The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow that's a first class groomer right there, no wonder her son is the way he is, she can get done for grooming this kid, very very creepy calling them her favs and sending presents that's all grooming behavior, I want to vomit. Steve when you read here get help for your wife please as she is dangerous to young people :mad:
He's got a lot of work to do help for his wife and his son the dip wick

Just had a nosy on twitter. Jane is a disgusting dirty groomer. This whole situation is even more messed up than I thought possible. Why is Jane, a grown woman, telling 16 year old girls she lives them and sending free gifts?. This is text book grooming.... i am absolutely horrified.
I wonder if she's bisexual(not that there's anything wrong with that)🤔

I honestly can't believe what I've just read. I'm actually speechless - for once!

Child grooming. Really manipulative child grooming.

I hope this goes viral. I hope the newspapers grab hold of this. I hope authorities see this. What Chris did was absolutely disgusting. But Jane's conversations are terrifying. She's definitely a master manipulator. I just don't know what else to say... This is just horrific.
I'm sure that Sun newspaper would love it. Someone send it please

What scares me the most is that the girl who has outed Jane was 16/17 at the time. We know the vast majority of their fans are much younger than this. It makes me feel sick to think about Jane sending messages like that to 12/13 year olds. No wonder so many of the ‘Ifam’ vehemently defend the Ingham’s, when they have granny Jane in their DMs!!
Does anyone see the crazy fan accounts on IG. They are so brainwashed. It's like a cult. These kids spend all day uploading photos of this crazy family

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Absolutely disgusting family.
I hope Aunty Katrina has some spare beds in her place for the Ingham kids. Sarah and Chris do not deserve to be parents and Granny Jane's behaviour is abhorrent!

If your family was "famous" and supposedly had all of this stuff being made up by "haters", wouldn't you use your "young hollywood" connections to clear your name? Wouldn't you be contacting every news outlet yourself and telling your side of this gigantic mess instead of threatening legal action? And if indeed you were going down the legal action path, wouldn't you keep that to yourself in order to gather up as much evidence as possible?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
It honestly baffles my mind how someone can sit there and point blank deny doing something when the proof is LITERALLY right there in front of you in black and white. How stupid do you have to be to deny it? Surely that just makes you look worse? Standard Ingham denial though. Just give it up already and walk away with any slither of pride you have left. Which isnt much by the looks of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is definitely just the tip of the iceberg, as I can imagine Grooming Dragon's BTS grooming tactics are relied on a very lot to keep the deranged iFam afloat.

Granny Jane, you bleeping weirdo 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This is just 2 girls bravely speaking out. I dread to think how many young fans they have manipulated over the years. I hope more speak up and end this. I remember Jane Ingham messaged my daughter when I was on GG, (my daughter was a fan and that's how I joined GG because the ifam cult worried me)it appeared innocent "Happy Birthday, thank you for your support" but I still told her not to reply because it was a stranger. I'm relieved I monitored her account then and I still do occasionally.
We all saw and often questioned how children were so defensive, I remember Chris outing an account called prinnywoo because he assumed it was Prinnyw00 on GG. The tweet was vile, it basically told the ifam to "attack" and they did. He then deleted the tweet later when it was proven he was wrong and he acted like it had never happened.
After that they clearly started to slide into dm's to unleash the ifam attacks with Granny pulling the strings.View attachment 50625
He just loves to threaten people doesn’t he!!! It’s ok creepy we know who you are too.🐍🐍🐍!!!

Reactions: 16
This is just 2 girls bravely speaking out. I dread to think how many young fans they have manipulated over the years. I hope more speak up and end this. I remember Jane Ingham messaged my daughter when I was on GG, (my daughter was a fan and that's how I joined GG because the ifam cult worried me)it appeared innocent "Happy Birthday, thank you for your support" but I still told her not to reply because it was a stranger. I'm relieved I monitored her account then and I still do occasionally.
We all saw and often questioned how children were so defensive, I remember Chris outing an account called prinnywoo because he assumed it was Prinnyw00 on GG. The tweet was vile, it basically told the ifam to "attack" and they did. He then deleted the tweet later when it was proven he was wrong and he acted like it had never happened.
After that they clearly started to slide into dm's to unleash the ifam attacks with Granny pulling the strings.View attachment 50625
I remember this 🤢 and the prinnywoo they outed was a teen ifam, poor kid!!

