The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh suddenly a friend has sent Lazy a quote, that she just had to share on insta. Don’t let anyone take away your self worth. You did that all by yourself and that creepy twit of a husband! No one else!

Literally no words! 🤦🏻‍♀️

"I have standards" 😂 😂 😂 You are litrally married to Sir Noncealot! The greasiest, creepiest scumbag in all of Bradford.

Sarah is providing us with some comedy gold of late,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thank you!!

I just read it all and I bet Sarah is secretly shaking in her shoes because Nikki must know a wealth of information about them that she could spill! It will be interesting to watch what unfolds from hereon in!
Yes please tell all Nikki!

Reactions: 13
Is Sarah seriously preaching about not letting anyone take away your self worth, after sticking with a bloke who's preyed on young girls, and shagged behind her back.
Seriously 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh suddenly a friend has sent Lazy a quote, that she just had to share on insta. Don’t let anyone take away your self worth. You did that all by yourself and that creepy twit of a husband! No one else!

Standards 😂

that’s a juicey quote

I’m not buying this Nikki stuff just yet to be honest. Wouldn’t put it past them that it’s all a sneaky plot between them all

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Woah, the irony

Yes please tell all Nikki!
Lazy's probably already made Nikki sign an NDA on the back of a B&M receipt 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was last nights Spanish segment proof that Sarah is capable of home schooling???
The whole taking over izzy’s outfit of the day was cringe.

look jace don’t like being on his tummy, plonks him on his back.

and Chris had a preview viewing of his video. I.AM. DEAD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Just came to post the same thing. Is she having a laugh?! This is the most hypocritical thing she has ever posted. Such a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They do my daughter had one :) All she has to do is ask the dentist if they think Isla needs one. I did that with my daughter and she got referred and then after looking at her teeth decided if did infact need one. But this is lazy and would probably be too much bother for her to even ask about it.
My daughter currently has huge block braces in her mouth to fix her overbite to be followed by train tracks both on the NHS, I do wonder if Isabelle has been referred yet I would expect her to be getting braces to straighten up her teeth they look quite overcrowded

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.