Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whybrows

As I await my cell in...Switzerland? Sigh.

True story time. My Mum had a boyfriend. He came into our lives when I was 7 years old. He started to, what I understand now, groom me from the age of 13. He left when I reached 16. I believe he left because I was starting to assert myself.

I've always felt confused and guilty about everything. It's only now, as an adult, I fully understand just how disgusting he was.

If I could give advice to any young person in such a situation, I would say, please, tell someone. If you can't tell a family member, tell someone else you trust, perhaps a teacher at school. You won't be in trouble, and you should be protected.

I felt the need to mention this, tonight.

Night night fellow Tattlers...keep up the good fight x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Stephie

VIP Member
As if Creepy filmed a little montage driving to the airport with the camera on the drivers side, but then jumped out the passenger door with the keys in his hand 😂

We know Groomer Granny dropped you off you div

Honestly, suprised he didn't board the plane in the fucking cockpit 👮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Chris on his trip of a lifetime making memories enjoying the scenery taking it all in !! Enjoying the moment ....
7FB83780-942D-4798-A127-5C1F0CD4FC76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I'm broken lads! Creepy has just blocked me for asking if he isn't too old for anything, was anything too young for him 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
I really like Sarah. She always manages to brighten my day. Like when I’m feeling a bit frumpy or upset that I’m heavier than I want to be, I turn on her vlog and feel instantly better about myself.

Equally when my 8 year old is telling me how much they want to have a gaming channel on YouTube and make videos, I can feel a bit guilty that I don’t allow him to even use YouTube unsupervised. Then I look at Sarah selling every aspect of her 4 babies childhoods to viewers and have a renewed faith that I’m absolutely not over protective for keeping my child away from the darker side of social media.

Oh and when I feel my creativity is lacking and my talents aren’t so good I remember that at least I’m not selling tacky knock off rubbish from China and pretending I made it myself.

Not to mention when I look at her husband in his smelly beanie with a chin full of acne I feel full of gratitude to not have to share a bed with such a greasy unpleasant man.

So all in all. Thanks Sarah. You really do lift others with your content and make us feel better. 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

String Man

VIP Member
Hi Lazy/Steve/Creepy/Zelda

Do you ever ask yourselves why 'the girls' may get bullied at school and then answer yourselves with honesty? If not, here's just a few pointers - I'm sure there's plenty more.

1) Daddy Creepy has repeatedly been in contact with teenage fans, trying to establish some kind of relationship with them,
2) Daddy Creepy asked a 16 year old to go skinny dipping with him.
3) Daddy Creepy asked a fan for nudes "drop that towel and resend"
4) Daddy Creepy slept with an Ifam when he was supposed to be skating with his mates.
5) Daddy Creepy hid under his stepdaughter's bed, sweating away, and then tried to pull her duvet off her on camera.
6) Daddy Creepy asked his stepdaughter if he could sleep in her bed when she was away on holiday.
7) Daddy Creepy puts pweirdo-attracting thumbnails on the vlogs as well as dodgy hashtags
8) Daddy Creepy vlogged about his stepdaughter's first period and the new knickers she'd bought.
9) Daddy Creepy lied to Nuby and doxxed a teenager.
10) Mummy Lazy knows that her creepy husband shags the Ifam and clearly doesn't give a flying fuck.
11) Mummy Lazy blocked and abused the girls who were groomed by her creepy husband.
12) Mummy Lazy stood by her convicted sex-offender brother - hope Uncle Damo isn't employed to decorate the new house.
13) Mummy Lazy lies to, and scams, the Ifam with her cheap shit merch.
14) Daddy Creepy and Mummy Lazy left their 4 month old baby on a beach while they had some fun in the sea.
15) Daddy Creepy and Mummy Lazy sold a replica of their baby to any old pervert who was prepared to pay £259 for it.
16) Granny Jane groomed young Ifam and got them to troll for her.
17) Granny Jane trolled Mummy Lazy's niece and nobody in the family seems to give a shiny shit.

• Heart
  • Wow

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200129_230449.jpg

Waaaa 😭

Mate the internet is a scary place because predators like you have access to children

• Haha
  • Heart

leni18

VIP Member
View attachment 77704

Waaaa 😭

Mate the internet is a scary place because predators like you have access to children
If he's saying the internet is a very scarey place why is he happy to have his family all over it daily, and having his teen step daughter in bikinis every summer for all to see. It can't be both ways it doesn't go together, so I'm confused by their thinking.

• Heart

GowiththeflowMo

Sarah - words to the effect of : “ it’s the first time in my life someone I love has ever been on a plane in the air without me “ so what about when her daughter went on holiday to America etc with her real dad and his family ??? What about when her parents went on holiday ??? What about when her friends went on holiday ??? SO IN OTHER WORDS she’s just confirmed she doesn’t give a fk about anyone other than Chris & the way she treats him ( like a bitch 😆 ) she obviously only cares because of what he does for her not out of any love for him !

OR IS IT JUST MORE BILLY BULLSHIT !!! ???? She tells SO MANY LIES she forgets what she said originally ! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Circlish

VIP Member
Erk! I was marooned on page 12 of 52 in the last thread and I'll never catch up 😨 but I'm DELIGHTED everyone is still ROASTING this fucking pair of noncey, scheming, lying, fleecing shits ON THE DAILY 👌🏻
Lazy revving up for a melt down - I'm here for it ☑
Creepy playing bitch for some rollerskaters with the tech he bought out of Issy, Esme and Isla's money - and eyelashes looking EXTRA ginger on the plane 👌🏻
Jaackmaate posting the drop the towel evidence on Twitter - 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 55

OliviaPope

As for Sarahs little rant on insta. Seriously Sarah? Do you really think people are jealous that Chris has a blue tick or the fact that he’s gone to Spain so his skate mates can borrow the camera? 👀
He might have a blue tick- but it’s not even under his REAL name!!

The whole Delonge crap is pathetic for a man pushing 40!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I wont screen shot it because ive realised ive no sense of my own privacy at the moment, stupid cold is messing with my head 😂🤦‍♀️. Sarahs insta story is laughable, surely she must wonder why people hate their family so much?
Sarah, love, your kids probably aren't even in bed yet. Stop kidding yourself. You crack on thinking people are jealous of you and your shit show, chavfest of a life. I'll happily head back to bed with my husband who doesn't message young girls 😘 sleep well, hun (PS: best not to stay up too late reading tattle - you've got kids to get ready for school in the morning 😉 ).

• Haha
  • Heart
Creepy obviously feeling like a tough guy today - this to a 13 year old (via Real Inghams):-View attachment 77523
‘Taken straight to the police’ “yes officer, this person is calling me a groomer because I messaged young, impressionable and vulnerable girls, they were over 16 which is LEGAL, but I abused my position of power as an ‘influencer’ because I’m a dirty fucking hound, wah wah wah, boohoo.”

• Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
I hope Creepy hasn't woken up with a bad head today and a 'Lee Devereux Forever' tattoo up his thigh 🤘🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Circlish

VIP Member
I dunno, Creepy... You rapidly unliking all the Instagram pics you'd Liked of young girls and young women the moment the messaging evidence came to light springs to mind 🤔 What was that about? A bit of sudden, coincidental deep-cleaning? Even Alfie Deyes was aghast when he saw the evidence of everything you'd unliked.
You can crow on about legalities til you're blue in your puce, over-shaved face - you're a dirty, predatory, cheating skank. You're not the squeaky-clean family man you're purporting to be.
You were caught out. Everyone knows it 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 51