The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is their new house?!
No it's the one they showed in the vlog. Said it's Thier dream house and it sold the day they put an offer in.

I'm not even sure if they were telling the truth, it's not exactly private like they claimed they wanted.

Reactions: 10
Sorry last night's vlog was absolutely disgusting, I'm absolutely appalled, I feel sick that this family put the water in before the tea bag and then put the milk in before they take the teabag out. I knew they were vile but wow they're even worse below the surface.

Nah but for real does anyone else look at Sarah and just see a mature and chubby Zoella? They look so alike and their facial expression are so similar it's creepy.

Also, I think Issy looked really nice in that red top, more mature than the matalan childish crap she's forced to wear to match with her sisters. Glad she could go to town and choose something for herself for once.
Haha! My friend does that and I loathe it!!( Each to their own though she's a great friend and neighbour)
Sarah / ZoellA. Hmm can't see many similarities except they are both with children ,as opposed to men!Both ignore how they're treated ,for the ( dubioys?) sense of security it seems to give them.
Izzy ,agree!! Wish Sarah would let her choose her own outfits.She's a teen now and Sarah needs to remember she needs to find her own stylr!!Also ,get her hair cut / get ALL their hair cut ,they're starting to resemble the Dug gars!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So first Gemma in Coronation Street was wearing Issy's lilac coat and then last night she's also got herself a pair of sparkly uggs!! Come on, hands up, which of you works in the Corrie wardrobe department? If Chesney starts dying his hair black, I'll know for sure it's one of you 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Personally I think Sarah knows he cheats and allows it to happen. She was a teen mum and looking how she does probable didn’t have much confidence. She even became homeless when Isabelle was little. She thinks Chris is the tit because he is a narcissist and acts like he is the tit. He has fake confidence. Narcissists are very good at manipulation. So she probably thinks it ok if he cheats on her. As long as she is getting money and has a house she doesn’t care. She knows if he left or she left him she would have nothing. She would struggle to meet a decent man with her horrible personality and traits. She is vile and a horrible person too but I think he is worse than her. She has to be shown on the videos to be in control but deep down she knows she isn’t. I mean what grown man goes off skating as much as he does? Nothing wrong in having a hobby. But one that takes you off for days at a time? Not when you have a family. She is one of those people who constantly lives in denial. A compulsive liar who actually believes those lies which is why she gets on with Chris too as he is just as bad. Those kids don’t stand much of a chance of getting out of this family as normal happy people
I agree with some of those points but I think Sarah is the narcissist! I’m convinced she believes she is the best Chris could get ( and knowing what we know about him now she’s not wrong ) !

I think he is the insecure one and that’s why he craves female attention so much to stop him feeling like the slimy creep he knows deep down he is !Sarah really does love herself imo and she doesn’t think he would ever leave !

The reality is if she had been a better human being and left him as soon as she was informed of what he’d been up to with those young girls ) all assuming she’s didn’t already know 🙄 ) she would not have been able to become so lazy ! she would still be the slim , active , pretty woman she was a few years ago. She would have had the support of the public and her strength could have easily made her much more popular. She would have been a role model for young girls and an example of how to be an independent decent woman ! But we have to factor in her background, her supporting of her sex offender brother, her shunning of her other homeless NON sex offender brother, her lack of support to her sister etc ... ) to me this is all due to the fact that Sarah believes she is SPECIAL she needed what she thinks is the middle class status she thinks Chris family provide because in comparison to her own family that’s how they appear! She went to acting school, she has crazy delusions of grandeur & actually believes her own lies ! She is controlling and manipulate, she has all the character traits of a typical narcissist. She wants to be seen to the outside world as important as she feels she is, she tried to change her accent to blend in with the people she wants to be herself - private schools for her kids , lots of holidays , a bigger and better house , whatever it takes to get her as far away as possible from the family and life she grew up in that was in her opinion way below her entitlement !

But she wants all that without having to do anything to get it and so the lady of the manor needs a man who will do all the things she doesn’t want to do or feels are below her. Chris can do all of those things gladly as it allows him to feel needed and important & especially to have his cake and eat it - a wife and family who rely on him to earn money and clean their house and do all their errands, to laugh at and often belittle - in payment for doing that he gets to run about with young girls , shag whomever he likes , message whom ever he likes but with the one rule ‘DONT GET CAUGHT ! ‘But he did get caught because he got greedy ! He’s a pervert and asking him to control that urge would be no different than asking an alcoholic not to drink ! He won’t ever stop & in time he will be caught again and again and again and if he keeps them all above 16 😏 he will get away Scot free !!!

