The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but if my Nan wanted to buy my kids stuff I’d tell her they had enough already so treat yourself to something lovely , girls have so much stuff already.
Exactly. The odd packet of sweets or little blind bag maybe but clothes from river island when Sarah buys them tit from matalan is a joke ( no offence to matalan - but shopping more expensive when someone else is paying is not on.... same with hinting at Ifam she ‘couldn’t find’ next clothes for jace’ )

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Exactly. The odd packet of sweets or little blind bag maybe but clothes from river island when Sarah buys them tit from matalan is a joke ( no offence to matalan - but shopping more expensive when someone else is paying is not on.... same with hinting at Ifam she ‘couldn’t find’ next clothes for jace’ )
I know , such a cheek to hint oh my child needs this but can’t find it anywhere, come you young ifam use ya pocket money and spend it on my kids 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Dont every baby start to walk she must have super dooper baby and not even watched it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So judging by the thumbnail, Jace has taken his first steps.
I guess soon, Sarah won’t be able to sit on her fat, Lardy ass any longer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha ha ha ha, calling everyone creepy weirdos for stalking their every move, Chris I really don't give a duck what you do everyday coz it's so fuckin boring, and creepy weirdos, seriously you and fat arse need to look in the mirror you absolute prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He must be only baby who ever took few steps there be millionaires not

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You never see the girls in the dresses/shoes nana gets them either.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I bet it’s just that he can clap his hands, it was on her story lol

Reactions: 2
Can this be right? I’ve been refreshing for the past 10 mins (I know.....SAD!) and suddenly it appeared and said it had been uploaded nine mins ago with 3.5k views....
Surely it couldn’t have this many views already hmmm🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chris calling everyone creepy weirdos 😂😂😂😂😂 for stalking their every move. Omg how deluded are they. They are the parents who exploit their children 24/7 putting their childhood all over social media and making nothing they do private. He’s got opened mouthed pictures of his daughters on most thumbnails. He’s got weirdos time stamping on their videos. They really do think they are full on celebrities. What a 🤬joke these two are.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
So just to be curious, just looked at the comments on chris's new post on instagram. There limited so im guessing its mybe only people whohe follows can comment. Theres 64 comments in total ..... 25 are from "fan accounts" which by the looks is run by kids or younger girls.
And 43 (which include the fan accounts) are from young girls,
Only 1 that i can see thats from a male 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Chris calling everyone creepy weirdos 😂😂😂😂😂 for stalking their every move. Omg how deluded are they. They are the parents who exploit their children 24/7 putting their childhood all over social media and making nothing they do private. He’s got opened mouthed pictures of his daughters on most thumbnails. He’s got weirdos time stamping on their videos. They really do think they are full on celebrities. What a 🤬joke these two are.
Funny how they were delighted when those ‘creepy weirdo’ girls ‘stalked’ them and showed up at the kids dance school with presents...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If chris (or sarah) was that bothered about creepy weirdos they wouldnt post pictures of their girls on bikinis and share so much about their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But the creepy peados watching their YT vlogs, time stamping & making inappropriate comments. The weirdos stalking the girls Instagram page, obsessing over Isabelle. They’re the ones you should be really worried about Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No more house up dates because you lot found the other one they showed a picture of. Next it’ll be tattles fault that no one will sell to them.

chris still not driving
Sarah can’t send the correct orders out to people because sleeping inuntil 10am is ‘sleep deprived’

the amount of mayo in that tuna ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Creepy's triggered 🤣 🤣 🤣👏👏👏

Oh dear

Lazy is also triggered telling bullshit stories about how there's wonderful honest people people in the world amongst some creepy weirdos

Someone's clearly pissed on their cornflakes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
They must have been pissed off as it was yesterday Lazy ranted an Nikki wasn’t it? And then all the stuff his mum said about Sarah would knife her..ah but it’s all the trolls! Or did we find out the house you want? What a shame

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is no one stalks them they just quite literally document every day of their lives on a public platform .

Reactions: 30
Chris, you asked to sleep in your stepdaughters bed, you dont get much creepier than that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.