The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm almost convinced that this Nikki stuff is them planting a mole into camp. Got to be

Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family #61 Postman Pat and Jess unite (I know it is Hayley but Jess is postman Pat's cat so....I'll get my coat)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As requested

The Ingham Family #61: I know what you did Chris, you little witch.

Credit to the drama channel that said it.

(However, I think postman pat might deserve a mention in the new thread title)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Real Inghams really think they are in charge of everything don't they? They are absolutely thriving on all the drama and acting as a gateway to the girls.

I wouldn't trust them any further than I could throw them and I throw like a 4 year old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As requested

The Ingham Family #61: I know what you did Chris, you little witch.

Credit to the drama channel that said it.

(However, I think postman pat might deserve a mention in the new thread title)
I know what you did Chris, you little witch... the postman told me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Whether it’s real or not I’m living for this drama. The inghams know how to liven up my Tuesday night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Haley confirming that chris leaves his beanie on during sex has just topped my night off😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.