The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I love to see the walls crumbling around this disgusting family/mob, I feel so bloody sorry for the girls :( I just want to take them away, let them live without cameras in their faces, get them into a healthy routine with diet and bed time and just let them be normal. They are going to be so so damaged from this and they don’t deserve it

• Sad
Reactions: 54
WHY ARE THE crappy BABY PRODUCTS STILL DISCOUNTED SARAH HUN?! YOU ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO BUY RIGHT THEN AND THERE BECAUSE YOU HAD A LIMITED INTRODUCTORY OFFER....... YOU CANNOT KEEP THEM DISCOUNTED FOREVER THAT IS MISLEADING AND ILLEGAL, YOU HAVE NEVER SOLD THEM AT FULL PRICE BEFORE FFS
To be fair they did have a bit of a dilemma late last night it would seem going by Twitter. Probably had other things to deal with than change the pricing on their site 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol Grooming Granny follows the hashtag #chrisexposed on Instagram, keeping an eye on who to dox next. Rubbish hashtag though, nothing relating to Creepy from what I can see.

A4C96131-AB7B-4D4F-830B-63501BCB5D0E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It strikes me that Granny Grim is actually scared of Creepy. Doesn't say much at all for his character, it seems he rules all the women in his life by manipulation and fear.

What man doesn't let their kids bake because he doesn't like the mess? A controlling one!
He controlled his mother, who then went on to control others just so she could stay in favour with her creep of a son.

We've always known they were one messed up family and i agree wholeheartedly with everyone who feels concern for the children. When you are a parent you put your children first, the whole world over, day in, day out, there are men and women making sacrifices so their children can have a half decent upbringing.
This lot do the complete oppposite and throw their darling offspring under the bus so they can live a comfortable life.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I knew she wouldn’t!! She’ll only stop when she’s dead ( to put it bluntly) she has a psychological problem and should be getting serious help!!
And therein lies the issue. For all our horror/shock/disdain/piss taking, as a family they are very dysfunctional. The fact that they blatantly lie and manipulate but behave as if they are the victims is evidence of a much bigger problem. They appear to believe either individually or collectively that they have done nothing wrong and they are the victims of a campaign of hate. There is no admission of wrongdoing by them just blame and complain. At some point they will have to shut down their You Tube channel. It WILL happen, but at what emotional cost to their children and themselves, Loathe as I am to say it I think out of all of them Chris Ingham is possibly the one who has the conscience as clearly it has had some impact on his general health and well being. To me that would suggest a sense of guilt, albeit one that he is not prepared to face up to.

Reactions: 15
If Jane wanted to lie and say she hasn’t done anything wrong she would have been better off saying “I did send those messages but I didn’t mean them how they come across”...by denying it completely she looks ridiculous and like a creepy groomy old lady.

Reactions: 27
Is anyone on the facebook ingham support group? Anything being said?

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she got the merch to give to the girls she was grooming? Did she order it or most probable Chris and Sarah knew about it. Or has Chris used his mothers name to groom more girls?

Reactions: 3
And therein lies the issue. For all our horror/shock/disdain/piss taking, as a family they are very dysfunctional. The fact that they blatantly lie and manipulate but behave as if they are the victims is evidence of a much bigger problem. They appear to believe either individually or collectively that they have done nothing wrong and they are the victims of a campaign of hate. There is no admission of wrongdoing by them just blame and complain. At some point they will have to shut down their You Tube channel. It WILL happen, but at what emotional cost to their children and themselves, Loathe as I am to say it I think out of all of them Chris Ingham is possibly the one who has the conscience as clearly it has had some impact on his general health and well being. To me that would suggest a sense of guilt, albeit one that he is not prepared to face up to.
I think Zelda was actually talking about the Radford family having another baby. I agree with you on about dysfunctional family (meaning the inghams) though.🙂

Reactions: 2
I wonder how she got the merch to give to the girls she was grooming? Did she order it or most probable Chris and Sarah knew about it. Or has Chris used his mothers name to groom more girls?
Judging from this screenshot I think she ordered them herself, so probably without Chris and Sarah knowing?
529AA9E5-174E-4DBB-A3D2-16CAC71317FC.png

Which honestly makes it even more creepy and underhand to me. If you were sending merch to someone and it was all innocent and above board why wouldn’t she just ask Sarah and Chris to send some to some Ifam? But instead she was sneaky about it and ordered it herself. Either way, so creepy it makes me shiver. It is literally grooming, there is no way to dress it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
All quiet in camp Ingham this morning. Then again, it's only just gone noon, Sarah is probably still in bed...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Zelda was actually talking about the Radford family having another baby. I agree with you on about dysfunctional family (meaning the inghams) though.🙂
OOPS :rolleyes: ....Sorry completely focused on the Inghams....OMG....you mean to tell me there are more out there..😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anyone on the facebook ingham support group? Anything being said?
Nothing has been said... although I did notice that even the loyal #ifam are picking up on Creepy using Isabelle in the thumbnails constantly

IMG_20191021_122026.jpg

IMG_20191021_122155.jpg

Reactions: 7
Jane probably bought them to cover the tracks leading to creepy , I bet he is a right tit and wouldn’t put it past him using the kids to leverage he has zero morals 😏
I meant as in not seeing them !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.