The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate myself for doing it, but I watched one of their vlogs for the first time in ages 🙈 the Gulliver's World one.

Firstly, the amount of open-mouthed thumbnails on their channel is absolutely awful. How can they put them up, knowing they appeal to perverts? The pweirdo pound is obviously more important than their daughter's safety :mad: sure the girls will feel great about that when they are old enough to understand.

Still not blurring all kids faces in the background.

Sarah filming her terrified child rather than comforting her. Just bizarre. Seemingly no motherly instinct from her at all 🤷‍♀️

As someone else mentioned in the last thread, Isabelle walked off and left Jace in his pram at around 12 minutes in 🤦‍♀️

Isla's 'Sassy' behaviour is awful and Esme looked genuinely upset. They need to nip that in the bud asap.

Finally.... never has someone's face summed up their personality so well...

22.GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Izzy on her q&a was asked what she would like for Christmas. Her reply was ‘I don’t want a lot of things, I feel I don’t need a lot of things, i’d just like a Morphe pallet and some new clothes’.
Let’s see if Lazy listens to what she has actually asked for, or whether they buy her shed loads of gifts which are more suited to someone Isla’s age. I dread to think of the amount of tat poor Izzy will end up with, and she seems to be speaking sense saying she doesn’t need a lot. Anything to try and get those views up though :rolleyes:
Sounds age appropriate and reasonable. Good on Izzy. 👏🏼

I think most kids make the switch from being cute to being annoying at Isla's age. Unfortunately, because she has always been told she's cute and funny her behaviour is now rude and brattish. It's not her fault, she doesn't know any better. The only time she gets any attention is when the camera is rolling so that's why she plays up. She's probably quite unhappy at the moment. Isabelle and Esme are close and probably exclude her, and baby Jace is now the cutest Ingham and gets much more camera time than she does. It's all very sad.
Yes it is sad. I also feel sad for the ifam children watching them thinking that behavior is acceptable. I would also question parents who do not monitor their children’s internet usage. On the other hand a lot of parents are single parents, working multiple jobs, and are so tired that monitoring the internet might not even occur to them. It is a very slippery slope, isn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
With such low views they have been receiving lately I’m surprised that after 8 hours their latest blog has 48K 🤔

Reactions: 3
maybe its because lm not British, but l strain to understand what lsabell is saying. Do you guys notice that or is it an accent thing

Reactions: 9
maybe its because lm not British, but l strain to understand what lsabell is saying. Do you guys notice that or is it an accent thing
So agree with you, don’t know if she is trying to hard to put on a posh accent and the words get mixed up. Isla is the same can’t understand a word she is saying either!

Reactions: 12
I’m not British either but I watch so many British people on YouTube it’s not usually an issue for me, regardless of dialect

I think Isabelle just mumbles lol

Just had a 💡 moment 🤪 creepy thinks he’s Jeffery Epstein/prince Andrew, just let you all ponder that one for a minute 🤭🙊

I'm sorry but what the duck is with Isabelle pulling a stupid face pose after every thing she says? She picks it all up from her bellend of a mother which doesn't bode well for her future

Reactions: 27
I’m from Yorkshire (different part to them) but I understand them perfectly - For some reason I feel even ashamed to admit that 😂

• Haha
They only thing that gets them views is Poundland worthy surprises... so they are rinsing the tit out of it

Isabelle mumbles now. Didn't used to!
Yeah it’s not her accent it’s that she mumbles and stutters her way through.

If you see her Instagram stories yesterday she was much better because she was actually naturally talking to the camera rather than the scripted tit her parents give her

I’m British and I struggle to understand her sometimes. She mumbles and stutters and mixes words up. She is very breathy too. Probably because she feels under pressure to get it right. She doesn’t come across as a natural behind the camera at all which by now you would think she would be.

I struggle it understand isla alot of the time and end up skipping most of her bits.

I have never seen a YouTuber and I have watched a lot as my daughter is always on their watching different ones 😂 selling merch like them every vlog ,every story on Instagram is about their tit merch and yes Sarah it is tit kids will start getting bored you can tell by your views on the vlogs . I work in a school and not one kid knows who you are 😂I like to see who wears their crap as I haven’t come across one person yet I call bs I think they have sold a few but not as much as they say. Be interesting come January what with the new rules and being skint as no one has money that time of year to buy you crap 😂
I don't remember them pushing mercy this much before the #allegations". When they were riding high and living their best life and the opportunities were pouring in. And did Sarah and Chris look like they fell out of "shameless" back then?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's called 'wittering' 😉

It's called 'wittering' 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gather the Inghams got their big break on youtube through their massive christmas present hauls right? Do they video the kids opening the all presents or is it just a few things? I wonder if an amount of it is just empty boxes which lazy rewraps every year?
Also, the girls saying they want clothes or make up, don't they buy them clothes all the time? I assume the clothes they want are not the Primark stuff they get all year round and they want branded/designer stuff?

I know that's a very lot of questions for the morning but enquiring minds want to know and I'm damned if I'm giving those immoral fuckers a view :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.