Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
So is the house sold or taken of the market again?? Cannot see it on the rightmovesite anymore

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Personally I think this is photo shopped and that’s just Sarah. Similar hair and face shape to Sarah.
I’m sure I saw somebody say in the comments on Instagram that it’s one of Sarahs sisters. I think her name began with L but I can’t remember it now. You can also see Katrina sat in the corner of the second pic.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m sure Sarah will say something to the ifam about the hate accounts and abusive messages as she does not stand for bullying remember?! And her daughter is an anti bullying campaigner for the princess Diana trust, so I look forward to her post asking them to stop....
Exactly what I said earlier! Can’t wait for her to do that

Zelda18

VIP Member
I say it that way too. Or "I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw a bull by the tail"
I never realized that there was a right or wrong way to say it.
I think saying it the way I/we do makes it sound like we trust her even less, because we wouldn't even trust her as far as we could throw her. [emoji2368]

. SM-G960U .
I said this phrase In one of my posts too. My gran always told me that was the right way.

BlahBlahBlah

I find it disgusting to watch little Jace with his food- give him a spoon/fork and teach him some skills you lazy mate. When he’s 3 and still eating with his fingers you’ll be questioning why!!! Start teaching him NOW. As for he’s sleeping- if he had a routine with designated nap times( both my children had this) he would sleep through the night but a nap just before bed what do you expect. On the plus note at least Jace is earning his keep!!!! Figure it out!!!

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I have only just jumped on the insta wagon. Why does Sarah look so different on there. Do they make her look thinner on the vlogs?

YoYo

Chatty Member
WWE? Didn’t realise S was into wrestling.

Suppose it’s apt though. That show is as fake as their vlogs.

Nomote

Anyone else think the messages look a bit staged; like they include a bit too much information than if you were just messaging your best friend? Can't for the life of me think why this would be a stunt?!
Yes 100 per cent. It sounds really staged like they want as much information in there as possible to start something.