I see Charlie has reposted on Instagram, and she’s got loads of supportive comments from ifam and former ifam 💓

Reactions: 21
You could throw good money after bad and order yourself a nice juicEy summer print err winter fleece blankie to console yourself whilst you’re there, adaptable to sunny or cooler climates, for only £40!
Me too! I'm in Tennerife, I took a book to read by the pool but I have barely touched it! Too busy tanning drinking mimosas and reading about all the drama! God I think I need some help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This just absolutely sickens me. Surely there has to be action taken now

I’m literally speechless

Reactions: 14
I find the line from Jane about he’s gonna flip rather worrying!
I guess she didn’t mean a blading trick coz he can only do the thing on the rail, but it shows he has a temper.

I do on some way feel for Sarah, I think in a way she has been groomed. From a relationship with Izzy’s dad and then on to Chris. She has been complicit and for that we can’t ignore.
But if she’s in a relationship where she feels like he’s the best in the world, then gets sucked into this whole ifam stuff, it’s hard to escape that and easy to make excuses especially if you feel like you are protecting your girls.
Maybe Jace is always in the high chair because Chris wants everything clean, babies touch everything and dribble on everything. Sarah’s way of not making him flip?

Reactions: 20
Bloody Hell, I have one night away from here and Granny Jane, the head of the Menopausal Mafia, is finally exposed as the grooming low-life scum that some of us have always suspected she was.
Her influence and manipulation over the young IFAM has always been there, she was involved in corralling them into little groups and controlling the narrative in those chat rooms.
The woman is clearly a dangerous, conniving piece of tit, who should be hanging her head in shame. I can’t say that any of this has come as a complete shock to me and I stand by this post that I made 14 months ago.

ADEA764A-D839-4452-8DEB-9231982D5B55.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Living your life on egg shells is no fun, depressing and stressful. They say love is blind though. Think both Sarah and the kids would be way better away from the toxic inghams.

Reactions: 10
Living your life on egg shells is no fun, depressing and stressful. They say love is blind though. Think both Sarah and the kids would be way better away from the toxic inghams.
Sarah and her family are just as toxic and disgusting, both deserve each other.

Reactions: 26
I really hope the papers pick up on this latest development. I don't understand how YouTube are still allowing them to be on such a public platform when there's so much evidence out there against them. They need to be stopped. They really do believe that they're invincible don't they? It's the poor kids that I feel for. They didn't ask to be dragged in to this shitshow. They've had their whole life publicised and that's something you can never escape

Reactions: 22
I am speechless reading all this drama. The need to get all their social platforms taken out. They are a risk to children. I feel so sorry for Isabelle, Esme, Isla and Jace. Lazy should leave Chris

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am speechless reading all this drama. The need to get all their social platforms taken out. They are a risk to children. I feel so sorry for Isabelle, Esme, Isla and Jace. Lazy should leave Chris
Lazy is just as bad in my opinion. I don't have an ounce of sympathy for her

Reactions: 28
Love the way Jane says she is going to take legal action . I am still waiting to be carted of to Switzerland by mr creep 😂
Also does anyone else think Izzy has been groomed my her and that’s why she don’t see her dads side anymore this is just my opinion. I am glad Izzy is of school could you imagine if any of her school friends read here and Twitter see all this going on , lazy and creep have a lot to answer for they shouldn’t have them kids I hope SS are involved now as I say this is a big concern 😡

Reactions: 24
Remember when granny groomed a young ifam for Wilkes' address as she lived nearby?

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.