Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Just a thought, what happens in summer when no-one actually needs blankets? Or when all the IFAM have one and won’t need 3-4 every time a new “drop” happens? I think it’s such a short shelved business idea but was needed to make a quick buck.
Towels, that'll be the next thing to "drop"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Unreal making out they had removed her permanently from school - it was only for the afternoon and she didn’t go in until later in the morning. Sarah trying not to laugh her way through telling us. She was clearly excited at the prospect of this making the vlog more exciting and draw back ifam and haters! Any normal mother would have dropped everything and went straight to the school. Nope not Sarah, let’s tell the whole world about it before even seeing her daughter. Sick sick woman!!

Edit - to quote Sarah “Chris was sorting out all the shipping for the international orders which takes a while to do with weights dimensions etc etc, but unfortunately he’s had to go and pick up a heartbroken Isabelle!” Her blankets mean more to her than her daughter

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

lemonelmo

VIP Member
So shittle named and shamed someone that no longer works for her store. Don't know the full story and unsure it's revevant but I do know someone referred to her as Princess Anne's horse lookalike 🤣

Shittle and the Inghams really are a match made in heaven. Apparently she hates anybody that claims any sort of benefit even when they have very poorly children, well well well you don't hate them when these people on benefits are paying into your payment plans to secure a baby Jace!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So funny how the Inghams go on about us being mean and the trolls etc...but when it is announced on a holiday hotel Facebook site that they have been gifted a free holiday the general public is straight in there with comments about Chris being a nonce and how disgusting the family is !!
So who are you going to blame now Sarah 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ As you seem to like to blame others for everything that happens ! ?
Dont think you are going to be a very lot welcome at that hotel 🏨 and you can’t blame us !!

• Heart

OliviaPope

Club Mac is such a great place to go they even have their own Fb sickness group, bit like “I support the Inghams”

Can’t wait for these fun Vlogs - Lazy can’t even slag it off since they are going for free!!
B655D8B2-402A-4AC1-A505-F1634BA0FFF2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
WE BOUGHT A NEW OFFICE - MOVING IN AND IM NOT WELL AT ALL! + FULL OFFICE TOUR!

Oh dear, the grammar in the title is a very lot shit.

Lazy starts the vlog with Jace in the kitchen. Granny Lesley Jane is at the house. Lazy tells Jace to walk to her and he falls. Jane is at the house to help them move office.

The new office has just been repainted and recarpeted. Creepy says Lazy has just restocked some of the Alibaba blankets. :rolleyes:

There's shots of the blankets and Lazy says she has finally taken the photographs. Lazy has a cold and feels like rubbish. She thinks she got it off Jace but maybe she's got coronavirus off the Chinese blankets... or maybe it's the maggot.🤮 There's blankets on the floor and Jace has been playing with them. I guess they will be repacked and sent to her customers then. 🤢 Lazy says she might have to have a baby girl so she can use the girly blankets. Time to get the turkey baster back out then. Jace tries to pull over the pile of blankets.

Lazy has sent Creepy to get more shelves and collect the girls from school. Isabelle is going for a sleepover tonight.

Creepy is at B&M. Esme has been at a netball match and the coach was late so he had to wait for her. He seems a bit pissed off. They're getting some shelving units for the office and some food for Jane and Lazy because they haven't eaten all day. Except all the chocolate Lazy has probably been sneaking into her gob. :rolleyes:

Creepy has got the shelves and they're off to get fish and chips.

Back at the office and Esme walks Jace along the corridor then crawls behind him.

Isla and Esme are sat with Jace. Isla is eating a packet of crisps. Her poor body. I dread to think what the future health of these children will be. :rolleyes:🤢

Creepy is in the old office dismantling the packing station so it can fit through the door. They then have to take the desk and computer through.

Lazy says it's 7pm and they have finished at the office. They are keeping the old office too and using it as a stock room. She does an office tour. She's hoping to get orders out tomorrow.

