The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks taking a 9 to 5 job and not gurning into a camera lens every 5 minutes is your life going down the pan

Reactions: 22
I reckon that's what he had to go to the police station for. He probably got collared speeding or DUI ECKSETRA and already had a stack of points on his licence.
Or maybe he didn't and he will drive a car this week....
... Chris?
Did he have to go to the police station?!

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a bottle warmer? Again, lying about Jace being "exclusively breast fed"?! Nothing wrong with bottle feeding but don't fuckin lie about it!!!
Isabelle looks like she’s trying to force a smile here. Then again her creepy stepdad is in close proximity to her again.

Reactions: 13
A few weeks Sarah wanted to go away last minute for a weekend away but Chris said no as he had a "very important meeting" to go to at the police station on the Saturday morning. He filmed outside the station before and after the "meeting" He came out with a "very important" piece of paper.
So, people's conclusion to that is that he's been done for speeding.

Reactions: 8
He wanted his critics to think that he'd gone in to discuss his online harassment case with his dedicated team of detectives and that everyone was on the cusp of getting their front doors rammed in at any moment

Reactions: 23
How did I miss this vlog?!

Reactions: 6
This was around the time the house went up for sale. I think thats what the meeting was really for and the police thing was a red herring.

Reactions: 9
Family business. You little boring creepy twat. Child exploitation and stupidity is not a family business.

Reactions: 17
A few years ago I asked my kids school if we could take them out for a week as I was about to start intensive chemotherapy treatment and we wanted a holiday before our lives were turned upside down. We were refused as it wasn't deemed an exceptional circumstance. We still took them out and received a fine. It boils my piss that the Inghams seem to be able to take their kids out at the drop of a hat(or a towel in Chris's case) and have no repercussions. Why can't they understand that this is why people are questioning them and getting angry about the time the kids have off school?

Reactions: 50
ifam getting their knickers in a right twist on Chris's Insta trying to defend their parenting decisions... couldn't be bothered to try and decipher hundreds of badly written, illogical comments but this one, from what looks like an adult ifam, is my best... "wow when did you move into the inghams house??? We see 20mins out of 24hrs"... precisely you twit, do you not see the irony in that "defence"!?? Yet all we hear about is what brilliant, loving parents they are who are doing an outstanding job raising well-rounded young ladies (at least that's my interpretation of what they're trying to say) - yup, incredibly insightful lot the good ol' ifam!

Reactions: 17

Isn't River Island Esmes fave shop, and where Lazy takes her Gran to spend her pension on them

Reactions: 22
I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Hope it's all well behind you now x

Reactions: 21
Imagine being in your 'favourite' place in the world and spending the vast majority either sleeping or ranting #Jealous

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.