The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lazy, your days of sitting on the sofa are numbered, just who is going to be doing the running after lil boiii when he starts walking. No more long shopping days for you šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Just to rehash this off the back of people querying how much they earn. At the moment they're hitting average of between 200k to 300k views per day according to Social Blade

duck me, her voice on Insta makes me want to slice my ears off with a rusty Stanley knife!!!
No way are they getting that much money. They would be throwing it away if so. They are low on money and it's very obvious. Whether they buy a house or rent will be very telling.

- This past Christmas they had a ton of presents probably gifted by crappy Shortle and even with those freebies there was a reduction in the present pile. Most of the toys were probably bought by Jane or in the sales. lazy probably stashes toys from the sales in the garage for this very reason.

- The capital one credit card, for people with bad credit. They must be in so much debt.

- They have bought a few expensive items (laptops etc) on Very, which allows you to pay on payment plans.

- I think they didn't get the house they wanted before Christmas because they offered a price too low or failed financial checks. No way can they afford a Ā£650k house. I don't believe the BS story they spun either.

- Every time someone tells a company who gifted the Inghams something about Creepy's grooming, Lazy goes off on one and you can tell she cares so much about freebies and #ads.

- The holidays abroad have reduced and they now seem very keen to explore Scotland in the Chavavan, probably because they can't afford the big expensive holidays.

Reactions: 30
That is beyond sickening Iā€™m in tears! I canā€™t handle anything wrong to do with children it upsets me. I then get extremely angered by it... Those clips of the children in the bath (I had to cover the screen with my hand but it still felt wrong to see so I switched off) Iā€™ve never ever shared pictures on SM of my child if anything but clothes. Iā€™ve always felt in some way for me it felt wrong to post in just trousers or a nappy. Besides where is the personal privacy for your child? It may be different for some because my little one is boy but even so it would make me incredibly uncomfortable knowing that their was a bare chested shot of my child on the Internet. Iā€™m glad now that I hardly share pictures at all Iā€™m incredibly protective of my son

Reactions: 16
No way are they getting that much money. They would be throwing it away if so. They are low on money and it's very obvious. Whether they buy a house or rent will be very telling.

- This past Christmas they had a ton of presents probably gifted by crappy Shortle and even with those freebies there was a reduction in the present pile. Most of the toys were probably bought by Jane or in the sales. lazy probably stashes toys from the sales in the garage for this very reason.

- The capital one credit card, for people with bad credit. They must be in so much debt.

- They have bought a few expensive items (laptops etc) on Very, which allows you to pay on payment plans.

- I think they didn't get the house they wanted before Christmas because they offered a price too low or failed financial checks. No way can they afford a Ā£650k house. I don't believe the BS story they spun either.

- Every time someone tells a company who gifted the Inghams something about Creepy's grooming, Lazy goes off on one and you can tell she cares so much about freebies and #ads.

- The holidays abroad have reduced and they now seem very keen to explore Scotland in the Chavavan, probably because they can't afford the big expensive holidays.
This Very stuff keeps coming up, how do we know they bought it from Very? Also how do we know about the Capitol one card? Sorry if I missed it

Reactions: 6
Thing is baby hair can fall out and grow back a different colour. All my babies were born with dark hair. By a year old it was blond some white blond. So his hair could turn more red. He has the very pale complexion of a red head . Not that it matters!
Same! My little one was born with jet black hair and is now blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly donā€™t get it, unless itā€™s a Kerry Katona-type situation and weā€™re all watching the tit storm play out?
They arenā€™t attractive, thereā€™s nothing aspirational about them, nothing new or informative and nothing (intentionally) funny. Iā€™ve genuinely never seen anything like that Dad in my life. My kids watch shows like iCarly and they have grown actors playing teens, really reminds me of that.
Heā€™s sinister too.

Reactions: 7
Forgot to mention something that was quite sad in yesterday's vlog. Not the first time it's happened either.

When Sarah says "I wanted to come here to get some nice Instagram shots of the girls and Jace, but Jace is asleep..."

The whole bullshit of wanting her kids to have a good day (as if Isabelle was going to have fun there)... She only took them there for Instagram pictures. How tit of a parent do you have to be when you don't do anything without another motive.

Don't know about any of you on here, but I don't tend to take a lot of photos when on days out. Occasionally I'll take some, but most of the time I'm too busy enjoying the moment and having fun as a family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
This Very stuff keeps coming up, how do we know they bought it from Very? Also how do we know about the Capitol one card? Sorry if I missed it
We caught a glimpse of said credit card in a vlog and when Isabelleā€™s laptop was bought they went in about how cheap it was (the only place it was that cheap was on very as it was an older model)

Going back to them explaining about the house situation at Forest Holidays they gave the impression they were building and it would maybe take up a very lot of months to move into, so thatā€™s one situation thatā€™s clearly changed for them!

Reactions: 11
Met my friend yesterday, whose first child is same age as Jace, and the difference is quite shocking.

