Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
When your best friend realises it was all lies and your only 'friend' is your mother in law

Screenshot_20191017_190143.jpg

YOU CAN SEE THE FOR SALE SIGN IN THE CORNER!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Hahahahah she's only gone and called them "minky dot" on her Instagram hahaha hun have you forgotten you'd changed the name to dinky dot so it wasn't the same as the one you copied hahah

• Haha

Picador

Despite not understanding her at all, for all this time ive had a part of me that felt slightly sorry for Sarah, thinking maybe she’s just so thick and so wrapped up in Chris that she genuinely doesn’t believe these girls. But to see that she 100% knew that Chris slept with Hayley, which means that the ABUNDANCE of evidence with regards to Jess/drop that towel etc. is more than ever likely to be true (not that I ever doubted it) makes me despise the woman. This means she just sat back, knew her husband was both a cheat and a predator, and did fuck all.

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
what’s happened!!! I’ve been at work!!!

did the beanie finally come off????

We also found out that Chris is crap in the sack, made it all about himself, made her pay for the hotel, but gave her some free merch. And the filthy bugger didn't wear a condom!!!

What a catch!

Screenshot 2019-10-16 at 11.27.14.png

• Sick
Reactions: 34

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Nikki is being like those people on facebook who write a status saying ‘so upset’ and when people comment asking why they leave comments like ‘pm me hun xx’ or ‘doesn’t matter’

• Haha
  • Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
Lord Jesus! And I thought Brexit was bringing all the drama this Saturday morning.

The denial from Lazy is real and pathetic, ‘it was years ago, I can’t do anything about it’ wow, such 👏 a 👏 girl 👏 boss 👏. What an example to show your daughters.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Nikki comments on the live that might of been missed
The postnatal depression excuse, I don't buy. Even at the deepest darkest depths of my own postnatal depression, I would have never been so vile to victims of a disgusting creep.

Unfortunately she isn't making it easy to believe her. This sudden change in tune from her just doesn't add up entirely. Unless she's willing to give out full info on what she knows, I'll never buy it. It's clear to see that the threats to sue are empty threats. Those that received a letter previously are now talking about it again, with no repercussions. So why would you not just spill all you know if you feel that strongly about them now?

I joined that live on YouTube last night, and then when Tattle was brought up, Nikki swiftly disappeared. She was getting a lot of sympathy on that live, none of which she deserves. She's been really really awful throughout this entire situation.

Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
9A7DAD76-3AA1-40A6-9C92-520DB064F3AE.jpeg

Yeah your husband is all about the children as well Sarah...just not yours.

It’s what landed you all in this mess in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Is Sarah for real. Telling Isla £17 is a lot for a top and bottom of an outfit when she’s charging HOW MUCH for a t shirt. Not to mention that fucking non jace doll

you think Sarah got Isabelle to do the bullying speech so all the haters leave Sarah alone??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Ghost82

Chatty Member
2 more from Nikki. Mrs positive pineapple isn’t quite the Sarah Poppins she pretends she is for the vlogs is she? 🤣🤣

2D645D8E-AEB3-40E3-9318-56282295CDE8.jpeg
C7696829-726C-4514-BA04-8B273F90296D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Isla Vass

Chris Mingham 2019: “I will have you in a civil lawsuit in 5 minutes.”
78A8C064-5610-427A-8EEA-ABC1D5CEF428.gif

I guess Chris really does have something in common with Weinstein. He also threatened to silence people and accused newspapers of harassment, why? Because they’re guilty.
You’re both disgusting predators who have a weird power complex and use your position to prey on vulnerable young women!
Sarah will never get an ounce of sympathy out of me again, she’s just as bad as Chris in my opinion. She knows what happened is true but continued to stick with him but also try to threaten and intimidate anybody who dares to question them. VILE.
I will never stop talking about Sir Noncelot, people deserve to know that he’s a dangerous, disgusting “man”.

The £15 shipping fee, is she for real? Is she going to fucking deliver it herself for that price? Stop abusing your platform to line your pockets! Whilst you’re at it, stop trying to silence people just because they’re telling the TRUTH.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Haha so she didn’t think things would sell so fast so didn’t order more stock! Or was that waiting for the money to come in to buy more stock? And who’s to say you only had 10 of each product..muppet!
"More new stock will be coming in around 21 working days, as that's how long it takes to arrive from China"

• Haha
  • Wow