The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will probably be people still waiting for blanket delivery’s next summer. Sarah and Chris have forgotten what hard work is. They were celebrating in frankie and bennys and shopping when they should have been packaging blankets!

Jane I know you’ve been grooming the ifam but let her pack her own parcels!

Anybody else wondering if the free gift for the first 50 people is an ifam pop socket! 🤣🤣 imagine opening that if you have no clue who they are. 🤣🤣
Its probably a baby jace, theyve got tonnes to flog yet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Noticed Creepy's goose picture got more likes on Insta than his bladder film teaser 😂
He's also saying to his iFam kiddies that they want to go to Canada soon.
Are you bleeping serious? 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When is this Shortle tea party? It must be about 4 months since they started selling the dolls? Surely the first tea party should have been arranged for the end of the summer holidays and another for this half term. Has anyone seen anything on social media or a comment from Shortle?

Something is up there.
Somebody asked last week when the birth certificates are getting sent out. She was sat signing a pile of them in a vlog in September

• Wow
  • Haha
Haha I love watching them pretend like nothing is happening behind the scenes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Somebody asked last week when the birth certificates are getting sent out
Don't start me on those! The way that doll was sold as having a birth certificate 'signed by the Ingham Family' - and on the line where signatures go some Shortle lackey has scrawled "The Ingham Family" - absolute piss take 😠

Omg, we're flying through the thread again! Almost as fast as pineapple blankets through Lazy's checkout 😵😵😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha I love watching them pretend like nothing is happening behind the scenes :ROFLMAO:
You can tell Sarahs desperate to have a rant. She said on the vlog she let the fly that’s been in her office for four weeks out of the window but I bet she flattened it while imagining it was Jane or Chris. You can tell when she’s faking that everything is fine. She dips her knees and throws her head back with that fake hysterical laughing! “Look ifam it says doughnuts HAHAHAHAHAHA!” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You can tell Sarahs desperate to have a rant. She said on the vlog she let the fly that’s been in her office for four weeks out of the window but I bet she flattened it while imagining it was Jane or Chris. You can tell when she’s faking that everything is fine. She dips her knees and throws her head back with that fake hysterical laughing! “Look ifam it says doughnuts HAHAHAHAHAHA!” 🤣🤣
For a split second I thought we were going to get a mini one tonight when she was explaining about the materialistic and non materialistic things they were grateful for (getting it arse about face of course). I could just feel a "but" coming, but alas it wasn't to be. She had a face like thunder throughout that though!

• Haha
They've been in it two years so they'll have paid a small bit off if they're on a repayment mortgage but I'd say that would be cancelled out by the time they incorporate the costs of stamp duty, moving fees and solicitors fees for the new house. Maybe Levi's will do them a deal seeing as they put so much business their way last year :LOL:
Plus with the interest it won’t be much paid off yet. Even if it is they are only getting their own money back, not making anything on top. Haha love watching karma unfold in front of my eyes
Hi guys!
my names Ruth- long time stalker- first time poster!!
why are they so tight money wise yet the fizz fam live In dubai?!? surely a similar income???
Also- what did Sarah’s brother do?!?
fiz fam make way more now especially with a lot of sponsors. This inghams views are dropping dramatically and they have big outgoings like private school fees. Probably why they are moving so they have a cheaper mortgage. They are going broke fast. Even more so now probably as they will have had to put money into this new so called business of Sarah’s. And they were paying a lot of people at one point to troll anyone who said anything about the truth. They have had no real channel growth and it’s suspected that they buy views to keep them relevant. They don’t have great engagement on YouTube or social media considering how many subs they have.
Jeez, calm the duck down, kid - it's just Lazy in a cheap, pink coat 😐 (iFam troops rallying call kicking in 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻)
She is certainly not beautiful haha. She had a noon face and dodgy eyes. And shark teeth 😂😂.
The vlog is Sarah saying how time consuming it is packing blankets up. She said they might be a bit delayed but they’re hoping to get them posted out by Wednesday. Why did these two bone idle people start a business? It looked like they’d wrapped some ribbon around the blankets and then they gave it another half hour and went home. She had the weekend off after being open for a day. She didn’t mind spending her profits over the weekend though did she?

The girls and the “ducks” ate some bread. No sign prinny on the walk. That poor dog doesn’t even get bothered with these days. Chris was scrubbing prinny piss of the floor today (he claimed she’d walked on a slug) and the other day she had to sleep with the girls because she wasn’t settling! Remember when they used to buy her coats and treats and walk her all the time. I bet that poor dog spends most of the time locked in the kitchen or the garden! Imagine treating her like a family member and then not even bothering to walk her. 🤬

The girls got dinner after dark when they got home from the park. No wonder the girls were eating the bread for the ducks. Anyone remember when isla ate the bread for the crocodiles in Florida? I’m guessing Sarah doesn’t realise kids are hungry after a full day at school. 🙄

No sign of granny Jane! No doubt Sarah will forgive her in time for her to watch prinny or pack some parcels.

