The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very much doubt it, Sarah is as big a part of this as anyone.
looks like Jane and Sarah are just as bad, if not worse than Chris.
granny Jane is like Myra Hindley frigging hell, they know that kids trust a woman more so gain their trust that way its vile

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The whole Ingham family and the people who backed the Inghams acted in a dispicable way, no apology will ever be OK for the nature of what happened, they played the mental health card, they bullied, they trolled whilst attacking everyone who knew the truth. Nikki gets dropped from being Sarah's friend and has no where to turn so apologises and back tracks and admits she knew the truth all along but still carried on attacking those telling truth whilst drinking coffee with her best bud laughing at those victims. The word sorry is easy to say, actions speak louder, so knowing she's saud sorry and knowing she isn't an ingham just a gullable door mat it is easier to accept apology and move on from nikki but is she really playing a game or if genuine let time do the talking. Let's hope this is permant fall out and nikki never goes back to that awful dispicable family
It's not really about knowing she's said sorry, because we're not involved. It's about knowing she's said sorry and the person she's said it to has heard it and has decided themselves to accept it. Like I said before it's not our apology to accept, it's theirs. Whether we agree with it is not up to us or up for discussion.

For what it's worth I do agree with you, and I'll be here until the girls get vindicated, but I think Nikki is our passport out of this hell hole that is the Inghams and she definitely holds the key.

My argument is though that for the people who are seeking justice must never have heard of "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As a mother of a 16 year old girl I would go off my bloody rocker if I found out she had been sending that to my child, But I’m guessing as like her son she plays on the more vulnerable people. It’s just sick
Id be on the next train to Leeds/Bradford and id kick her door in if she sent my daughter tit like this, why did the girls mum not question the merch though not victim blaming but I sure as hell would want my kid to tell me where some random hoody came from and why

• Sad
Reactions: 23
granny Jane is like Myra Hindley frigging hell, they know that kids trust a woman more so gain their trust that way its vile
exactly, I find it just as disturbing as Chris dm kids, if not more disturbing!
god knows what she was doing with their information and who she was giving it to,
what was she saying to these vulnerable girls under the guise of being the Inghams “granny” and what was she convincing them to do.

they say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree...

Reactions: 23
Yuk I feel quite disgusted reading all of that. Telling 16 year olds she loves them, buying them presents to manipulate them with. So messed up!!
What are those children growing up hearing and seeing 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Niki has blocked me on insta? Haven’t comment or liked anything regarding the inghams or her at all?

I’m surprised that Chris’ mate who told him about the Halo Mobile Valeting twitter account hasn’t told him what’s going on? I’m sure he’d like the opportunity to address it?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Id be on the next train to Leeds/Bradford and id kick her door in if she sent my daughter tit like this, why did the girls mum not question the merch though not victim blaming but I sure as hell would want my kid to tell me where some random hoody came from and why
Was wondering how the parents didn’t wonder where the free stuff was from. But we were all teens once and she could have said a friend got it, won it etc or anything I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly can't believe what I've just read. I'm actually speechless - for once!

Child grooming. Really manipulative child grooming.

I hope this goes viral. I hope the newspapers grab hold of this. I hope authorities see this. What Chris did was absolutely disgusting. But Jane's conversations are terrifying. She's definitely a master manipulator. I just don't know what else to say... This is just horrific.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
exactly, I find it just as disturbing as Chris dm kids, if not more disturbing!
god knows what she was doing with their information and who she was given it to,
what was she saying to these vulnerable girls under the guise of being the Inghams “granny” and what was she convincing them to do.

they say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree...
I totally agree, I dread to think who has the information about these kids , Im livid about this I feel shes violated this kid in the worst possible way , that poor child is blaming herself now

Reactions: 19
Creepy, I’m on holiday and you’re killing my mobile data!😂
You could throw good money after bad and order yourself a nice juicEy summer print err winter fleece blankie to console yourself whilst you’re there, adaptable to sunny or cooler climates, for only £40!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn Steve,
and we’d only just welcomed you into the tattle family....
well this is awkward isn’t it.
hows Jane doing hun? Have you taken her phone off her!?
we all know she’s a bit of a loose cannon with those kiddies, a bit like your son 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t even know where to begin. This is bleeping shocking. Jane Ingham you absolute creep.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
We were all expecting the tea from Nikki. Well that came out of nowhere didn’t it

no Jane in thevlogs for a while I guess

• Angry
Reactions: 18
It's not really about knowing she's said sorry, because we're not involved. It's about knowing she's said sorry and the person she's said it to has heard it and has decided themselves to accept it. Like I said before it's not our apology to accept, it's theirs. Whether we agree with it is not up to us or up for discussion.

For what it's worth I do agree with you, and I'll be here until the girls get vindicated, but I think Nikki is our passport out of this hell hole that is the Inghams and she definitely holds the key.

My argument is though that for the people who are seeking justice must never have heard of "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"
Agreed, nikki needs to in her time admit everything, so girls can get closure. After reading granny Janes messages I'm more determined to stay until the Inghams remove themselves off social media. The Inghams groom and manipulate, this isn't what youtube Instagram is for, they've taken full advantage of the role they set up.

Jane Ingham this is you, how do you sleep at night?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am so disgusted and numb after reading all that. That woman is deranged in the bloody head! How dare she manipulate such vulnerable young kids and use them to her own advantage. I hope you are having a massive panic attack now Jane, you are a vile bully!! You are the one that deserves the police at your door. You have messed with those kids heads'. What a brave kid for coming forward and it sounds like she won't be the last! This lot need their youtube account terminated immediately, scum of the earth, the lot of them!

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.