The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s Instagram story... a “right saddo” is contacting people who order their merch. 😂😂😂 which one of you is it? 😂
Well if Creepy had been honest, confessed to what he had done and apologised instead of just denying he is a paedophile and skirting around the situation then maybe these 'saddos' wouldn't be contacting people who order the merch.

She's sending herself messages now calling these people 'wankers' :ROFLMAO:

Lets look at the Cambridge Dictionary definition:
Saddo
someone, especially a man, who is not fashionable or interesting or has no friends:
So Sarah then...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's on YouTube. The big moment we've all been waiting for. The thing that's taken Creepy Chris Ingham over a year to complete. I can't wait to watch!

Wait, wait... Hold up... You've taken THAT long to create a 5 minute video. Are you kidding?! What have you been doing?! Spending too much time in the Ibis, by the looks of it.

So the whole thing was just him repeating the same couple of tricks at different locations.

Sarah, mate, give your head a wobble. Your husband has been out till all hours for months and months. And THIS was the outcome. A handful of tit tricks at a few different locations. Overall this footage was a couple of trips out. Not months and months worth. Have a think, love. Where the hell has he been the rest of the time?

It doesn't add up, and you know it Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If that pasty, flabby twit was roller skating & woohooing outside my house, I'd go push the bleep over. It's pretty embarrassing that he is almost 40 and thinks that his "extreme blading" makes him attractive to teen girls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Didn’t think anything could get worse than there vlogs. But chris months in the making skate video has BY FAR topped it. He’s got 278 views in 30 minutes and 9 dislikes

The editing is pretty much lots of clips put together.... no harder work than the stuff he edits daily

Where’s all the Amsterdam and Barcelona scenes?

‘New street edit promo’ so the trailer for this basically was uploaded 5 months ago 😂 a minute a month.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't watched the epic skating video but how long has it been in the making? IT'S 5.13 MINUTES LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ve just watched it 🤣 Good god. Sarah needs to be asking some serious questions about what he has really been doing for the last months.
And if that is showcasing his “talent” why the actual f*** has he left himself falling arse over tit twice?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw zero skate clips filmed in amsterdam, mainly looked like bradford and sheff.

Some old clips we have seen in vlogs, "filmed solo" but hes been with the boys for most of these filming trips

No amazing final trick that he was banging on about the other week

4/10 must try better

Reuseing clips from 2016 hey... All thier on his skate channel.

😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He probably filmed that whole skate video this past week. Sarah you need you check his back statements for those payments to the Ibis

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Ok, I have to ask. I'm Australian..is a chav a bogan??
Kind of similar, I used to live in Australia and although Chav’s are slightly different and are associated with a particular ‘style’, amongst other things, the term ‘Bogan’ is closest.

Reactions: 3
Well, I’ve just watched the long-awaited skating masterpiece. 😂😂
I’ve never seen such over-hyped tripe in all my life. What an absolute tool to show clips of a real skater before he launches into his pathetic performance.

I’d say that 95% of that video was old footage, now we know why he always wears that same manky old grey jumper and black trackie bottoms. It’s all about the continuity, so that he can blag Lazy as to when it was filmed.

As for the laughable content, I saw the same old tricks on the same old rails that he’s been churning out for years. The only exciting bit was when he skated out into the road, but no even the sodding bus missed him.

He really is a talentless one-trick wanker. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
For some reason I can’t screen shot it but if you go on real inghams Instagram they are saying that he cheated on Sarah 9 days before their wedding 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So basically this skating documentary (I’m bigging it up for you Chris)

Is proof Chris has been shagging around all da toys local towns and he’s been using this as an excuse.
Excellent Stuff,
Well played Chris. Absolute twit.

For some reason I can’t screen shot it but if you go on real inghams Instagram they are saying that he cheated on Sarah 9 days before their wedding 😱
are you sure they don’t mean “with 9 bridesmaids before the wedding”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for posting I couldn’t do that for some reason 😂 I wouldn’t want to be in there house atm apparently they are 3 girls 😱
if Sarah is upset right now it’s probably because she’s realised they’ve run out of chocolate weetabic.
not because her husband is tapping anyone he can get his hands on on the regular 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.