Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
good Morning ifam... **clock reads 3pm**

Thank you so so much For all your support on our vlogs and also for purchasing your high quality merchandise from our sweat shop.

today we’re releasing a new product in our collaboration with Racist Shortel!!!!

our very own MASON doll!!
You heard me right folks
(even though only dogs can hear me at the fucking high pitch my voice reaches!)
mason,
my best friends son has been made into a fuck-off creepy plastic doll!

obviously he’s cheaper than rubber Jason. Nikki knows we wouldn’t get as much cash for a plastic cast of her kids so we’re all good, he’s like the discount Jason Ifam.

comment down below if you’re a 40 year old man or a 14 year old girl buying yourself a rubber version of my best friends son mason!!

nikki. You should be proud. So so proud.

also keep an eye out on our merch store for some exciting new lines!!! Including our actual house 🙂🙂

**stuffs burger into gob...**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Stephie

VIP Member
Out with her imaginary friends for lunch again.

'So we've just had a delicious lunch, celebrating a special birthday. And what didn't I bring'?

Your mates you crackpot 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
You are disgusting Sarah.

None of those crappy items are tested even if you bought an item that is tested the minute you altered it, the CE testing is invalid.
Your teething rings and dummy clips for a start are a huge issue. The clips are weak, break easily into small pieces and become a choking hazard for small babies.
The pom poms should only be used for decoration only, they come off, they are not secure and a tangle hazard.

You are a mother, why would you even risk other peoples childrens safety?

On Monday I will be contacting your local trading standards and I am hoping you have safety testing certificates for each of your products that you can show to them. I doubt it knowing that safety testing actually costs . It needs chemical testing,destructive testing, physical testing, flammability testing, just to name a few. I take it you sent each of your products away for this to happen?

I am sure you have public liability insurance for your company too, just incase the worst was to happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Web30

VIP Member
All returns must be unopened from thier original packaging??

How do you know if you want to keep something without opening the package?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

LoRoCo

VIP Member
ok let me see if I understand, Lazy is grossed out by him wearing socks in bed, but not that he goes with 16 yr olds. Not grossed out that he wears that beanie every second of his life. Not grossed out that he doesn't bathe. Not grossed out that he wears the beanie and TShirt while getting F@&$ed. Not grossed out that his hair is greasy. Not grossed out that he has long dirty fingernails. Not grossed out that his mommy wipes his ass. I don't get it

• Haha

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
I dont care it was 3 months ago I think its brilliant... victims are starting to get believed finally .... chris is getting exposed finally and sarah knew about it ...yes was 3 months ago but shes now doing the right thing but still the ifam will be up there arses 🤦‍♀️ at least it's a step in the right direction slowly but surely going down thankyou nikki

• Heart

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I can't even hate watch anymore. Sarah's whiney voice when talking to Jason makes me feel sick. When she sings everything to him uggghhhhhhh.
I even don't like the kids anymore they are annoying as fuck . Sooner this ship sinks the better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Here you go Sarah, a few spelling mistakes made in your rushed job of money making. You really are a Grade A Twat 👍
Screenshot_20191018_123337.jpg
Screenshot_20191018_123535.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Ghost82

Chatty Member
“It was years ago Nikki! Who cares?” The real Sarah ingham!

These messages show Sarah for the disgusting person she is! “Off you go Chris! You go and shag anything with a pulse and allegedly message the teens! I don’t care!” #GirlPower! 🙄

Sarah I’m not sure what went wrong but the fact you have let your fans bully people into silence for telling the truth is disgusting. You might not care about online grooming but many people do. How can you let him threaten to sue people who are telling the truth?! You seem to care more about selling shit blankets and ifam sending you orange twirls than you do your husband allegedly cheating and grooming online! Hang your head in shame! Why is he still in your house? Why is he holding the credit card and giving you money when you said you started this channel for yourself? How as a mother can you call girls Liars when you knew all along? I’m embarrassed for you but you keep packing your blankets in the tiny office. I’m guessing Chris helped you set up that little venture to keep you busy while mummy stands guard over you! Shake of Norma and Norman and get rid!

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
So Sarah has basically admitted she knew about Hayley so I guess she knew about Jess, Bella and all the other girls that Greasy tried to get his grubby little hands on. Says a lot about her. Noticed she is being quiet about it on Instagram Stories. Oh dear, shit has hit the fan. Wonder what the vlog will be like tonight.

*prays for rant*

• Haha

Lady in Wales

Threatening to block people who are just expressing opinions on her imported crap is futile! People are capable of making rogue accounts to revisit your page and leave more negative comments if they wish. Let's face it Sarah, you, your cretin of a husband and your witch of a mother in law have spent 15 months making extra accounts to troll innocent girls and make them feel like crap. You seem to like the saying, 'if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all.' How about this saying instead? 'What goes around comes around!' Time to suck it up you nasty cow!

• Heart
  • Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So, here are my thoughts:

- If you are going to launch at 12pm, you need to launch at 12pm. Not at 5 past. Not at 10 past. At 12pm on the dot.

- She added a swipe up link with the incorrect domain. This is YOUR business, Sarah. Put some effort into it. It's embarrassing to make little mistakes like that.

- Website is only a week old. It's extremely basic, no thought put into it whatsoever. There is no privacy policy, no delivery/returns policy, no FAQ section. Nothing. Just "shop".

- The products we all know are cheap shit from AliExpress/Wish. Just one of these adult blankets would set you back £7.99 on there. The companies selling them on AliExpress are easy to contact to make a custom order (so a custom design). Buying in bulk will really pull down the prices. So they will be making a hefty profit should anyone choose to buy their shit.

Overall, what a joke. What a rush job. Money money money. Embarrassing.

• Haha

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Just to clarify the meet-up was around the 19th of July.....

Serving us text messages from 3 months ago.
Hella confused nikki. Hella confused.
I think the fall out is real, and sis is just pulling out select receipts - this one has Lazy acknowledging that they spent a wedge on legal letters, and not refuting that Creeps banged Hayley. Also shows what a controlling, foul mouthed person L is. There’s no way L will be happy that her perfect, super mum image is being dashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I'm a proper cunt. I have agoraphobia and no reason to live, so I shall be referring Baby & Me by Sarah to her local trading standards for examination because I will not stand by & watch a youtube twat launch a business that could potentially hurt a child

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Sarah must look at Chris and feel really pissed off

A year and a half ago she was living her Primark Princess dream with holiday after holiday and soaking up the local culture and cuisine in TGIs and other chain restaurants

Now they're late night shopping in Morrisons so there's less chance of Creepy getting a smack, hiding away at Forrest Holidays whilst Granny Jane shows potential buyers round their house. And driving from camp to camp to holiday in a sweaty tin can because their beloved USA won't let sex offenders in 👮‍♂️

Sold out of grey Minky dot blankets, though :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart