Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cherryberry

#soreback, cant skate for crap

the save the planet warroris as well:
Isla talking about the deforestation / plastic / pollution /global warming and climate change club which she has created with her friends. She is making posters to stick up around the school.

While the following are all in arms reach:
1. Eating grapes from single used plastic bag
2. 100000chavy blankets all with individlaly used plastic
3. Approx 6 packages wrapped in low and behold more plastic!
4. Large plastic water bottle (despite there being a water fountain downstairs and having reusable water bottles
5. Plastic tooth brush
6.plastic spoons
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I thought this too at first BUT maybe in time things will change as Isla grows up..well ..there hope!!

the save the planet warroris as well:
Isla talking about the deforestation / plastic / pollution /global warming and climate change club which she has created with her friends. She is making posters to stick up around the school.

While the following are all in arms reach:
1. Eating grapes from single used plastic bag
2. 100000chavy blankets all with individlaly used plastic
3. Approx 6 packages wrapped in low and behold more plastic!
4. Large plastic water bottle (despite there being a water fountain downstairs and having reusable water bottles
5. Plastic tooth brush
6.plastic spoons
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I thought this too at first BUT maybe in time things will change as Isla grows up..well ..there hope!!

Reactions: 2

candy64

Did anyone else notice Esme’s spelling in the letter she wrote to Isabelle?
Correct me if i’m wrong but surely a 10 year old should be able to spell ‘sister’ correctly? Lazy loves to brag about paying for private school but they are never in school long enough to learn anything. Its so sad.

Creepy and Lazy are failing these poor girls. I bet they can all spell ‘Holiday’ just fine 🥴
Stairs and surprise are spelt wrong also.

Jodo7

How much do you reckon their office (or 2 offices now...) cost them? I’d be tempted to use the cinema room at their house instead...especially if they don’t have a stable long-term financial situation.
they said they bought another office, not leased

specialone50

VIP Member
Haven't watched the vlog, just read the run-down (thanks greencow!), and I was thinking the same thing! If you're getting a sample then surely you get one that can be used by someone in your family?? Maybe "Rachel" is Chris's alter-ego :sneaky:
His Sunday name maybe ?

Reactions: 1

GowiththeflowMo

How long is it taking for this pair of idiots to realise they are not popular as they used to be because they BOTH in their own way ruined it for themselves, they know everyone's going to highlight the problem to company's giving them a free ride because of the behaviour both have shown. How much more can they put those children through before allowing themselves to get on with life in privacy and try and build dome dignity for themselves. I get they got balls for the freebies but surely they know the big dream is over and gone of the days of freebies, success, and fame and fortune. Only ones that mucked it up was them it's been proven but what they haven't proven is their innocence that's the choice they made and them alone.

I don’t know you know she’s got 222 thousand followers on Instagram if just 10% of them continue buying her tat she will do okay ! Even if people report them every time they get a freebie they will maybe not get a repeat freebie from that company IF THAT COMPANY HAS MORALS but a lot don’t & even so they will still always get that first freebie from companies who are not yet aware of the negative things about them ! They will still get money from ads on YouTube and I honestly think they know if they carry on just as they are they will always take in just enough cash and gifts to keep them from ever having to go and get jobs ! The only thing that could really stop that cash flow would be YouTube banning them or Chris getting careless and going for an under 16 and they know it ! The sad fact is no matter how many of us are disgusted at their behaviour for every one of us there’s a thousand people who either don’t know what they are like or just don’t care ! That doesn’t mean we should give up and just let them carry on if anything we should try harder to get the word out there but at the end of the day some people jusr don’t give a fk unless it’s their daughters he’s inboxing and I hate to say it but reading through the comments off some of the ifam mothers those bitches would be honoured if he did ! SICK WORLD WE LIVE IN ! 😢😡

It's not really about the holiday.
It's the parents letting the children down time and time again.
I didn't get 4+ holidays a year as a kid. That's not what I'm getting at. I'm talking about the bigger picture. I feel sorry for their kids. Because of the parents they were born to. End of. You don't have to feel sorry for them too. It's an opinion.

It’s not END OF !!! WTF are you ? Telling me it’s end of ?! JOKER !

I’ll be watching you ! Got a feeling there’s more to this shit ! 🤔🧐😆