The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks

Reactions: 2
Another thing, I still have concerns that this Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham is not a legitimate company. I can't see it being run through The Ingham Family Ltd as there is no mention of this on the website. She has a copyright sign at the bottom of the webpage but I strongly doubt she has gone through proper copyright procedures. She mentions they have "employed" someone to sort orders while they are in Disney, so have they gone the full hog and established PAYE, NI contributions, pension etc for that person? I would go so far as to say everything with the Baby and Me is cash in hand with no earnings being declared and no tax being paid. Not a chance in hell that she would know how to run a legitimate business! I'd love to know how to report the company for investigation

Reactions: 24
If they were doing school work on HOLIDAY (it’s not travelling Sarah shut up)
A. Sarah would have shoved the camera on it by now
B. When’s it getting done when they are in bed until 10am and then dragged out until late at night
C. If they get stuck and need helped they have two thick as pig shit parents who won’t be able to help them

most private school kids I’ve ever come across or seen on tv are really well spoken, can hold good conversation with adults, have a lot of outside school activities like sport and music, interest in news etc .... no offence to those girls but they don’t come across as private school kids.

Reactions: 44
My thoughts exactly, they don’t seem to have any hobbies outside of school and they definitely don’t come across well spoken and intelligent Creepy and Lazy are ruining any chance they have at a proper education by constantly taking them out of school and making them perform in front of the camera

Reactions: 16
How do they think they are going to homeschool the girls when there are three of them all at different levels and learning different things.
Sarah doesn’t get out of bed until 10am.
She apparently has a business to run
Their father is always off skating
He canadd up 3+10
They don’t know the difference between to and too
They can read ‘weetabick’ and say things like very lot.

It’s crazy that they are even considering it. But guess it’s so they can try and become ‘travel’ bloggers instead of family bloggers

Chris on a Friday after homeschooling. “So girls you all got 10/12, which is better than 12/12.... whaaaahoooooo.... you very lot deserve a treat for that so we’re going to go to the theme park to film you scared tomorrow..... cool right”

Reactions: 32
Not once have we seen any of those kids do school work on holiday and no child is going to want to do it at 10pm at night. You can throw around your 25k school fees around Lazy but lets be real you're paying for a non existent education because those girls spend more time in holiday resorts than they do in the classroom.

Reactions: 29
To be fair they did show Isabelle doing schoowork when thwy were at Forest Holidays once but it was only once. They would deffo show it more if they did it more. That time must have been the only time

Reactions: 6
It's in-built in the Inghams not to fulfil their obligations and not to prioritise anything or anyone above themselves. You see it in a myriad of scenarios and schooling is no different. The kids will pick up this habit with no sense of duty or commitment.

Jace is a beautiful little boy , but he doesn’t look alert. His eyes look tired and distant. Could be due to his crappy sleep routine (or lack of ) but it makes me quite sad
At the risk of being hissed at, I'm so bored of that baby. I don't know what we're supposed to do when she points the camera at him. What, Sarah?? What? It's a baby Shocka. Oh, wait... the blanket?

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Loved how she reassured us that he wouldn't fall off the bench at the pool as she was sat right at the side of him, Sarah we weren't worried we all know Jace can't roll over yet, your fault Sarah, can't learn to roll sat in a pram all day.

Reactions: 22
It honestly breaks my heart that they are failing those girls so much. I didn't care about school when I was there and as a result got very few GCSEs, I did ok for myself eventually before becoming ill, but I did regret not caring about my education.

When I became a parent all I could think about was doing the best for my kids. When they started school and had topics, I would buy them books about it to read at home. I sat with them every night and listened to them read and helped with their spellings. As they got older and their homework became too difficult for me, we googled together looking for helpful sites to understand it (god I am shit at maths )

As a result, both of my sons have finished uni, the first in my family to go. One is training to be a teacher, the other about to start his masters in law. My girl will go to uni next September where she also wants to be a teacher. I will say, I was never 'you will go to university' with them, all I ever did was say we will support you in whatever you want to do and gave them the tools to do it.

