The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What scares me the most is that the girl who has outed Jane was 16/17 at the time. We know the vast majority of their fans are much younger than this. It makes me feel sick to think about Jane sending messages like that to 12/13 year olds. No wonder so many of the ‘Ifam’ vehemently defend the Ingham’s, when they have granny Jane in their DMs!!

Reactions: 18
Grooming granny, poncy Creepy, complicit Lazy and Lazy’s convicted pweirdo brother Damo. Absolute wrong uns the lot of them.

Someone save Izzy, Esme, Isla and Jace!!!

Reactions: 27
Lazy, hun, you need to stop saying that you're selling them at a "discount" ! You have never sold one for full price, so according to the ASA it is illegal to promote these as being discounted!

View attachment 50456
It looks like a spring throw why would you want that with Xmas coming up , I just bought a lovely soft red tartan type Sherpa throw from primark for £18 perfect for the season , who the f wants pineapples in winter pfft

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure when he was younger he had to keep all sorts of secrets for her and he was manipulated as a kid, it's really dark
Yep. I've said before that I think Jane and Steve are dark. Swingers/doggers/something ( all my speculation but I really think they'd be the first to throw their keys into the pot).

I think Sarah has known about it all and given it a green light from the start - she gets the family she always wanted, gets called princess by her father in law, her mother in law is her lackey, her husband earned the money and she got to play dress-up with 3 cute girls. In return she has to turn a blind eye to everything, that's why she doesn't give a toss about the cheating/illegitimate child/ grooming and why her only shock has been that they have been caught and people have dared to speak out.

I'm glad Sarah A got a mention in those tweets. She always seemed like a really sweet girl, miles better than that family but again, was treated like dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Grooming granny, poncy Creepy, complicit Lazy and Lazy’s convicted pweirdo brother Damo. Absolute wrong uns the lot of them.

Someone save Izzy, Esme, Isla and Jace!!!
And she wonders why SS are on their case with people like this in their family , shower of arseholes, ive never sworn as much as I have about the Ingham adults :mad:

As a parent, if my child was receiving messages from some old bint like the ones Jane has been sending I would be reporting her to the police for grooming. It’s bleeping weird and creepy.

And yet we’re the losers who need to get a life...
Surely this is their 'harassment case' going right down the shitter too. About time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I know we all have a laugh and joke, but the sombre and sickening feeling on this thread tonight shows we aren't all just taking the piss 24/7 and that when push comes to shove we are here for the right reasons and not for entertainment

I am gobsmacked to the core

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The whole family is just a mess.

I feel for the kids. I really do. Such a tit show.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s shared the story on her Instagram, brave girl. Funny that grooming granny doesn’t follow her anymore but Creepy and Lazy still do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Awful, awful, sickening levels of manipulation and deceit.
And let's not forget that when we talk about all this being Chris's fault because he cheated, Jess originally made her allegations public because she saw the Inghams hit the 1 million subscriber milestone and it was the DUPLICITY she couldn't stomach - that she was witnessing one image and had seen a darker side in Florida.
She cried fakery last summer and she is at last being proved correct.

Reactions: 23
She’s shared the story on her Instagram, brave girl. Funny that grooming granny doesn’t follow her anymore but Creepy and Lazy still do.

Good! This needs to be all over everywhere not just twitter where let’s be honest not many “IFAM” see it!

Reactions: 11
This is all sickening. Do we definitely know it was Jane sending them messages? Could it be Chris on her account?

If it was Jane though it all makes sense now why Izzy doesnt see her paternal family. She was groomed just like this girl was by Jane and Chris.

• Sad
I hope that those who collaborated in this are cringing tonight and are so proud of themselves (not) for making children feel bad about themselves, lets see how many maggots will surface here and if Charlie has done it on her insta then Sarah will be fuming because she cant delete any negativity, im delighted in a way that im imagining the panic and the squirming going on

Reactions: 9
Makes me feel sick to think there is probably many more children with dms from that monster. This has to be their downfall now. It’s the end Sarah. You can’t come back from this.

Reactions: 12
These revelations are so sinister. Ive met alot of dodgy people in my time but these take the bleeping biscuit.
They do it with everyone watching as well . Awful things happen when two evil minds come together and with this bunch it's all of them . So sad for the children ,every last one of them with people like these on this earth.

Just to add I feel that none of them bother about what people think of them . They only care about money . I don't think there is anything they wouldn't do for it . Oh apart from tell the truth to the press of course.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.