The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys!
my names Ruth- long time stalker- first time poster!!
why are they so tight money wise yet the fizz fam live In dubai?!? surely a similar income???
Also- what did Sarah’s brother do?!?

Reactions: 1
I bet he had to get the hoover on those cushions before he placed them ever so gently back into their rightful homes on the settee!
I bet he had the sweats editing it when he saw himself throwing them around 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I make a request? When we say hi to Steve on here, can we also say hi to McPhee or Lorrie as she's affectionately called herself now? She reads here as well, as she said on Country Joe's live last night that apparently the Inghams are supposed to have bought her Apple watch for her and I know that was suggested by somebody on here! lol

Hi Lorrie, time to spill the beans on what you know about those Minghams! You have staunchly defended them for the past year, calling the girls liars and becoming a moderator of an Ingham Support Group full of young kids! (Have you told those kids in the group what has come to light yet and how you have now conveniently flip flopped when you found out you were now alone with no friends?) Time to spill that tea and stop playing the victim card now Lorrie if you have any chance of redemption or forgiveness! Nice watch by the way!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why hasn’t their house pics been updated? It doesn’t look like this now, does it?

Reactions: 5
Can I make a request? When we say hi to Steve on here, can we also say hi to McPhee or Lorrie as she's affectionately called herself now? She reads here as well, as she said on Country Joe's live last night that apparently the Inghams are supposed to have bought her Apple watch for her and I know that was suggested by somebody on here! lol

Hi Lorrie, time to spill the beans on what you know about those Minghams! You have staunchly defended them for the past year, calling the girls liars and becoming a moderator of an Ingham Support Group full of young kids! (Have you told those kids in the group what has come to light yet and how you have now conveniently flip flopped when you found out you were now alone with no friends?) Time to spill that tea and stop playing the victim card now Lorrie if you have any chance of redemption or forgiveness! Nice watch by the way!!
Hi Lorrie! 👋 Hi Steve! 👋

That may have been me who suggested she was bought the Apple Watch. 👀 I don’t know what it is but I just don’t trust her. Defends, defends, defends and then the tit hits the fan and she decides she’s been groomed by Jane! It just smells a bit fishy to me. 🧐

Reactions: 12
I remember before they moved in to house and was shopping for it, they were looking at big furniture as they kept saying how huge the house was 😂😂moving day the sofas don't all fit into the huge sorry I mean pokey lounge so they had to use a sofa in kitchen area 🙈, couldn't of measured it all up. Nothing about the house is huge, small lounge, small kitchen area, small hallway, small cloakroom, bedrooms are not huge either just that it's built on 3 floors, how they said the house was big I do not know. As you say garage, garden and driveway are only decent things about that house. Wonder what next house will be like, wonder if it's going to be bigger or smaller or even in or around Bradford. Bet they won't vlog new house at all.
Not dissing anyone who's bought a new-build but the developers can be quite sneaky and you have to be on your toes looking at the show house - I remember looking at a beautifully-dressed one but I noticed there was no space in the lavish dining room to actually pull the chairs out to sit on them, and the kitchen had no toaster, kettle or microwave on the surfaces, and when we counted the socket points you'd have been pushed to fit the basics on the worktops 😬🤣 Anyway, you're all forgetting the DISCO CUPBOARD LIGHTS 🕺🏻💃🏻🕺🏻💃🏻 in the Minghams kitchen 💯

WTF. I mean, I know this is old, but wow. I'm embarrassed for him. Even more than usual and that's saying something.
If you mute that, it looks like Creepy having a tantrum after reading Tattle 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not dissing anyone who's bought a new-build but the developers can be quite sneaky and you have to be on your toes looking at the show house
I used to be site manager for a well-known ‘luxury’ developer - we used special scaled-down furniture in the show homes. I think it was literally two thirds actual size. Bad, I know. I could write a book on why you shouldn’t buy new-builds.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I used to be site manager for a well-known ‘luxury’ developer - we used special scaled-down furniture in the show homes. I think it was literally two thirds actual size. Bad, I know. I could write a book on why you shouldn’t buy new-builds.
You've also reminded me of the show home that had all the bedroom doors missing upstairs 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Who’s Hoping for a rant cause I am 🙏🏻😂
(Got a feeling though it’s going to be a super duper happy vlog )
Predicting Sarahs usual 'Goooood Morning ifam. It's - Monday. My - favourite - day - of - THU - week'. Covered in dodgy make up and adjusting her fringe

Lots of forced cackling and the kids looking confused as duck. Unless they spent the day at Grannies. Oh wait..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I used to be site manager for a well-known ‘luxury’ developer - we used special scaled-down furniture in the show homes. I think it was literally two thirds actual size. Bad, I know. I could write a book on why you shouldn’t buy new-builds
Funny you should say that. I have a close friend who is a sales person in the show homes for a very well known developer and she said the same thing about new builds. Problems with plumbing, electrical work you name it. Snagging lists are huge.

Reactions: 7
Hi guys!
why are they so tight money wise yet the fizz fam live In dubai?!? surely a similar income???
Fizz fam don’t seem to eat out ALL the time and not at the shops every single day. They live a minimalist lifestyle. Lazy’s brother is in jail not sure what for(allegedly). Someone else may know that story.

Reactions: 3
Hi guys!
fizz fam get more views and sponsors. Minghams barely get 70k views

Reactions: 9
Hi guys!
Sarah's brother. Child sex offences. (Court hearing was private, name wasn't mentioned but at the time fb posts from Sarah and family were all circulated on GG confirming what he was in for.)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Skipped most of the vlog but the bits I justed watch omg it’s that bad they should really give up I have been at work all day and I still would have had better content than them😂Also they have only started packing the parcels up I would be pissed if I have just spent nearly 7quid on PP I think lazy said they will take another 3 days to get to them this women is a joke 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.