As much as I hate to say it, exams are so important and those girls will struggle trying to get work. And they will have to find work because youtube is only a sustainable career for a few. People like Zoella made a huge amount because they were in at the start, I just don't see that happening for the Ingham girls. Those parents have a lot to answer for.

Reactions: 41
Zoe and Alfie also invested their money into property. I very much doubt the Inghams have invested anything. Sarah once said about paying for the girls school as if that was their investment, bit pointless if they never go.

the rest seems to be spent on rubbish cars, caravans, all inclusive holidays and endless tat. I honestly cannot believe that someone happily goes shopping the way she does daily it’s not normal.
Upto them what they spend their money on but there should be 1/6 of the money going away for each girl surely??

Reactions: 17
Oh i dont know. If you believe sarah Isla could be doing her gcses the same time as izzy

Reactions: 13
At the risk of being hissed at, I'm so bored of that baby. I don't know what we're supposed to do when she points the camera at him. What, Sarah?? What? It's a baby Shocka. Oh, wait... the blanket?
Agree with you. He's just a prop for her to dress up, cackle over and then her excuse with a moan about lack of sleep.

Reactions: 17

As you know tattlers I am Disney as the same time as les Inghams and I spotted them yesterday!
tbh they just blended with everyone here as everyone has a camera in their hand. Not an ‘ifam’ insight. Like literally no one (but me ) seemed to notice them in anyway.
Olaf’s Mother really is short - it’s Esme that’s the iddy biddy one. Not Isla who as you can see is almost the same height as esme (and way taller than the pram handles) who is three years older.
Izzy is tall as she was crouched down most of the time to fit in the camera lense.
Oh and I only spotted them because of them chav sparkly hats

Reactions: 93
Ohhhh an Inghams in the wild spot Did you find them by the excessive WoooHoooing?

Reactions: 32
You mean to say Ifam weren't surrounding Bradford's finest scammers
Sarah screams chav to me in those dirty Uggs and E17 coat....I like how you captured her better side too

Reactions: 34
Ohhhh an Inghams in the wild spot Did you find them by the excessive WoooHoooing?
Ahaha no they were really quiet but it’s a really noisy area so they were drowned out by Disney music thankfully!
isla was jumping up and down trying to be front of the camera

You mean to say Ifam weren't surrounding Bradford's finest scammers
Sarah screams chav to me in those dirty Uggs and E17 coat....I like how you captured her better side too
I know shock horror! If I didn’t know them from the scandal and here I really wouldn’t have had a clue who they were!
eurgh east 17 probably don’t want that coat back anymore it’s looking a bit grim.
her Uggs are beyond worn, I have had mine years as well and they are still in great condition so I doubt she looks after them!
haha mid me running to my tower of terror fast pass! My friend thought I was a right weirdo taking photos in that bit of the park I was like errr don’t ask! Xxx

Reactions: 22
Sarah ! We no you watch here so you have no idea about education and you certainly must think we are all stupid when it comes down to it. You stated in an earlier vlog that it was a surprise holiday and the girls didn't know they were going away, so how could you get them to collect work from the schools that does not add up. Also dont you realise that you are wasting money on education fees if you keep taking them away from school as they cant possible be learning anything other than going on rides because you have been there so often in fact even earlier this year. She also says she is not bothered about what people think well if thats the case why have a rant about it, it must be annoying you or you would not be bothered to reply as you dont always reply. Maybe they are learning the different ways you can travel to Paris! or how to get on a ferry or a plane!

Reactions: 15
I am sure that creepy and Lazy just pay out £25k a year because they see it as a status symbol
Oh look at us we are Celebs.
They both need to realise that its very hard to give the impression of a fine champagne
When we all know deep down they are just cheap plonk

Reactions: 21
Anyone in the correct frame of mind paying for education like they do would want to make sure they were there at every moment possible as you want them to get good grades in exams etc. In the prelim stage of GCSEs you should be not only doing your normal work but you would be revising for the exams etc.

Well Said

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.