The only victims in this are the girls / women he preys on !!! She is his enabler ( just like his mother ) and that imo makes them JUST AS BAD AS HIM !!!!!!!! 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha! My friend does that and I loathe it!!( Each to their own though she's a great friend and neighbour)
Sarah / ZoellA. Hmm can't see many similarities except they are both with children ,as opposed to men!Both ignore how they're treated ,for the ( dubioys?) sense of security it seems to give them.
Izzy ,agree!! Wish Sarah would let her choose her own outfits.She's a teen now and Sarah needs to remember she needs to find her own stylr!!Also ,get her hair cut / get ALL their hair cut ,they're starting to resemble the Dug gars!!
Interesting! I don't know what it is, maybe it's the blue eyes, thick chonky eyebrows, unblended eyeshadow, crusty lipstick or maybe it's because they are both deeply unhappy in unsuccessful relationships but try to keep up appearances for online clout and compliments from children.

lolmao.png

I agree with all your other points!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👏👏👏 good on you !!! Trust those instincts !

Fact is there are ponces everywhere and some are obviously so they give off a vibe which especially adults who have been abused as children can pick up on in the vile putrid air around them ! Others however are masters of disguise and can hide in families , in schools , in any and all positions of power to get close to children and groom them ! As a parent you have to be vigilant ! Speak to your children , ask them questions , let them know they can tell you anything and that secrets are bad and their bodies are private !!!! ponces will target children fully clothed just as a rapist would of their adult prey so them having clothing on doesn’t alter their sick urges !!! HOWEVER knowing the world we live in and that their are SO MANY of these fuckers out there WHY would you do anything what so ever to make your child more vulnerable? More of a target ? Taking photos and videos of them in little or no clothing knowing for a fact that they are 100% being used by sickos our there to feed their depravity !!!! YOU WOULDNT WOULD YOU !!!! Unless A. Your completely naive and unaware of the dangers ? Or B. You are fully aware and are doing it for that very reason !

Are the inghams naive do you think ???? Because if they are not ?!!!! 🤔😒😡
I’ve always told my little boy that we don’t have secrets that he can tell me anything. I’ve always told him that his private parts are just that his, I don’t even wash him there he does that himself I know he’s only 4 and I’m his mom but even so it still makes me feel icky. He knows that if anyone was to ask him to do anything involving his private parts he is to tell me and that he doesn’t need to he scared. He is so bright and I’m incredibly proud that I know that if anyone was to try to take advantage he would be confident to say no and why they can’t do it. It does upset me that I have to have this discussion with my child because no one has the right to touch any child or adult inappropriately, he should be able to lead his childhood as a child and not have to worry about those sick perverts who may want to take advantage. I know that I’m incredibly protective of him but I’d rather be that way than to have something happen and having to live with the guilt that I didn’t protect my child enough. It’s hard enough having him away from me whilst he is in school but I have a Close relationship with his teacher and I know that she looks after him every bit as well as me & he adores her.

I’ve had things happen to me in my childhood which wasn’t my parents fault I would never blame them because I was a teenager I should have known better but I’m just incredibly mindful & besides what parent wouldn’t want to protect their innocent child? Why would you want to post them half naked? It isn’t our place as parents to put our children out there like that to the online world in my eyes it’s wrong! I want my child to know that not only was I doing what I should have as a mother but that I also respected him. Just because he is a child isn’t to say I shouldn’t treat him any differently to what I would an adult as in respect, protection, caring, etc.

Reactions: 15
So first Gemma in Coronation Street was wearing Issy's lilac coat and then last night she's also got herself a pair of sparkly uggs!! Come on, hands up, which of you works in the Corrie wardrobe department? If Chesney starts dying his hair black, I'll know for sure it's one of you 😂 😂
Yep def someone on Corrie using them as inspiration. As I said before, Gemma with izzys coat, and Gary buying maria the ancient land rover to cover his cheating ways. Going to watching Corrie real close from now on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tret is a Yorkshire thing. My in laws are working class from York and they say it. It drives me loopy but I let it go as I know it’s a dialect thing and nothing else.
It may well be, but Madam said she didn’t know what the correct word
was!!!!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree with some of those points but I think Sarah is the narcissist! I’m convinced she believes she is the best Chris could get ( and knowing what we know about him now she’s not wrong ) !

