The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a classic case of they think they are famous enough and have enough money to buy or frighten people into silence. What they don’t account for is people have a right to say if they have been manipulated and misled, it is game over and I think there is a lot more to be revealed about what goes down at Ingham Towers...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It makes me so sad that izzy follows that charlie and I'm sure loads of her school do. I wish I go take that poor girl away from those vile parents. She will be in school today being bullied because her family are scum bags :(

• Sad
Reactions: 25
For me, this is beyond entertainment or gossip anymore. It's disturbing and makes for uncomfortable reading. I pray this does not 'blow over' and that something is done to regulate the platform and protect vulnerable children and young adults from this clear abuse of power.

Reactions: 45
It makes me so sad that izzy follows that charlie and I'm sure loads of her school do. I wish I go take that poor girl away from those vile parents. She will be in school today being bullied because her family are scum bags :(
Thankfully shes on half term

Reactions: 10
Dave’s ex speaking out.

View attachment 50661
I'm glad she is, I remember her publicly begging the Ifam to leave her alone after her miscarriage. Not one of the Inghams supported her at that time. She then begged Chris and Sarah to tell them to stop but none of them helped, they instead flaunted Dave's new partner and suddenly had lots of family dog walks while the Ifam said things like "I'm glad you lost Dave's baby" "Your daughter is ugly" to her.

They were lucky she never let out any family secrets because if I was under attack like her, I would have struggled to keep my mouth shut.

can i ask who dave is sorry i am bit behind lol
Chris Ingham's brother. Boy band member of My Forever, very similar to Chris never appears to have grown up past his teens.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
It looks like a spring throw why would you want that with Xmas coming up , I just bought a lovely soft red tartan type Sherpa throw from primark for £18 perfect for the season , who the f wants pineapples in winter pfft
WTF are those blankets, I bought a lovely soft grey Sherpa blanket for £9.99 from BM greedy cow her.

Reactions: 14
The whole situation is so disturbing and a classic case of grooming and I hope people realise that you don’t need to groom for it to be a sexual gain. Do we think Lazy and Creepy know that Jane was doing this? This is another example where parents need to be monitoring their children’s social media.

I don’t think for a second these two girls were the only ones Jane was grooming. I hope others have the courage to come forward.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
The whole situation is so disturbing and a classic case of grooming and I hope people realise that you don’t need to groom for it to be a sexual gain. Do we think Lazy and Creepy know that Jane was doing this? This is another example where parents need to be monitoring their children’s social media.

I don’t think for a second these two girls were the only ones Jane was grooming. I hope others have the courage to come forward.
I think this is only the start sadly,the ifam are growing up now they won’t be scared anymore

WHY ARE THE crappy BABY PRODUCTS STILL DISCOUNTED SARAH HUN?! YOU ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO BUY RIGHT THEN AND THERE BECAUSE YOU HAD A LIMITED INTRODUCTORY OFFER....... YOU CANNOT KEEP THEM DISCOUNTED FOREVER THAT IS MISLEADING AND ILLEGAL, YOU HAVE NEVER SOLD THEM AT FULL PRICE BEFORE FFS

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I fear this is only the tip of the iceberg, I think there may be many more to come!

WTF are those blankets, I bought a lovely soft grey Sherpa blanket for £9.99 from BM greedy cow her.
She did a lot of research into her bespoke items, you know. A lot. Between bargain hauls, stuffing donuts on the sofa and reading Tattle. A lot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She did a lot of research into her bespoke items, you know. A lot. Inbetween bargain hauls, stuffing donuts on the sofa and reading Tattle. A lot

There's a tiny bit of karma in that Sarah left all the packing until today, so she's either doing it by herself because Jane is in bed nursing a G+T, or has to suffer her moaning for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.