The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like to think when this ends the girls will have a proper life but sadly they wont camera or no camera they are ruined and if by some chance they ain't who knows what Chris sarah and granny dragon will do to them evan off camera

• Sick
Reactions: 10
More news from Country Joe's live earlier, the papers have contacted Hayley (the young girl that groomer Jane confirmed that Chris had slept with) for information. So watch this space!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
More news from Country Joe's live earlier, the papers have contacted Hayley (the young girl that groomer Jane confirmed that Chris had slept with) for information. So watch this space!
they will be after hard proof they slept together, like a copy of the nda or texts

edited to add: there is the texts where he tells her not to talk actually aren't there.. this is going to be good!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Having been groomed at the age of 14 by a nearly 20 year old on aol chat (anyone remember that lol). My parents even let him come down and stay where he sexually abused me, I do wish they had seen something wrong with the situation esp as I was young and didn’t really understand what was happening. I even think to this day they don’t realise what happened to me or that it was wrong to let this strange guy who was nearly 6 years older than me in to our home. I’m always keeping tabs on who messages my daughter and always warn her to be cautious on who she talks to because it’s what I wished my parents would of done with me. In retrospect I do think that if parents paid more attention to who their kids were talking to online groomers wouldn’t be successful in manipulating kids.

Sorry if I went a bit OT.
I'm so sorry you went through that. The reason I feel so strongly about justice for the young girls involved is because of similar reasons to yours. I grew up as a teen in the days of MSN messenger, and was groomed myself by much older men. Paedophiles. Of course none of this ever clicked with me until I was older, and realised what had happened. By then, it was too late for any sort of justice.

I didn't sleep well last night after reading those messages that Jane had sent, simply because the language used brought back some awful awful memories. I can't actually describe the feelings I felt reading it all last night, so I can imagine how Charley must have felt reading it back and realising what had actually happened. She had been groomed.

I was very naïve, as are the girls and other Ifam. The Inghams thrive off of this. It's sickening, and it needs to stop. I know I go into detail about really trivial matters from the vlogs, but the real reason I'm here is to see the disgusting Ingham adults crumble.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What a sad sad life this family lead. You have Jane ingham grooming young girls and having Instagram pages taken down. She needs to get herself a life! Sad old cow. Then you have Chris grooming and having sex with young girls. And Sarah standing by a man that cheats on her and messages young girls while pretending she is happy. You really could not make this tit up. They call people on here sad haha. While they make it their whole life to lie and portray a perfect family and make false accounts to bully young girls! Honestly so glad I have a nice normal happy life!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I thought Country Joe was on the Ingham’s side? She keeps flip flopping so find anything she says hard to believe.

Reactions: 14
they will be after hard proof they slept together, like a copy of the nda or texts
Well Mcphee should be able to provide that since she was the ONLY person that Jane told! lol

I thought Country Joe was on the Ingham’s side? She keeps flip flopping so find anything she says hard to believe.
I can hardly keep track either, but I think she was against them tonight!

Reactions: 2
They must at this point realise that its ALL crumbling around them since even their IFAM are coming out and telling their truths.

How sarah said they hit a million and the jess stuff came out...

I can imagine she will now say she opened her business and the charlie stuff has come out

Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry you went through that. The reason I feel so strongly about justice for the young girls involved is because of similar reasons to yours. I grew up as a teen in the days of MSN messenger, and was groomed myself by much older men. Paedophiles. Of course none of this ever clicked with me until I was older, and realised what had happened. By then, it was too late for any sort of justice.

I didn't sleep well last night after reading those messages that Jane had sent, simply because the language used brought back some awful awful memories. I can't actually describe the feelings I felt reading it all last night, so I can imagine how Charley must have felt reading it back and realising what had actually happened. She had been groomed.

I was very naïve, as are the girls and other Ifam. The Inghams thrive off of this. It's sickening, and it needs to stop. I know I go into detail about really trivial matters from the vlogs, but the real reason I'm here is to see the disgusting Ingham adults crumble.
Sorry to hear you have gone through the same thing. I think back in those days nobody really knew what grooming was and you never assumed someone you would be talking to would be a paedophile. Others are also more inclined to try and groom young Kids when they see people like creepy get away with it.

Reactions: 4
Hold on - what? She passed a vulnerable child on to her perverted son? Is that right?
Okay so going by this and going by the screenshots from Charlie, I've a theory. May seem a bit "out there " but nothing surprises me anymore.

It seemed from charlies screenshots that Jane had this friendship with them long before the Jess allegation came to light... Why was that? There was no need to recruit ifam before the tit hit the fan to help troll, investigate etc?

Could it have been more sinister? Was Jane Recruiting and grooming these girls then eventually drop the OMG I've told Chrs about you guys and he said to dm him or even worse you can meet up with him??

If she did "pass " Chloe to Chris then this would make sense? That way it's gaining the girls trust by an older woman then in swoops the man who didn't make the first move therefore the girls feel safer?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Creepy sarah and dragon are bad but I have to say YouTube is evan worse for allowing them to do this

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Jane Ingham is the mother of all duck ups.

That statement is all bullshit, of course she will deny it but the evidence is there Jane. There are probably many, many more people she has done this too. As more and more comes out the ifam will start to believe the truth and as more of them speak up the ones who do not want to will too.

Why does Sarah get a blue tick after what she did? Who do I contact to get it taken away?

Vlog will be a load of BS. I can't even bring myself to watch.

Reactions: 13

That statement is all bullshit, of course she will deny it but the evidence is there Jane. There are probably many, many more people she has done this too. As more and more comes out the ifam will start to believe the truth and as more of them speak up the ones who do not want to will too.

Why does Sarah get a blue tick after what she did? Who do I contact to get it taken away?

I don't have Instagram, what does the blue tick mean?

whats a blue tick please ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.