The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erk! I was marooned on page 12 of 52 in the last thread and I'll never catch up 😨 but I'm DELIGHTED everyone is still ROASTING this bleeping pair of noncey, scheming, lying, fleecing shits ON THE DAILY 👌🏻
Lazy revving up for a melt down - I'm here for it ☑
Creepy playing witch for some rollerskaters with the tech he bought out of Issy, Esme and Isla's money - and eyelashes looking EXTRA ginger on the plane 👌🏻
Jaackmaate posting the drop the towel evidence on Twitter - 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Erk! I was marooned on page 12 of 52 in the last thread and I'll never catch up 😨 but I'm DELIGHTED everyone is still ROASTING this bleeping pair of noncey, scheming, lying, fleecing shits ON THE DAILY 👌🏻
Lazy revving up for a melt down - I'm here for it ☑
Creepy playing witch for some rollerskaters with the tech he bought out of Issy, Esme and Isla's money - and eyelashes looking EXTRA ginger on the plane 👌🏻
Jaackmaate posting the drop the towel evidence on Twitter - 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
There are some crackers in those pages though. You definitely need to scroll through the last 5 pages just for the photos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t leave these in the last thread !

WHAT THE ACTUAL FK ?!

2 options -

least concerning - this person copies and pastes to hundreds of pages and just changes the names to fit ? STILL WEIRD !
Much more concerning - this person should be locked up in a secure unit and this is the best example I’ve seen so far of why RUBBER JACE DOLLS was the worst , most disgusting idea !!! 😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Honest to goodness the last thing those children needed was a pick&mix. Their diet is downright disgraceful, creepy and lazy should be ashamed at what they’re doing to those children’s health. I don’t claim to be the queen of nutrition but goodness me my children weren’t fed like that! It’s truly not that hard to cook simple meals and allow the occasional treat. Absolutely no regard for the children’s health, just disgusting!

Reactions: 23
Does she just dress her kids in any size clothes as long as she's bagged a bargain?

This 'will be perfect for summer' for Jason apparently. He'll be 16 months plus by then

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry, had to edit and repost 😂🙈
😆😆😆

so she didn’t get them on aliexpress but the people selling on there probably bought from the same sweat shop as she did !

but she’s still saying she designed them ! TOTALLY DELUSIONAL OR LYING ODD EYED C*** !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she just dress her kids in any size clothes as long as she's bagged a bargain?

This 'will be perfect for summer' for Jason apparently. He'll be 16 months plus by then
I thought that. I suspect this holiday they're booking will be for Easter and somewhere warm, so he'll wear it then.

Reactions: 4
😆😆😆

so she didn’t get them on aliexpress but the people selling on there probably bought from the same sweat shop as she did !

but she’s still saying she designed them ! TOTALLY DELUSIONAL OR LYING ODD EYED C*** !
I think in her thick head she thinks choosing and purchasing a pattern, and then choosing a colour for the backing is ‘designing’ them

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Spent half the day in Sainsburys didn’t think to pick anything up for tea so they all have to go to Morrison’s and at whatever time of night to get food as they have nothing in the house!! FFS who can live like this from hand to mouth!! I get not having lots of fresh stuff but not having nothing in the house of 6 to make 1 meal!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.