The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing much gets past us Tattlers
Sarah Sarah are you really in a class of your own when it comes to being Stupid
Have you heard the saying the early bird catches the worm or Snakes in our case ;) Oh yes i forgot you dont do early
I have been looking at your Instapic Ready to go,Erm is it professional to put a return sticker on the Address side of an envelope.
Did you really hide peoples Addresses, or Maybe they are returns from unsatisfied customers, or maybe they are all just stuffed with packing to make up the numbers for your Amazing photography skills,Are you off to the Greedy pig farm this Christmas I hope you do its where you belong.
Oh take plenty of stock with you I do like my pigs in blankets:ROFLMAO:
75934F13-F31E-40BB-AD35-D5F0B6D39A19.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
also Isabelle knows what they’re doing for Christmas (she said they had exciting plans) but queue the “Christmas surprise” clickbait titles🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Just had a look on social blade and looks k
like he’s been buying subs again
+10k on Sunday 24th

CB973BF4-97CD-4A77-9CE1-EC930B7CE855.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Thanks so much for that rundown saves me watching it as it look so boring as usual So Chris and Lazy are not sleeping in the same room then I take it when they refer to "mums room" but they are as bad as each other. Who in their right mind would sleep in the same bed as he has shared with strangers then again she is still a lazy witch so nothing new on that front either but I asked her about her blankets as I said the pom poms did not look safe for babies and I wanted to know if they were cc tested no reply asked again and got a reply saying she is blocking me and its not my business to know that . Nice customer service.
Well customers have every right to know if they have been tested if they are buying them for their child. If, god forbid, a child chokes on one of the pom poms and the products are untested then she and her business are done. The pom poms do not look like they are on the material securely.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
+10k on Sunday 24th

View attachment 60101
I think that is for the entire week. Still seems an awful lot considering they were down to a few hundred each night + the fact their videos haven’t been doing that brilliantly. Some people may still be subbing from their Christmas videos tho🤷🏻‍♀️

edit: if you look at the bottom their daily average new subs are 300 odd with weekly being 2 and a half thousand so it must be monthly....

Reactions: 8
Ugliest, cheapest, tackiest xmas decorations I ever saw. Decorating a bedroom like that? Looks like the bargain store threw up in her bedroom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ugliest, cheapest, tackiest xmas decorations I ever saw. Decorating a bedroom like that? Looks like the bargain store threw up in her bedroom
I dont get why they needed to buy new decs. Thier room was done up last year, to much effort to go to the garage?

Also they are trying to sell this house, have they forgotten that? Your meant to keep rooms looking minimal while selling.

Reactions: 14
+10k on Sunday 24th

View attachment 60101
No that’s just how social blade works now, it will only display a gain once it reaches certain increments - in their case they have over 1M so it goes up every 10k

Not saying he doesn’t buy subs, but he probably only buys a few hundred a day at most :)

Reactions: 5
Lazy reads the note Izzy wrote for the girls and Isla also wrote a note. Lazy reads Izzy’s and baby boo-boo picks hers up and says wait mine is better. Of course it is Boo-boo. You just keep up with the entitlement attitude. You are entitled until someone says you are not and knocks you on your butt. FFS wake the f*#k up Chris and Sarah. If this is just Isla’s attempt at acting and she really is not the brat we see on your vlogs then you need to put a disclaimer on all your vlogs stating that it is acting and not a reflection of your crappy parenting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Nothing much gets past us Tattlers
Sarah Sarah are you really in a class of your own when it comes to being Stupid
Have you heard the saying the early bird catches the worm or Snakes in our case ;) Oh yes i forgot you dont do early
I have been looking at your Instapic Ready to go,Erm is it professional to put a return sticker on the Address side of an envelope.
Did you really hide peoples Addresses, or Maybe they are returns from unsatisfied customers, or maybe they are all just stuffed with packing to make up the numbers for your Amazing photography skills,Are you off to the Greedy pig farm this Christmas I hope you do its where you belong.
Oh take plenty of stock with you I do like my pigs in blankets:ROFLMAO:View attachment 60088
Have they really had this many orders???

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Haha you don’t read here at all do you lazy? Hiya 👋🏻👋🏻 I’ve randomly had 2 people ask me about the waterproofing of the blanket today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No that’s just how social blade works now, it will only display a gain once it reaches certain increments - in their case they have over 1M so it goes up every 10k

Not saying he doesn’t buy subs, but he probably only buys a few hundred a day at most :)

Exactly this, it's been at 1.27m for about 3-4 weeks so their subs are climbing really slowly

Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever seen anyone with an ingham backpack? With the amount they claim to have sold youd assume a few of us would of seen them out and about?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone ever seen anyone with an ingham backpack? With the amount they claim to have sold youd assume a few of us would of seen them out and about?
I was thinking this earlier! Never seen anyone with any of their merch at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said they'd had hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of orders..... BULLSHIT!!! 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I have never seen a YouTuber and I have watched a lot as my daughter is always on their watching different ones 😂 selling merch like them every vlog ,every story on Instagram is about their tit merch and yes Sarah it is tit kids will start getting bored you can tell by your views on the vlogs . I work in a school and not one kid knows who you are 😂I like to see who wears their crap as I haven’t come across one person yet I call bs I think they have sold a few but not as much as they say. Be interesting come January what with the new rules and being skint as no one has money that time of year to buy you crap 😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.