The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sarah you daft cunt lmao

Reactions: 21
I wonder if in a few years from now , one of the kids will fall out with the family and do a big tell-all about how awful everything was..

Reactions: 35
'I have run a business that is hugely successful - and turns over a large amount of money each year' Your channel is failing Sarah.

'Working with Trustpilot closely' They don't give a shit Sarah, some of the reviews have been up for weeks.

Such wonderful customer service. Some of the 'fake' reviews seem genuine to me.

Reactions: 28
Hi Steve will ya let Sarah know that rumour has is a new B and M is opening in Victoria Shopping Centre in Bradford on the 16th of this month. So.. Saturday? Maybe they will be dishing out some freebies so tell her to get her trotters on down there, maybe park the tincan outside all night so she's first in line.

Reactions: 33
Thanks Ghost, that was brilliant.

Reactions: 10
That’s laughable . I wouldn’t call prancing around filming yourself each day a business!! Real business men and women would laugh in their faces. It is not a business having a YouTube channel you pair of lazy twats. If it’s anything it’s self employed video maker. You may have announced yourselves as a company to cut back on paying tax but that doesn’t mean you are one. Complete and utter fools they are. Completely delude

Reactions: 18
Sending off to Santa is really strange. I know people do all kinds of things with Santa in their house but I’ve never heard of someone buying things that their children are aware of, then sending it off... right ?
We are Irish and on Xmas eve my families tradition is to make gingerbread men and decorate them and leave some out for santa with a glass of milk. Also a carrot for Rudolph. We scatter food outside for Rudolph, and on xmas morning there is usually a half eaten carrot outside. My daughter has a polish friend who called to the door on xmas eve while we were making gingerbread men, with her brand new bike that santa had left for her I understand that cultures differ ( though I was fuming), but my point is.. Sarah and Chris. OK, you Send presents to santa to deliver. WHY are you not thinking of the young children who are watching your vlogs and easily impressionable? For for sake, leave some Xmas magic for your girls

Reactions: 25
Why would you share that info with someone who potentially has no clue what those reviews are talking about? To have literally just said, we are working with trustpilot to get the fake reviews taken down so do not take them into consideration....

HOWEVER to say all of them are fake is completely incorrect? This review seems pretty legit since theyre just calling out the lack of communication... which seems to be the issue with a few reviewers. But they also have reviewed companies from July so it isn’t the first and only review

also if they’re in talks with trustpilot doesn’t that mean they’ll take away the fake excellent reviews also????

if I was also selling this product I’d spent ages designing and testing I would at least show my child with it? Whereas in her insta stories I don’t think we’ve actually seen Jace with it apart from when it was launched..

Reactions: 18
Oh the trolls, oh did I mention I’m rich, oh if you didnt know what happened 18 months ago go and give us a google
its all ‘any negative reviews are obviously lies’... it did take them over a week to ship items they charged £7 postage for remember. They’ll be trying to get trustpillot to remove ALL NEGATIVE reviews. Which defeats the point of having an unbiased site like that where the Inghams can’t filter it like usual

Reactions: 16
But what if for some reason the Ingham vlogs are not flagged as for kids. They have the channel as a parenting channel anyway so does that mean they may be exempt from the January changes?
Very likely. That's why their comments are still turned on, whilst everyone else's have been switched off. They'll worm their way through it, but have no other choice. They get no brand deals anymore (only freebies from very very small businesses), so the only way they earn their money is through AdSense and shit merch.

Reactions: 3
This is why they are desperate pumping out merch now. The actual merch, baby and me and now this teen and me shite.... is teen and me going to have the quote ‘drop that towel and resend’ even though Hayley was 18 she was still a teen

Reactions: 7
This is why they are desperate pumping out merch now. The actual merch, baby and me and now this teen and me shite.... is teen and me going to have the quote ‘drop that towel and resend’ even though Hayley was 18 she was still a teen
Hayley was 21. The 'drop that towel' photo was sent to a different girl, the one from Alton Towers I think.

Reactions: 7
Would think that if they have children under 13 years then their channel would get flagged as kids - if they reset it back then YouTube could review the channel and set penalties

Reactions: 6
Would think that if they have children under 13 years then their channel would get flagged as kids - if they reset it back then YouTube could review the channel and set penalties
YouTube are pretty useless most of the time though

Hayley was 21. The 'drop that towel' photo was sent to a different girl, the one from Alton Towers I think.
Ah okay sorry. A couple of them were ‘teens’ though

Letting creators set their audience is nonsense though. You always get people like Alfie and zoella insisting their audience are over 18 as there is stuff like not being allowed to advertise sweets to kids ( they got in hot water for some Nutella ad I think)

obviously if it effects money all creators will say ‘I’m aimed at adults’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.