Still no confession from Chris.
How ridiculous that she says they will be almost next day delivery then changes it. Hasn’t even posted any yet! Yet shows herself shopping on the vlogs. With priorities like that this business will be down the drain sooner then we think! Customer services is an important part of any business. Get that wrong and people won’t come back. I mean to be honest there is only a certain amount of blankets you can have anyway. Or could it be she didn’t get as many orders as she claimed so hasn’t got much packing to do anyway? Wouldn’t put it past then to lie as usual. If I was starting a business I would be putting blood sweat and tears into it until it was up and running and doing well. This lazy cow didn’t even last a day before giving in and going shopping to tat as usual
She was too busy spending the Friday money on the weekend to actually give the people what they paid for.
any sign of these tea parties or had that been forgotten now the money’s been taken too?

didnt they do that with the video messages too. Take tons of money then people had to chase for their video and there was some tit excuse?
they have a the worst work ethic I’ve ever seen. They haven’t got a clue. They probably think they are so loved people won’t care if their order comes late.
It seems that the grooming Granny is still manipulating her little IFAM groups into supporting her and then rewarding them by liking their video.
Come on Steve, disconnect the internet and hide the gin bottle, it’s in everyone’s best interest.
How stupid or arrogant is this bloody woman to keep behaving like this?

View attachment 51123
creepy old cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For a split second I thought we were going to get a mini one tonight when she was explaining about the materialistic and non materialistic things they were grateful for (getting it arse about face of course). I could just feel a "but" coming, but alas it wasn't to be. She had a face like thunder throughout that though!
Didn't she. I think it's the pressure of wanting to rant but knowing we'll love it if she does

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah fixed the spelling mistakes on her website. You're welcome, hun 😘

Still running illegally, though. Lots of policies need adding. Get on it, love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s not fit to run a business! She’ll send those packages when it suits her lazy ass
Yep so out of touch with reality and no clue what a job actually constitutes of. She thinks she can just wing it because to the ifam cult fans she can do no wrong. Newsflash Sarah if you want an established business you got to put in the work!
Can't wait to see what she will say when she gets negative reviews / feedback for poor customer service and not meeting her delivery time scales. Will she be on Instagram moaning that everyone is trolling her? Why is she even calling this a business... It's such glorified merch ffs

Ribbon tying must be too much hard work for them. Looks like they want to stick the blankets in plastic bags now. It’s probably the bags they came in! 🤣🤣 I hope the ifam pick ribbon! 🤣🤣

2A25D72B-C1CE-4FAD-A9E1-7EE476682979.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Slightly off topic but I want to know more about Steve.
apart from the fact he’s a tattler... which we all know 🙂 hey ya hun!!

what does he do!? Why has he always been in the background of the vlogs but never really part of them like Baby Jane was!?

I know the Inghams have skeletons but how many generations of skeletons are we talking here 😐

Reactions: 19
Ribbon tying must be too much hard work for them. Looks like they want to stick the blankets in plastic bags now. It’s probably the bags they came in! 🤣🤣

View attachment 51150
😂 I mean I knew she was lazy, but can't quite believe it's beating her already! Bloody hell.

And who or what is MW? Too lazy to even check her own her stories before they go out. Or is it an abbreviation of My Wanker (of a husband).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ribbon tying must be too much hard work for them. Looks like they want to stick the blankets in plastic bags now. It’s probably the bags they came in! 🤣🤣

View attachment 51150
That colour on the back of the blankets is all going to run and bleed into the light pattern first wash they have, plus all the bobbles will fall off. They will look shite in no time at all. Cheap and nasty tat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
" I don’t have a big team behind me so I’ll be spending all my free hours in the office packaging up hundreds of your blankets and I honestly couldn’t feel happier." Sarah Ingham.

Free hours. Not working hours. Blankets are sent after she's done all her usual "work". It sounds like she's doing people a favour by packing the blankets for them. 🙄
If I was to pay £7 postage I'd expect it to arrive within 2 days 3 max. I've paid less for next day delivery with other small companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is so amateurish in this business!! She DOES know what she likes with product packaging as she always comments when she gets sent freebies. “This product is beautifully packaged”...and it’s always in a box, in tissue paper with a sticker of the company to seal it. I do nicer party bags for my children with personalised stickers than her whole product “packaging”😩

And who or what is MW?
Mother Witch?! (Jane)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After all that has happened this week they are still able to vlog and make money. What has to happen for Youtube to finally pull the plug? It's infuriating me! I think it's been established that there is no way they will give up voluntarily, they have no morals and don't give a crap how it's affecting their kids, the money outweighs everything. Does anybody realistically think that this is the beginning of the end for them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.