I think he is the insecure one and that’s why he craves female attention so much to stop him feeling like the slimy creep he knows deep down he is !Sarah really does love herself imo and she doesn’t think he would ever leave !

The reality is if she had been a better human being and left him as soon as she was informed of what he’d been up to with those young girls ) all assuming she’s didn’t already know 🙄 ) she would not have been able to become so lazy ! she would still be the slim , active , pretty woman she was a few years ago. She would have had the support of the public and her strength could have easily made her much more popular. She would have been a role model for young girls and an example of how to be an independent decent woman ! But we have to factor in her background, her supporting of her sex offender brother, her shunning of her other homeless NON sex offender brother, her lack of support to her sister etc ... ) to me this is all due to the fact that Sarah believes she is SPECIAL she needed what she thinks is the middle class status she thinks Chris family provide because in comparison to her own family that’s how they appear! She went to acting school, she has crazy delusions of grandeur & actually believes her own lies ! She is controlling and manipulate, she has all the character traits of a typical narcissist. She wants to be seen to the outside world as important as she feels she is, she tried to change her accent to blend in with the people she wants to be herself - private schools for her kids , lots of holidays , a bigger and better house , whatever it takes to get her as far away as possible from the family and life she grew up in that was in her opinion way below her entitlement !

But she wants all that without having to do anything to get it and so the lady of the manor needs a man who will do all the things she doesn’t want to do or feels are below her. Chris can do all of those things gladly as it allows him to feel needed and important & especially to have his cake and eat it - a wife and family who rely on him to earn money and clean their house and do all their errands, to laugh at and often belittle - in payment for doing that he gets to run about with young girls , shag whomever he likes , message whom ever he likes but with the one rule ‘DONT GET CAUGHT ! ‘But he did get caught because he got greedy ! He’s a pervert and asking him to control that urge would be no different than asking an alcoholic not to drink ! He won’t ever stop & in time he will be caught again and again and again and if he keeps them all above 16 😏 he will get away Scot free !!!

The only victims in this are the girls / women he preys on !!! She is his enabler ( just like his mother ) and that imo makes them JUST AS BAD AS HIM !!!!!!!! 😖
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 4
Just an observation of mine, between American family vloggers and creepy and lazy. Lebrants and the fish fam both family vloggers, once the cash started to roll in they Have both moved out of smaller homes and in the lebrants case they have moved into a veritable mansion. The fish fam haven’t revealed their new home yet. Both woman are pregnant with kids 3 and 4. Wonder if this is lazy’s inspiration for wanting the grand house in a gated community to show that uk family vloggers earn big money from YouTube too.

Reactions: 5
Interesting! I don't know what it is, maybe it's the blue eyes, thick chonky eyebrows, unblended eyeshadow, crusty lipstick or maybe it's because they are both deeply unhappy in unsuccessful relationships but try to keep up appearances for online clout and compliments from children.

View attachment 74377
I agree with all your other points!
Oh don’t! Lazy will “literally” love being compared to Zoe! I can’t agree though as Zoe is somewhat more switched on and more intelligent than Lazy, has friends, a decent family, and I would say looking at the house and her clothes more class in her pinky than lazy has ever had and ever will!

Reactions: 15
They also wouldnt have stayed home for new years - obviously Sarah couldn't afford the price of accommodation for that night. Hence going away on the 2nd or 3rd instead and at that only to Edinburgh by train.

I'd say xmas in Forest holidays and eurodisney trip was booked months ago when things were better financially. Be interesting to see if they can afford to go abroad at all in 2020 *rubs hands together gleefully*
no doubt they will still go on so many holidays , they seem to have so much money 💰 people say there YouTube day are running out but I’m not so sure ?

Reactions: 5
This Very stuff keeps coming up, how do we know they bought it from Very? Also how do we know about the Capitol one card? Sorry if I missed it
The card has been seen in vlogs when they were out shopping; lazy was holding it once. Creepy and Lazy were very open about ordering Isabelle's laptop from Very.

