Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou17

I feel a huge drama/scandal coming on with this Majorca hotel thing..and I'm here for it..☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog...

- Couldn't listen to Sarah's first part. She screeches so much. Mixed in with Jace's screeches. Just no.

- "I'm not one to go to the doctor." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Funniest thing I've ever heard. Is that dickhead actually serious?! 😂

- Creepy, you're fooling nobody with the whole driving saga. Give it up.

- Sarah's little speech. Utter bullshit. Sarah, you chose this life for your children. You chose to remain with your disgusting husband after everything he's done. Have a think about what the boys were most likely saying to Isabelle. Would this all still be continuing 2 years later if you had made the correct decision and left him as soon as you were made aware of the allegations? You've made your children's (unwashed) beds, and now they have to lay in them. You've caused this. Your husband has caused this. Your mother in law has caused this. Nobody else.

- Don't pretend to be mother of the year and tell everyone to "be nice". We all know how vile you are, and the disgraceful things you've done.

- Jace falling asleep at 6pm. It's no wonder he doesn't sleep at night.

- Isla banging on about climate change, whilst eating grapes from a plastic bag that'll no doubt be chucked in the bin. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunseeker

People asking how to cancel now. I can't see them letting them stay. Still it will be Tattle's fault. I predict a rant.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunseeker

The special Ingham discount code for Club Mac is not working either. Gutted was going to stay there :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

String Man

VIP Member
Hi Steve

Please can you pass a message to Chris and Sarah for me please.

Tell them I'm probably more gutted about the holiday than they are. I was actually looking forward to that shitshow :cry:

Also, please point out that none of this originated on Tattle. We've simply been gossiping about what's been happening on Facebook and Twitter, not that they will let the truth get in the way of another lying rant.

Ta.

Love Stringy x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
jeepers what's seriously banning mean ?
I think it’s one step up from being super dooper banned. And a hell of a lot worse than being a very lot banned.
But don’t quote me on that. My ifam to English dictionary isn’t arriving for another 3 working days. (So that will be September if they’re Sarah working days)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Tiffers

Another nod to the Ingham's on Corrie tonight when they referred to a solicitor called Miles Ingham as a creep and a human oil slick. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Clipperty

Dear Sarah

I am sat here absolutely seething. Please please please do not even think about weighted blankets. something you know absolutely nothing about. It is bad enough that you are selling baby goods at extortionate prices to the ifam c***s sorry I mean cult which are not even tested (and I dont just mean safety tested. I also mean not tested for diseases being brought into the Country). ps you really should be opening these vacuum packed blankets, have you seen the conditions some of these slave driven items are made in, you dont know what sort of bugs are getting trapped in these vacuumed bags, and this is no exaggeration!

From the mother of an autistic girl these blankets are made specifically for a reason and weighted for the person you are AGAIN on dangerous ground and believe me I will HAPPILY talk the truth about them far and wide if you are even thinking about it.

After the Mary Shittle scandal this week I cannot believe you would even think about producing an item aimed at people with disabilities, the chances are quite a lot of these parents will be on benefits, but then again where there is money to be made your like a dog with two dicks.

• Heart
  • Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Can you imagine the conversation...so girls you know the holiday we had booked and filmed telling you, well we can’t go now because of all the trolls..🙄 Nothing to do with the fact daddy dearest wanted his kicks from a teenager! 😡

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
Isabelle has 0 privacy in her life. She can’t even sit in her room without Lazy or Creepy barging in with the camera. She’s filmed happy, crying, in bikinis, in her pyjamas having just woken up and she gets forced to act the same as her younger siblings. It actually makes me feel upset on her behalf.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Tublet83

VIP Member
I agree, I don't think they will ever address that they're not going
Will just be like the 1 million event, secret tv filming, ifam app, Nikki, Uncle Dave, the wedding where she was meant to be bridesmaid, the tea party, ever going to the USA again, and of course .....Chris being a nonce...never mentioned again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sambo1289

Take your kids off the internet, get real jobs and start acting like parents you money hungry, narcissistic, twisted pair of twats!!! Your kids are getting bullied because you flaunt them like animals in a zoo. Your daughter literally is crying out for help, put the fucking camera away and start being a better mother. Know when to walk away and protect your damn kids... my God 😤🤦‍♂️.

• Heart
Reactions: 47