She apologises for the vlog being about Alibaba and Me. She's excited to get everything on the website. When she gets home she has a few hours of editing to do. :rolleyes:

Creepy is home with the girls. He says Esme is so big he can't even sit on her bed anymore. I don't think its appropriate you sit on your nearly 11 year old daughter's bed anyway Creepy. :rolleyes:

Downstairs, Creepy says he doesn't often put his queen to bed with paracetamol and a hot water bottle. Someone pass me a bucket. 🤮 He has a vlog to edit and has to set up for the Alibaba and Me launch. :rolleyes:

End of Alibaba and Me advert vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

HeChRa

CHRIS’ CHAT FROM THE SOFA. i👏🏼am👏🏼crying! 🤣 1. “i never go to the doctor” you may as well rent, sorry BUY an office next door! and 2. slipped it in there a few times about driving, yeah? we gotcha 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

as340

My heart literally sank when I saw the vlog title 😟 those two low life’s are causing so much harm to their child and they are too thick skulled to see that it’s their fault. Bullies are bad enough without handing them ammunition every single day. Give Isabelle her fucking privacy for god sake. It might not happen for a few years, but eventually Isabelle will be old enough and realise what her parents have actually done to her, and how much privacy they have stripped her of by broadcasting her life to the masses. The pair of them make me sick to my stomach, can’t even bring myself to laugh at this because I feel so sad for Issy. It’s only going to get worse unfortunately😔

• Sad

Jamhead

VIP Member
How are Sarah and Chris going to wriggle out of the Mary Shithead non-situation? Will they just ignore it like they did with Chris's DMs to young Ifam?

A lot of the Ifam have disabilities and at least 2 of them have bought Jace dolls. Lucky for Thomas that he can't make the tea party because he wouldn't have got into the place anyway with that discriminatory rottweiler manning the door.

Mary Shortle and anyone who associates with her fucking disgust me :mad:

EDIT to add screenshot

View attachment 80776

View attachment 80779
I saw Thomas has commented to Sarah that his plus one basically couldnt make it so he couldnt go. The nasty bitch just totally ignored him and replied to other people around him.
If i was his parent/carer, i would be blocking the minghams on every possible device. I dont agree with his infatuation but Lazy could at least have the decency to reply to the only loyal fan she has right now!

• Angry
  • Sad

RUexcited

Chatty Member
If I had spent four years driving my daughter
to ballet to only see her do wooden jumps like a stiff baby giraffe with broken limbs I would
be furious .
THE GIRLS can’t dance Sarah ! They all have two left feet and no rhythm . Why not find what they are good at instead?

• Haha
  • Heart

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Right, who’s ready for another episode of coronavirus blankets and me?

Edit: Oh god they’ve used Isabelle getting bullied for thumbnail click bait

This is actually really upsetting.
I got bullied a lot in school, but I couldn’t imagine my mum making a click bait title for a bloody youtube video 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel sorry for Isabelle, not only she couldn’t discuss her GCSE options off camera, but her being bullied is being exposed for views and content. Lazy and Creepy need to give their heads a wobble.
They are the reason she gets bullied 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Zelda18

VIP Member
So chris went to get Isabelle from school after boys were shouting things about her family at her. I’m in no way condoning what happened, but when you broadcast your life online and your husband has been a dirty dog these things are bound to happen!!! and surely broadcasting it over the internet and slagging off that boy is adding fuel to the fire? Sarah preaching about anti-bullying is HILARIOUS to me when we all know the going’s-on and trolling that’s happened in their family. I hope Isabelle is okay, and I hope that she actually gave her parents permission to put. all that information online.

I’m also picturing those lads telling Isabelle Chris is a nonce, only for Chris to pull up at the school gates 20 minutes later to collect her. Talk about awkward.
Even if Isabelle didn’t give permission they’d still do it.
I mean what teenage girl actually allows their parents to broadcast that she’s started her first period or that’s she actually on her period which has been mentioned in the past.
Of course this bullying could all be fake. Can we believe anything that comes out their mouths these days? It could also be a way for Sarah to remove Isabelle from private school because they can’t afford it.

• Angry

LisbonB

Hahaha I can’t take one more vlog of Chris sat in the driver seat and not driving anywhere 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member

I got bullied a lot in school, but I couldn’t imagine my mum making a click bait title for a bloody youtube video 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel sorry for Isabelle, not only she couldn’t discuss her GCSE options off camera, but her being bullied is being exposed for views and content. Lazy and Creepy need to give their heads a wobble.
her parents advertising it on the internet will just get her more bullied. Kids who’s parents used to all be up at school used to get bullied more sadly.

Really sad also as we all suspected Isabelle was anxious and probably getting grief. Stop putting shit on the internet about her Sarah this is your fault

Reactions: 42