Reactions: 4
Minghams late for work again.
Good thing Sarah’s not a real brain surgeon (just equal to one in terms of job importance) or she’d have got the sack months ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good thing Sarah’s not a real brain surgeon (just equal to one in terms of job importance) or she’d have got the sack months ago.
Give her a break ... she's only been to the January sales once - she's probably been busy getting nana to buy the grandkids she never sees something - I mean keeping her company

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She would leave a patient on the operating table and the cleaner in charge of the scalpel - because she wanted a burger so had to have a 🍔. Same goes if B and M had a sale on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgot to mention something that was quite sad in yesterday's vlog. Not the first time it's happened either.

When Sarah says "I wanted to come here to get some nice Instagram shots of the girls and Jace, but Jace is asleep..."

The whole bullshit of wanting her kids to have a good day (as if Isabelle was going to have fun there)... She only took them there for Instagram pictures. How tit of a parent do you have to be when you don't do anything without another motive.

Don't know about any of you on here, but I don't tend to take a lot of photos when on days out. Occasionally I'll take some, but most of the time I'm too busy enjoying the moment and having fun as a family.
I noticed this too, poor isabelles facial expression said it all , she’s forced to pretend she enjoys going to soft play which most of the time is usually for under 10 anyway!

Reactions: 6
Give her a break ... she's only been to the January sales once - she's probably been busy getting nana to buy the grandkids she never sees something - I mean keeping her company
Not being funny but if my Nan wanted to buy my kids stuff I’d tell her they had enough already so treat yourself to something lovely , girls have so much stuff already.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve always told my little boy that we don’t have secrets that he can tell me anything. I’ve always told him that his private parts are just that his, I don’t even wash him there he does that himself I know he’s only 4 and I’m his mom but even so it still makes me feel icky. He knows that if anyone was to ask him to do anything involving his private parts he is to tell me and that he doesn’t need to he scared. He is so bright and I’m incredibly proud that I know that if anyone was to try to take advantage he would be confident to say no and why they can’t do it. It does upset me that I have to have this discussion with my child because no one has the right to touch any child or adult inappropriately, he should be able to lead his childhood as a child and not have to worry about those sick perverts who may want to take advantage. I know that I’m incredibly protective of him but I’d rather be that way than to have something happen and having to live with the guilt that I didn’t protect my child enough. It’s hard enough having him away from me whilst he is in school but I have a Close relationship with his teacher and I know that she looks after him every bit as well as me & he adores her.

I’ve had things happen to me in my childhood which wasn’t my parents fault I would never blame them because I was a teenager I should have known better but I’m just incredibly mindful & besides what parent wouldn’t want to protect their innocent child? Why would you want to post them half naked? It isn’t our place as parents to put our children out there like that to the online world in my eyes it’s wrong! I want my child to know that not only was I doing what I should have as a mother but that I also respected him. Just because he is a child isn’t to say I shouldn’t treat him any differently to what I would an adult as in respect, protection, caring, etc.
I’m sorry you have been through that :( I guessed as much to be honest , because it’s usually only from such painful experiences that we become so sensitive to these things , which others see as us being over protective or paranoid even, well walk a mile in our shoes hey ?! :/

protection of children from sexual abuse is the number one priority in my life & once my own children where grown I started having nightmares about other children’s pains ! I realised I needed help ! To face my past and deal with my own traumas in order to move forward and I did that , I’m no longer ashamed or feel dirty and I know it wasn’t my fault ! Just like it’s NEVER EVER any child’s fault ! They ( we ) wear those scars forever often invisible except to someone who understands or a predator that can sense an abused child a mile away and a lot of them target them again and again ! If I had one wish in this world it would be that no child ever again had to feel the pain , indignity , revulsion of being abused ! 😭

My heart bleeds for every adult who has been a victim of abuse UNTIL THEY BECOME THE ABUSER which does sometimes happen ! At that point my sympathy is gone and they are the enemy ! 😡

We can not be everywhere our children are they must go to school and have friends and live as healthy and normal a life as possible but never take your eye off the ball ! It sounds to me like your doing everything you can to protect that little boy and he will grow into a fine young man and make his mum proud 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.