The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was new about tower of terror? A christmas update?

Reactions: 5
Although i do enjoy reading ghosts run down sometimes i like to see things with my own eyes so just use the invidio.us

Pretty sure most here do too

Reactions: 16
I think it's forecast to be quite stormy tomorrow...? I hope their ferry is bobbing around in the channel like a cork and Creepy spends the crossing bent over a toilet pan chucking up bits of Annette's burger and curdled Casey's hot chocolate

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine the grade of shit that gets cut from their footage if this is the stuff deemed the most watchable?

I fully don’t understand why (and how) they haven’t done much more whilst being there for such a long time? The parades are fab, the light show is fab yes but realistically you can do the whole park in like 2 days?? they’ve been to one show... no meeting any characters, nothing.. they had an opportunity & they’ve totally blown it

I also don’t understand why they’re complaining so much about the weather like it’s surprising???? When they’ve been there so much at this time of year??? Like regardless of what Isla looked like, at least she would be warm.

Reactions: 17
don't shoot me for this but could Chris be autistic ? because of the lack of boundaries and inappropriate behaviour
I am autistic myself and so are my 2 boys. I have actually wondered if all 6 of them are

Reactions: 3
I think it's forecast to be quite stormy tomorrow...? I hope their ferry is bobbing around in the channel like a cork and Creepy spends the crossing bent over a toilet pan chucking up bits of Annette's burger and curdled Casey's hot chocolate
Are they driving all the way home tomorrow? Thats along journey for someone like Sarah.

Reactions: 4
So when the boot was packed full on the way, that was Lazy's blankets. How did she decide which to take? And how many?

Its obvious the ones she's had drapped over Izzy and on the floor for Jace to sit on will be shaken and folded back into the cellophane bags ready to ship out

Its no wonder they're not leaving the shabin until mid afternoon, if they're busy packing up blankets!

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but if this doesn’t scream chav’s r us I don’t know what does..who the hell goes to Paris in Winter with no rain cover for the pram? What if it snowed?? Look at the utter state of it..this of a family meant to be earning 10k a month! Here’s an idea guys save the cheapskate holidays and buy some decent clothes,haircuts,shoes,raincover excetera excetera..I’m sure the postage you are fleecing out of people alone could buy these things

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Haven't they thought for a second that maybe this once they spoke to someone at disney that is more of a stickler for following rules etc?

Doesnt matter they said THEIR guest. If i stopped at the travelodge down the road they would say I'm their guest.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Thanks for the photo of the bag for life attire, I had hoped one would be a B&M one and the other Morrisons, they are so stupid it is December, did they not check average temperatures or think it may rain. Ridiculously stupid.

Disney call all visitors THEIR guest. I have a genuine love hate relationship with Twitter. Recently I've found most a bloody embarrassment and full of incompetent egos. The bitching and in fighting is ridiculous and the bullshit spouted as fact with no evidence isn't helping anyone.

Reactions: 10
Even if the trip is sponsored their not doing that well with advertising it and you can tell people are bored shitless with it, in 2 and a half hours they have only had 8.8 k views

They will no doubt leave the nutella on the window for housekeeping staff to clear up, it will be a last minute dash as always to pack up to leave, I dread to think of the carnage they leave behind.

Reactions: 23
Its 100% not a gifted Holiday, there is an instagrammer who is currently on a gifed holiday, staying in the main hotel, lots of meals, meet and greets with frozen people.
Lots of merchandise being shown.
Fast passes.

The minghams have none of this.

Reactions: 22
#71 Spotted at Disney: The REAL Inghams, wishing it was gifted.

Sorry thought my photo of them deserved a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.