your screenshotting game is
Thank you for doing this so we dont have to

Reactions: 25
Love that photo of Sarah looking like a right Billy Bruiser

What's Chris doing in that screenshot? Cutting up tissue paper? Who is having blue hair or is he going for a blue black look himself?

Reactions: 4
Isla's hair in today's vlog was ratty as anything. Laura, if you're reading here, can you please send them a hairbrush next? If for any reason Laura doesn't actually exist, could you do the honours Chantella? Many thanks.

Reactions: 85
Princess Delonge is the spit of our Katrina in today's thumbnail with the red hair, only missing the classy lip ring!

Reactions: 45
I'm in shock about how they were up early, or maybe that was another lie

Reactions: 12
The real Laura couldn’t delete fake Laura’s messages

Reactions: 7
I see a certain someone has used my screenshots from yesterday for their video thumbnail tonight.
I clocked that, I thouht he had asked your permission. you're famous lol.

I swear once all this is said and done I will never look at a Laura the same ever again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Isla's hair in today's vlog was ratty as anything. Laura, if you're reading here, can you please send them a hairbrush next? If for any reason Laura doesn't actually exist, could you do the honours Chantella? Many thanks.
Oh and whilst they're at it could they also send Creepy some more sponges?

Reactions: 5
Obsessed much. It’s actually quite sad
And disturbing...... This is what they are leaving themselves and their children open too ..... But in their stupid heads it's perfectly normal and they will just ignore it and not engage with this request but will then engage with these people when they want to buy merch .... So the deluded "ifam" think they are all besties and privileged to be acknowledged by creepy and lazy and then you get requests like this ... !!

Reactions: 10
So Sarah says it took 3 days to find the real Laura.
( Sorry I was getting very confused by her fake Laura rant)
Wasn’t there a note with the delivery, or was that the Dinosaur car?

Why didn’t Sarah personally thank Laura on the vlog and then ask her to get in touch so the kids could send thankyou letters, maybe some free merch!

The entire scenario is a very lot pathetic.

Reactions: 25
Thier was a note with the prams. It came from shortles shop so surely they could have provided Sarah with contact details for Laura.
In her rant she says it took 3 days to find Laura to thank her properly, yet she talks to her on social media.

Reactions: 16
Who's betting she doesn't answer this request ?? .... Worse still they all want a video call with her ... And they still think this is a normal way to live your life ?
I mean, I kind of want to video call her too
Maybe a zoom conference call with Sarah and Laura

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.