The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just google his name and it's a huge rabbit hole to fall down, then stick around :)

Thanks- think this guy is the best yet, what an absolute tool!!!! I thought it was a parody account to start off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg my friend sent me this .....
WHAT THE FK ?!!!! See me if I’d ever been insane enough to video my kids for the world to see them NOOOOO NEVERRR !!! But let’s pretend I’m not the ridiculously over protective parent I was about everything and anything which I regret sometimes but at least I kept them safe and they didn’t go through the things I did as a child !
Well that one comment alone would send me into a rage and i would panic and take down the video , close the channel and want to hug my kids closer and not let go ! This world has some amazing people in it but it also has a ton of SICK EVIL BASTARDS and we can’t pretend that’s not the case !!!!
What good is money and holidays and a fancy house if there are sick fks out there targeting your babies ?!!!! 😭🤬

GET OFF YOUTUBE AND PROTECT YOUR KIDS GREEDY FKS !!!

IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW !!! 😡

Reactions: 22
oh my god he is the most embarrassing person i have ever encountered.... CHRIS INLINE SKATING WAS NEVER COOL!!!!!!! editing himself skating around in his latee 30s to some rap music its just unbelievable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So is he actually ginger and dyes his hair? Imagine him straightening his little fringe 🤢
And why is he wearing jewellery from 1999?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This came up in recommended YouTubes so I let it play , pretty near to the start Sarah is in the car eating one of Izzy’s sweets and Izzy says “ I bought them with my own money I was saving them for my sleepover “ literally 2 mins later Sarah says she’s taking her home to check out her sleepover and Izzy says “ I forgot about that “ 🤔 what in the last 2 mins? So either she’s a big a liar as her mother and step dad or she has the brain / memory of a goldfish 😆

She also calls Sarah a nutter in the video around the same time , that’s not a kid who’s intimidated by her mum AT ALL .... so lots of inconsistencies with this family that puzzle me , aside from all the creepy tit ! 😏

Reactions: 10
DADS AWAY - GIRLS DAY OUT!

Lazy starts the vlog. The thicko thought the car was breaking down but it's just a dodgy car. She tells us she is going to collect Esme and Creepy is off to 'skate'. She implies it's nice to have a break from Creepy.

Esme is in the car and tells us she drove to Hobbycraft in a Porsche.

Back home and Jace is standing. Lazy is trying to get him to say 'wow'. Jace has the remote and apparently likes the lights on the TV. Be careful Sarah, in a couple of months that might be through the TV during a tantrum. He does have Dixon genes after all. :ROFLMAO:

Everyone is in the Kitchen (which is a mess as usual) and Sarah tells them they are off to the garden centre. Isabelle looks so over this tit. Isla is looking at Esme so she knows how to react.:rolleyes:

They're at Tong Garden Centre and Lazy complains about the cold and how busy it is. She says it isn't the same when it isn't Christmas.:rolleyes:

Creepy is out on the prowl in Bradford and seems over the top giddy about going skating. :rolleyes:

The girls look at the faries and Lazy says they can have a fairy garden at the new house. They look at some dolls and other toys.

They go to the indoor play area and Sarah tells us they nearly weren't let in as it was full. They had to wait 15 minutes to go in. The girls play in the outdoor play area for a while and then they have some time in the indoor area. Lazy said it was only 5 minutes but it definitely seemed longer. Creepy blurred out people in the background too for once. Isla and Esme take him on the slide. Sarah needs to either teach Isla how to carry Jace properly or not let her walk around with him at all. :rolleyes:

We're treated to some clips of Creepy skating. Unfortunately he doesn't fall. He says some areas were too dangerous to skate in. I really can't be bothered to listen to him anymore. :rolleyes:

Lazy has taken the kids for a carvery.

Creeoy is home and sat on the sofa with Lazy. He says he has showered (doubtful). Lazy tells us she hasn't showered. They're off back to one of the houses they saw on Friday tomorrow to measure and are viewing another house that is more expensive but still in budget. They hope to have the house they want b the end of tomorrow. One is cheaper and needs an extension but the other is perfect.

Watch out Bradford, Creepy and Lazy may be moving into your neighbourhood.

🔴 I'm happy to do the vlog round ups whilst @Ghost82 is away if people want them.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
So is he actually ginger and dyes his hair? Imagine him straightening his little fringe 🤢
And why is he wearing jewellery from 1999?
He used to be in a gang, but now he helps people. He’s also a mathematical savant, pilot, remixer, world champion roller skater, stormchaser, musician and thinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Their faces when Lazy said they were going to softplay and the garden centre. 😂

Poor Izzy is sick of her life.

9898.png

9848343.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
We're treated to some clips of Creepy skating. Unfortunately he doesn't fall. He says some areas were too dangerous to skate in. I really can't be bothered to listen to him anymore. :rolleyes:
Reception area in the ibis is probably pretty slippery to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This came up in recommended YouTubes so I let it play , pretty near to the start Sarah is in the car eating one of Izzy’s sweets and Izzy says “ I bought them with my own money I was saving them for my sleepover “ literally 2 mins later Sarah says she’s taking her home to check out her sleepover and Izzy says “ I forgot about that “ 🤔 what in the last 2 mins? So either she’s a big a liar as her mother and step dad or she has the brain / memory of a goldfish 😆

She also calls Sarah a nutter in the video around the same time , that’s not a kid who’s intimidated by her mum AT ALL .... so lots of inconsistencies with this family that puzzle me , aside from all the creepy tit ! 😏
I would say it was probably dodgy editing from Chris, or part of their “tv show” they film certain things 2 or 3 times but what I don’t understand is how Chris would miss it whilst editing🙄 (even the contrast between Izzy’s 13th birthday in Singapore, in the family vlog it was a surprise but then in Izzy’s vlog she said something different..) I can’t imagine what it’s like having to live like that.

Reactions: 3
They’re really shooting themselves in the foot with this ‘stick it to the haters’ attitude of theirs with their money situation and the new house. Like whether they’re actually skint or not, all this ‘we have soooo much money’ and ‘we want this giant, expensive dream house that we can easily afford’ is just going to alienate their viewers and ruin what’s left of their relatable family image.
It just comes across as tasteless bragging. If you were to discover the Inghams and not know anything of Chris, you’re hardly going to stick around with the shite they come out with now.

Reactions: 13
Genuine question. So Chris had work and that's why he wasn't at home, what was the job? I'm genuinely confused what he was being paid for, can someone enlighten me please?

Reactions: 2
Genuine question. So Chris had work and that's why he wasn't at home, what was the job? I'm genuinely confused what he was being paid for, can someone enlighten me please?
He films his mates skateing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else get an ad for Zovirax cold sore cream when watching their video today? Just me?😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to rehash this off the back of people querying how much they earn. At the moment they're hitting average of between 200k to 300k views per day according to Social Blade

duck me, her voice on Insta makes me want to slice my ears off with a rusty Stanley knife!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.