The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
excuse me, are you dissing my username etc etc?

oh, and Sarah is a twit, in fact they’re both twats, and I’m annoyed that I still give them views, just to see what twatisms they come up with every day, etc etc.FML

I made this stupid account after hearing her say it at least 6 times in 3 minutes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENED!!

Vlog startw with Jace crawling and Sarah screeching. She makes Jace some peanut butter on toast and banana for breakfast. She puts butter on under the peanut butter. :sick: Creepy is outside doing the rubbish. Lazy cackles. :rolleyes:

Lazy says they are off to the office to send off some more Alibaba blankets and notebooks.:rolleyes:

Creepy gets in his car and pretends he's going to drive to the dump. He moans about the size of the bins and says they're not enough for a family of 6. Just order another one then you lazy, moaning tit.:rolleyes:

Lazy is at B&M for some bits and bats including more envelopes for Alibaba and Me and the tacky notebooks.she picks up some pyjamas and dumps them on Jace's pram.

Lazy is at the office and says she has had a delivery of more products from Alibaba. She shows the blue taggie, the hideous flower bib and the balloon blanket. She films the notebook and says she has signed the first 50.

Lazy is at dance and says they have nearly sold out of the notebooks. She says it's not about the money. Oh yes it is Lazy, you need to be able to afford that 500k mortgage. She boasts about the notebook selling out.:mad::rolleyes:

Creepy is at home with Isabelle. Creepy says they want to do something fun so they're going to order a takeaway blind. Not my definition of 'fun' but each to their own. :rolleyes:Creepy has opened a word document to write pizza, Chinese, Indian, kebab and they're going to use a number generator to choose. Isabelle doesn't know what a kebab is. :rolleyes:They're having a kebab. Isabelle puts a beanie over her yes and spins the screen on the phone to choose the restaurant. Lazy then calls Creepy and tells him they're all eating together at home.

Esme and Isla are upstairs watching a video. Creepy makes them jump. :rolleyes:

Lazy is sat on the sofa in some rainbow pyjamas she bought earlier and says she might get more tomorrow. Creepy gets jealous and has a tantrum, saying she won't because she didn't get him any. She says she pinned Esme down and breathed Monster Munch breath on her. :sick:

Isla butts in and thanks the ifam for funding her next birthday shopping haul buying all the notebooks. Lazy pretends to be sad that some people missed them and will order some more from the 'supplier'. :rolleyes:Lazy boasts about it being a year since she passed her driving test and that she drove to France because Creepy is banned from driving.

Lazy ends the vlog and says they have a meeting with crappy Shortle tomorrow about the Meet and Greet and Jace's tea party. She says the word 'cushty', but Creepy says she can't say it. She kisses the screen with her herpes lips.:sick:

End of vlog.

Sorry the roundup was a bit later tonight guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sarah, not a fan of the cry it out method unless she’s flogging her tat or shopping for tat.

Reactions: 18
Who are you trying to kid, lazy, people couldn't order the writing pads coz they're in work😂😂😂😂I've gotta give it to you, you are fuckin hilarious 😂😂😂😂why would a 10/11 be in work!
In fairness, maybe Sarah just doesn’t realise most families don’t force the children to be the bread winners like she does.

excuse me, are you dissing my username etc etc?

oh, and Sarah is a twit, in fact they’re both twats, and I’m annoyed that I still give them views, just to see what twatisms they come up with every day, etc etc.FML

I made this stupid account after hearing her say it at least 6 times in 3 minutes!
I’m just happy etc is spelled correctly. Not something Lazy would be capable of.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone.needs to let their ifam know!!😁
The ifam don’t care. They are happy to be exploited because Sarah and Chris have done a great job of grooming them. It makes them feel like they are part of the gang. When in reality they are being lied to all the time. Them inghams don’t care about their viewers one bit.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Chisel-jawed, tit-haired, "26 year old" love god Shirley Dave Ingham being interviewed in 2017.

Not a bad singing voice but he appears to have the personality of a slug.

1579810419339.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Holy tit! how much rubbish do they have, the car was completely full and he said he had to do another run - another clip of him talking the talk in the drivers seat but no driving....hi Chris

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
When (more like if) the girls ever watch these videos back for the “memories” they’ll be so relieved you filmed that segment about the bins overflowing, Sarah. They’ll be so glad that priceless family moment was captured forever. So grateful for that. Tears of joy it wasn’t missed and forgotten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Holy tit! how much rubbish do they have, the car was completely full and he said he had to do another run - another clip of him talking the talk in the drivers seat but no driving....hi Chris
but the car was so full that there was no other place for him to sit, so we had to believe he was driving right. So much garbage and they were on a garbage trip one of the days miss iddy biddy was sick also.

Reactions: 7
Sarah genuinely has the chubbiest fingers/hands I’ve ever seen! 🙊 why did Chris say a family of 5? Can’t he not count now? He’s also got so fat lately too!!!!

Reactions: 13
they complain about bedroom sizes, but why the F do a 10 year old need a big double bed.

Oh I am so happy Miss Isla did that nighttime routine for all their adult subscribers, becausethat is exactly what we need. But when she was doing her magic with the hair I was hoping she would chop it of so they had to go to a hairdresser to get it looking better
I’m guilty of the double bed thingy (only because it was my old one and just got a new mattress etc, money is tight) but my 4 year old has s a double bed 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.