The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane Ingham.
The OG groomer by the looks of it.
If she was male the tit would be flying everywhere....
if that was Steve or brother Dave, and not Jane how would this play out?

it shouldn't be any different because she’s female

• Sick
Reactions: 58
I wonder if he knows about these messages or if he's appalled as we are lol

hopefully, feels like thats what she wanted to happen when starting sarah says, and now again with this "business"
He does now its sick this and not the sick that the kids say nowadays

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe I’m saying this but Katrina is quickly becoming the most normal person in the Ingham family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I log out for an hour and come back to all this. Jane is a wrong un. Can see where Chris gets it from. Surely the ifam need to wake up now and see them for exactly what they are. It's actually all rather disturbing

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Yes, I agree, but that's my point. Whilst we're all focused on Nikki after doing the right thing, we're attacking her left, right and centre. Doesn't make any sense. We all know who the main culprits are here.

We can't blame other members of the ingham family tribe on Nikki for not apologising.
The whole Ingham family and the people who backed the Inghams acted in a dispicable way, no apology will ever be OK for the nature of what happened, they played the mental health card, they bullied, they trolled whilst attacking everyone who knew the truth. Nikki gets dropped from being Sarah's friend and has no where to turn so apologises and back tracks and admits she knew the truth all along but still carried on attacking those telling truth whilst drinking coffee with her best bud laughing at those victims. The word sorry is easy to say, actions speak louder, so knowing she's saud sorry and knowing she isn't an ingham just a gullable door mat it is easier to accept apology and move on from nikki but is she really playing a game or if genuine let time do the talking. Let's hope this is permant fall out and nikki never goes back to that awful dispicable family

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe I’m saying this but Katrina is quickly becoming the most normal person in the Ingham family.
at least you know to leave your good rings at home and hold your bag tight around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's quite a few screen shots of messages between Jane and Charlie. The most disturbing being Jane tell Charlie she loves her. What woman in her 60s tells a 16 year old girl 'love you' at the end of a message

Gives a bit of an insight where Chris got his grooming behaviour from
Just when you think it can't surely get any more twisted?!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The whole Ingham family and the people who backed the Inghams acted in a dispicable way, no apology will ever be OK for the nature of what happened, they played the mental health card, they bullied, they trolled whilst attacking everyone who knew the truth. Nikki gets dropped from being Sarah's friend and has no where to turn so apologises and back tracks and admits she knew the truth all along but still carried on attacking those telling truth whilst drinking coffee with her best bud laughing at those victims. The word sorry is easy to say, actions speak louder, so knowing she's saud sorry and knowing she isn't an ingham just a gullable door mat it is easier to accept apology and move on from nikki but is she really playing a game or if genuine let time do the talking. Let's hope this is permant fall out and nikki never goes back to that awful dispicable family
I don't trust her shes got back into the fold once and can do again, however with the nature of the screenshots shes showing I don't think she would deliberately show Sarah in a bad light if that was the case, there is no coming back for the Ingham adults now this has all come out , I feel sick knowing that Jane has displayed this behaviour towards young people I want to be a fly on their wall tonight

Reactions: 12
Come on authorities sort your tit out and get this family sorted. Family of groomers. Jane you are vile. You can't manipulate young girls and buy them, omg imagine someone doing that to yoyr grandchildren, horrified. Your son wants to take legal action against us here, omg with all this proof your all as a family finished. You all groom teenagers to get what you all want. Vile vile vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
How many other fan chats did jane have going off. No way it was just these 2 girls, lets hope others see this and realise whats gone off.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
If I found out she was sending tit like this to my child I would be at her door right now. Dirty woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
So has all this been planned? Has Sarah set up this business venture up in the hope she can make it on her own once they sell the house and they both go their own separate ways.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So has all this been planned? Has Sarah set up this business venture up in the hope she can make it on her own once they sell the house and they both go their own separate ways.
very much doubt it, Sarah is as big a part of this as anyone.
looks like Jane and Sarah are just as bad, if not worse than Chris.

Reactions: 22
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
As a mother of a 16 year old girl I would go off my bloody rocker if I found out she had been sending that to my child, But I’m guessing as like her son she plays on the more vulnerable people. It’s just sick

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.