Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justjonie

VIP Member
One of the bladers has just uploaded a story to insta and Chris is still in the same clothes he's been wearing for the past two days. What a fucking stinker!!! Boke!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

String Man

VIP Member
"We wanted to give people a tool so they could skate and identify themselves as soldiers that fights no matter what"

What a bunch of pretentious cunts. It's a shoe with some wheels on it.

1580235282381.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Nothing says ‘Get a life trolls, I’m going to go happily to my bed whilst you obsessive over me’ quite like threatening someone to ‘come say it to my face’ 🤣 laughable
“come to me and spout your crap to my face!” 🤣🤣🤣 He said he got chased on his roller skates once by some teenagers on a vlog and had a wobbly lip and looked like he needed a mummy troll hug! Stop it creepy! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and the dick head is telling people to comment in their real names when he’s calling himself Chris delonge! Somebody asked Tom delonge on Twitter if he could tell you to stop using his surname so get a grip Chris. Go back to being the skate roadie for your mates and stop embarrassing yourself. 🙄🤣🤣

As for Sarahs little rant on insta. Seriously Sarah? Do you really think people are jealous that Chris has a blue tick or the fact that he’s gone to Spain so his skate mates can borrow the camera? 👀 People are pissed off with your husband because it came out that he had allegedly inappropriately messaged a sixteen year old girl. His mother also told one of your biggest ex ifam that he slept with a fan. You should be the one who’s pissed off with your husband so instead of burying your head in your chinese blankets maybe it is about time you took a stand and did the right thing. How dare you as a mother manipulate your young fans into believing that people dislike you and your husband for no reason. You are living a lie and People aren’t buying it. You might have forgiven him but that doesn’t mean what he allegedly did was right. 🙄 Your own daughter will be sixteen in about a year and a half. Think about how you would feel if she came to you and told you a man in his mid thirties had messaged her inappropriately and then think about how she would feel if somebody called her a disturbed girl with mental health issues. Your behaviour is sickening. Chris still hasn’t said if he messaged that sixteen year old girl. That is the reason why people are still talking about it. 🙄

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Creepy hasn't even been away 24 hours yet, and Lazy is already kicking off all over social media 😂😂 I'm so ready for this week! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

SarahGard83

VIP Member
She really is lazy. I used to manage to get both my children up for school, make breakfast, walk them to school, go for chemo at the hospital then have an hour at home if I was lucky before having to go pick them up from school to then start the after school tea, homework and bed routine. It was exhausting but it's what us mums do

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Stay focused, guys - we’ve got about six pages left on the funniest thread ever - I’m starting to feel like we’re going on a GCSE wheelchair ride to autistic baby-led weaning.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

GowiththeflowMo

How many clothes or new outfits do those kids need? It’s just been Xmas for gods sake !!! Why does she have to buy them something every day ?? Spoilt or what 🙄
I still can’t get over her allowing her Nanna to buy them stuff EVERY time she sees them ! How selfish and greedy can you actually be ? I used to hate my Nan spending money on my kids ( her great grandkids ) and had to tell her off a fair few times & we just had regular low wage jobs but she only had her pension ! So it was just a big NO for me ! Even though she used to come stay with us I still hated the idea of her spending money on my kids as they didn’t need anything , in the end she would just bring them Chocolate or a cake as a treat and I was okay with that ! RIP NAN 😢❤

Back to Sarah and the kids and their fast fashion bullshit ! I swear if I ever hear her say the words RECYCLING or SAVING THE PLANET again I’ll lose the plot ! They are the most wasteful self serving shits out there ! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 47

tomatosauce

Wonder how the atmosphere is at Casa Ingham tonight...Sarah ranting and raging at Chris on the phone about him getting to carried away..not for the first time...groomer granny in the corner exchanging daggers with lazy whilst trying to bite her tongue over Sarah’s tone with her precious boy whilst Steve sits refreshing tattle in the kitchen, aaah to be a fly around that shit tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ghost82

Chatty Member
It’s been more than 2 years ago so we should stop bringing it up lmao.
I’m guessing creepy must have had a pint. 👀 He’s acting all billy big balls today. 🤣🤣

You’re making yourself look pathetic Chris. Put the phone down and go and film your skater bois. 🙄 The only person putting your family through shit is you so stop bringing up your children because all it shows is how manipulative you can be. The “haters” didn’t allegedly ask somebody to drop that towel and resend. They never told an ifam that you allegedly slept with a fan who you invited down to go roller skating. It was your mother who did that. The ‘haters’ didn’t allegedly ask a sixteen year old to sneak out to meet you. You did that chris so stop acting like you are the victim. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
A crime reference number for people saying her blankets are bought from China 😂😂😂😂 I have heard it all now! What an absolute idiot she must feel having to hide behind a pretend police investigation. Living your best life indeed 😂 Thanks for the laugh, Sarah!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sorry to spam the page with this stuff, but he's on a right one! Jess's mum pitching in now!View attachment 77552
Chris getting cocky because he’s with his skater bois. 🤣🤣

Grow the hell up you festering bag of shit. What kind of forty year old man acts like that? Stop threatening people with police action that will never happen. You’ve been saying arrests are imminent for almost two years now. 🙄 I’m assuming special branch ingham are a figment of his imagination just like when he was a male cheerleader in high school and head pilot at ingham airlines. The man is completely deluded. He thinks he can do whatever he wants and then control what anybody says about him. The world doesn’t work like that creepy. 🙄

He says hasn’t done anything illegal but he constantly refuses to answer if he messaged the 16 year old girl and asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room to meet him. People want to know if you messaged Jess. Stop avoiding the question and answer that. If you didn’t do it then why not answer a simple question?! 🙄

and he has the cheek to call Charlie a silly little girl. She was the ifam that his own mother manipulated and sent free merch too in order for her to hate on people who said anything about Chris. Charlie used to be a fan until she realised what was happening wasn’t right. You might have your young ifam fooled with the manipulative threats of police action but most sensible adults can see through the bullshit. The only person who looks pathetic here is you so put your little roller boots on and fuck right off! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Yourvoiceisgrating

Listen Sarah hen where I come from if your called a nonce by The Sun, Daily Maily, Daily Star etc etc then your a straight up weirdo!! It’s pretty clear that you turn a blind eye and I don’t care what anyone says but he swings both ways not that there’s fuck all wrong with that but just OWN IT!!! And from where I am sitting I’m CERTAIN Issy is being groomed. And as for saying shit to his greasy and your fat saucepan face then that’s not a problem. If I had seen you in Edinburgh then I would have had no problem saying very calmly that I think you are an enabler and that he is an abusive, controlling little pervert. And Chris just a heads up no one is interested in your legal action or reporting them as there is not one thing you can do about what is on the net about you that’s a fact and you know it. And why not answer that girls mum on Instagram and call her a liar if your so innocent...........it’s because your not innocent. Now why don’t you and that fat fuck of a wife crawl back into your little hole and piss off.

Oh and just an FYI Chris if you hear someone shout “mientras tanto“ at you then that Spanish for NONCE. As Issy said Spanish is a very popular language.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha