Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Oh the list is endless on what they could sell Ingham Christmas tree balls even an Ingham Christmas bog roll
well they are a load of arseholes so that could be a best seller :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I did always think ingham boll roll with chris' face on would be a bigger seller. Imagine that, haters and lovers of the inghams will unite in their love of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Circlish

VIP Member
By the way, Creepy, what's the point in creating misleading clickbait titles for your shitty vlogs when the iFam have already seen the actuality of the situation on Lazy's Insta stories? 🤷🏻 Hoping for 'passing trade' on YouTube from weirdos who enjoy videos on accidents, trauma and crying children? Nice.

Attachments

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Even if children are acting/performing in my local area there are strict rules about licensing from the council and they need forms signed by parents/schools etc for permission to take part and permission for time off school and they are limited to so many hours in a school year so I really can’t see if the Inghams could pass all the time off as acting when there are some kids who can’t even partake in a dance show as they have already done two shows in that year 🤷‍♀️
They would never be able to survive here in America. The children do not get every 6 weeks off from school. They get Christmas break which is from before Christmas Eve until after New Year's Day. They get spring break which is usually around the start of Good Friday and then 1 week following. Many states do a mid winter break which takes place in February but it's only for 1 week. Then of course summer break. Why every 6 weeks? More time should be spent in school. What oh what would they do if they lived in America? Glad they don't. Don't want the likes of them here anyway...

tillymilo

I would say it is an age thing, same with Izzy and when they do the “peace signs” like honestly looking back on photos when I was that age, the faces I would pull were ridiculous🤷🏻‍♀️ + always having a camera in your face is bound to make you have a “picture pose” ready face.
They're trying to make that many faces, pulling tongues, pouting, they get mixed up!
💋👅😂

• Haha
No V
I'm getting a bit suspicious of this raffle malarkey. First Shortle and now Looklikeacoolfool or whatever it is. I'd never heard of businesses running raffles like this until I started scrutinising the Minghams. I reckon it's well dodgy 🤔 and very coincidental that two businesses with links to the Minghams are doing it 😒
Her blanket designs look like the blankets they vlogged a while back in the Mary shortle shop has the same dot pattern 👀

Candy56

VIP Member
/QUOTE]
Ended up watching all of this and can't believe how horrible Isabelle is about her mam. Regardless of what we all think of her and Creepy, Sarah is her mam and Isabelle an absolute bitch towards her. She should be ashamed of herself. If my daughter made comments like that and faces towards me, I would be so hurt. The fact that Creepy didn't edit that comment out also speaks volumes. What a prize prick 🤬
Glad I didn't watch the vlog as I cant stand the way they try to make out everything is a surprise but Izzy should not be saying things like that about her mum and Chris should not have left that in the vlog shows how much he cares about her. Also the performance in the shop was ridiculous all of them prancing about like a bunch of idiots surprised the manager didn't stop them for shoplifting. Sarah is certainly no size 14 or anywhere like that she must see herself different from everybody else.

Candy56

VIP Member
Surely Izzy wouldnt choose to wear that hat?! It isnt even her name 😂🙈
Think Izzy has to do as she is told and due to her not wanting to cause a fuss she will carry out anything but as you say why would she want to wear a hat which does not even have her name on it.

They are soooo desperate to be family fizz it’s ridiculous. Family fizz use their kids too but have a much nicer lifestyle and don’t have any of the drama with Darren cheating or messaging young girls. They know how to appeal to the crowds too with their videos even though they are not to my taste young kids love good challenge videos. When the creepy inghams do one it’s just a complete load of shite haha. They fail every time.
So True in every word they really did want to be like the Fiz Fam and cant understand why they are not in the same league as them and its simple their content is good and entertaining but IFam is just disgusting rubbish they put out