She has a perfect routine of sleeping once during the day for two hours and feeds being scheduled on time- baby is well mannered, happy and clearly developing words such as dada and mama.

Saying that, my friend has managed this over the past 3 months with also being back at work 3 days a week.

Sarah Ingham you incapable cow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Tret is a Yorkshire thing. My in laws are working class from York and they say it. It drives me loopy but I let it go as I know itā€™s a dialect thing and nothing else.

Reactions: 12
We caught a glimpse of said credit card in a vlog and when Isabelleā€™s laptop was bought they went in about how cheap it was (the only place it was that cheap was on very as it was an older model)

Going back to them explaining about the house situation at Forest Holidays they gave the impression they were building and it would maybe take up a very lot of months to move into, so thatā€™s one situation thatā€™s clearly changed for them!
He was also on the phone to Very complaining about the laptop situation too.

Reactions: 15
Hey guys, I've been lurking here for a LONG time and have never once seen this mentioned, so I thought I would let you all know.

Views don't make them money. They make money through Google Ad Revenue- that is, every time someone watches an ad on their video, they get a very small amount of money, of course, this ads up.
Now, if you have adblocker on your browser, you could give the Inghams thousands of views if you wanted but not give them a single cent, because you're not watching their ads.

I'm not sure why everyone is using third-party sites like the Invidious one (or whatever it's called), all you have to do is get an adblocker on your browser and you can watch their Youtube as much as you want.

A video that has a billion views wouldn't make a cent for the creator if everyone who watched it had an adblocker.

(Source of info- I run a Youtube as one of my sources of income.)
all true. But the number of views tells youtube algorithm how ā€œpopularā€ the video is, which increases the chance of it being recommended to other people, and could increase the chance of people watching them with ads on. Thatā€™s why Iā€™d rather not watch them at all. Not on other sites or on YouTube with Adblock on. Itā€™s the only way guaranteed to not benefit them in any way.

Reactions: 10
Tret is a Yorkshire thing. My in laws are working class from York and they say it. It drives me loopy but I let it go as I know itā€™s a dialect thing and nothing else.
I'm from Yorkshire, and i don't say tret! Neither does anyone in my family. It is something that shall we say the less educated people of Yorkshire would say.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Plus Lazy doesnā€™t even have her own credit card, she uses creepys (as seen in the vlog when she bought herself pandora ring for her birthday). Personally I think itā€™s weird that a 34 year old woman is running round flashing her husbands capital one credit card like itā€™s a Black Amex!!

Why are they even using a credit card for small purchases like going to the cinema? You would think a sussessful Chinese blanket entrepreneur would have her own credit card, or even a joint one for business purposes. They way they act doesnā€™t scream rolling in money.

They went around France eating prepackaged food from Lidl, moaning about the cost of campsites. They didnā€™t even have any cash to buy fresh bread or croissants from the on-site boulangerie. While soaking up the Agriculture of Europe they ate pre-packaged individually wrapped croissants instead šŸ¤®! It could have been because they didnā€™t rise out of their pits before mid-day.

Best thing about France is the fresh bread and croissants daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
No way he was with a group yesterday. Every shot is just him. And actually only about 5 minutes of skating. Youā€™d see them waiting around or skating in the background if they were there.

heā€™s such a bull shitter. How Sarah puts up with his lies is beyond me dumb cow

• Haha
Reactions: 32
well I looked at their account for the first time yesterday, was utterly dumbfounded by it all but I'm going to stop watching this post as it's potentially the biggest rabbit hole! those parents are horrific

Reactions: 7

They also wouldnt have stayed home for new years - obviously Sarah couldn't afford the price of accommodation for that night. Hence going away on the 2nd or 3rd instead and at that only to Edinburgh by train.

I'd say xmas in Forest holidays and eurodisney trip was booked months ago when things were better financially. Be interesting to see if they can afford to go abroad at all in 2020 *rubs hands together gleefully*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even that old laptop they got Izzy from Very, they went halfs on with Granny and Hi Steve.
Creepy has in the past done a very lot of moaning about Very. The keyboard Esme got at Christmas was from Very.

Also the whole not watching the vlogs, i might be the only one who thinks this but im just going to say it anyway.
If someone wants to watch the vlog on youtube with no adblocker then that is upto them, they are still entitled to an opinion and a moan. People are going to step away from this thread if they feel they can't comment about what they've watched. And i see more people adding *watched on invidious/*watched with adblocker. Like they need to try and soften the fact they've dared to watch a vlog.
I understand people dont want them to have the views but we're all adults, we don't need constant policing.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Sorry last night's vlog was absolutely disgusting, I'm absolutely appalled, I feel sick that this family put the water in before the tea bag and then put the milk in before they take the teabag out. I knew they were vile but wow they're even worse below the surface.

Nah but for real does anyone else look at Sarah and just see a mature and chubby Zoella? They look so alike and their facial expression are so similar it's creepy.

Also, I think Issy looked really nice in that red top, more mature than the matalan childish crap she's forced to wear to match with her sisters. Glad she could go to town and choose something for herself for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.