The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo....who do we think would win in a fight, Nikki or Sarah? Both look like hair pullers to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please someone ask if he has a big willy and if he stinks as much as he looks like he does 😂
She answered that one in her first, that he didn't stink, but that he texted her before their meeting that he was just getting in the bath.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
According to the live, Nikki is saying that she has been lied to as well. It seems Sarah told her all the accusations were lies, and somehow Nikki realised herself the girls were being truthful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sooo... Is Nikki claiming her and Chavette have fell out because Nikki was led to believe the no situation was all a lie, then she found out the truth and left the troll gang? Is this the crap we are meant to be believing here

Reactions: 7
Wow would she stoop as low as to fake a claim about post natal depression blurring her view of the situation?

Wish someone would call their bluff and say fine take me to court. this hoohaa would soon be out in the open. Of course we know the addams family wouldn't dare follow through any threats knowing that the truth would legally have to come out.

Go on Nikki... allow them to
adams family hahaha

Iz said she was the Nuby girl that Chris outed. Someone got the sack over that.

And Iz is the one Chris got the details off nuby which resulted in someone being sacked. Wowzer

Sorry typed at the same time, my bad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wendy was also used by Sarah too!! (Sorry for the running commentary, thought it may be helpful for those who will miss the live)

Reactions: 7
Sarah addressed the dance question we have all been talking about on here. Apparently the haven't stopped going, they have just taken a break this term. Surely if they aren't going to dance though they HAVE stopped going for now. :unsure:

Her eyes were all over the place whilst she was saying it.

Probably couldn't afford it.
Maybe they will take dance lessons in her office. That’s where they do those musically videos or whatever they are called

Nikki should take her story to the daily mail, get some dollar to look after her kids. If what she is saying is true then I believe she should take it to the papers and get something out of it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.