Call me mean if you want, but I'm pig sick of being told Esme is 'Beautiful' - tssssss - she's okay, Lazy, but she's not knocking the world off its feet, love.
Just getting the impression Lazy is trying to set Esme up as a ginger child model 🤔 She'd totally squeeze every possible penny out of her kids.
It is much easier to get the kids to work for her than her having to work she is so so lazy its unbelievable that she would make her kids work so she can get money instead of getting off her backside and doing a days work in a proper job however she would not last in a job where a boss was telling her what to do and dictating what time she had to start work and finish work

Last edited:
No there is nothing wrong with homeschooling,however, creepy and lazy would in no way teach these kids anything useful that they could use in the real world.
Agreed. They have little life experience themselves. I can almost get why Creepy would be eligible to use the words hard working (not that he is, but editing is at least something he does) unlike Sarah who films herself shopping for clothes. If pointing a camera around and laughing hysterically is hard work, then I hope they never homeschool and pass their “hardworking” attitude into the kids

I wasn’t saying the Inghums can homeschool or make a holiday educational, I was saying the opposite. They can’t, that’s why they might as well send the kids to school, as useless as the system is these days.

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
I never have cash on me but most of the time i pay with a debit card so maybe thats what they do? I can see them being credit card spenders though
I am the same but on holiday I always take cash more as you never know when abroad
I bet they are in debt up to their eye balls solicitors alone but cost the earth 😂🤦‍♀️

I think all 3 girls are pretty but Esme wearing make-up does my head in!! I just don't agree with any 10 year old wearing make-up out. If they want to play around with it at home then fine but one toe out the door and the face paint comes off!!!
the girls are beautiful, and I agree they don’t need makeup...however I do remember that we would only let our younger brother play with us if he would let us do his makeup 😂 he used to walk out of our room looking like a little drag queen 😂fortunately he only ever agreed so we would allow him to play with us, and none of us used it to make ourselves feel better or pose!

• Haha

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
My local council don’t fine at all.
You get a letter. Everyone books their holidays when they want. They like you to use your common sense when it comes to it.
In our schools kids are allowed 21 days off per year. If it exceeds that, the school informs social services. No such thing as fines. A lot of parents can't afford to take their kids on holidays during school breaks as its much more expensive.

Hit the nail on the head here. If you look at their (atrocious) views, you can see that people are more interested in watching a "holiday reveal" or a shitty clickbait makeover/room tour/kid poorly. But nobody cares about them splashing in the pool for the rest of the week. Nobody cares about Lazy's 10 billion trips to the shops each day.

They are stagnant. They have not progressed or developed. They still only have 1.27m subscribers almost a year and a half after hitting 1m. They have no clue how to do the "YouTube thing". They have no sense when it comes to business or finances.

They're just awful awful people with inflated egos that got lucky from one video.
I know that "one video" was the xmas one when Esme bawled her eyes out. 60m views I think? Would that have earned them a very lot of money? Or did it bump up their subs and companies giving freebies etc..

Web30

VIP Member
Bonfire night would give them so much more memories than the traditional pool holiday. It was mad this year, as the skaterbois say, yeah yeah yeah!
Other then the pumpkins they had zero halloween and bonfire content this year. They normally do loads for them. Shame they wont be as chill at christmas.

Shutthedoor333

I dont usually comment on here, but it's really annoyed me the fact they dont seem bothered about Jace.
My little boy had croup when he was 2 we ended up rushing him to A&E where he needed 2 lots of steroids as his airways had started to close.
Croup can be really serious and they just seem to be more bothered about getting to the pool.
Wouldn't surprise me if they arnt allowed to fly back when hes like that.
Poor baby
😪
They will like the extra views its sad. I'm not familiar with croup but jace sounds so ill an desperate hardly able to breathe i would of rang an ambulance. My son who is 5 has asthma every time he gets a cough or cold he seems fine till night . We can be sat in the waiting room at the doctors an he seens fine. When checked oxygen is low an he needs nebulizer an a stay in hospital little kids can go down hill fast. He is still so young she should be extra protective.

Hot hot

VIP Member
Why should they bother kids just money bags to them,as she replied to you tube ifam croup is only a virus like a cold it goes quickly and no reason why we cant fly back as ifam are worried to

• Sad