The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just watching some videos on YT about the changes taking place in January. No wonder they are pushing all this merch and she got an office and they are selling their house because it's going to be the end of them. They have no sponsors, no additional income, they are done. Watch some of the videos and it is explained very well.
Yes I have seen the same. They will have to seriously change what they are doing or go under. No way will they be able to have a channel on YT Kids.

Reactions: 6
“The ingham family is quaking....

I know what you did Chris you little witch

😂😂

I don’t like to link drama channels but this deserves a shout out.
From about 6.52
I know we're too early for a new vlog title, but:

#61 I know what you did Chris, you little witch

Golden 😂 bleeping golden 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You know there are rumours on twitter Sarah has been with Chris’s dad as well 😮

Dave has found himself a nice girlfriend with a normal family, who seem to have waaaaay more class and I think he has distanced himself from the Ingham mess.
If that's true it's disgusting, well good luck to Dave, probably for the best lol!

yes it's deffo chris's dad, very strange , I certainly wouldn't snuggle into my father-in-law like that
I thought as much! Seems very strange 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ. These new pop sockets - sorry, phone sockets, are worse than the last batch.

The Ingham text has bled (hence the redness around it). Such poor quality.

What the hell is with the pictures too? Putting them on a cheap leaf plate surrounded by fake flowers does not work.

Ps. "Juicey?" You mean Juicy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Jesus Christ. These new pop sockets - sorry, phone sockets, are worse than the last batch.

What the hell is with the pictures too? Putting them on a cheap leaf plate surrounded by fake flowers does not work.

Cheap and tacky - that's the Ingham vibe

agree!!!
Sarah is her own worst enemy.... I’m positive he’s in the background pushing her on to wind up this forum.

Let them say you’re overweight babe they’re jealous, eat a burger on the vlog babe you’re gorgeous “
“They’re just jealous babe take no notice”
“Wind them up about Jason’s food babe”

in my opinion chris has always played away and she’s been fine with it once he didn’t get caught. But I could be wrong.
She has never come across as a woman shocked to find out chris was playing away from home.

weird relationship... weird.
I don't think he would be calling her 'babe' behind the scenes. I doubt they can bare to be in the same room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Does England have consumer protection? Could be a few complaints made!

What about the Pom Pom blankets lazy photographed, gees lazy don’t give up your day job love 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

Blurry pineapple too as if that’s their ‘brand’

The I in JUICY is upside down too. Bossing this boss girl stuff Sarah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know we're too early for a new vlog title, but:

#61 I know what you did Chris, you little witch

Golden 😂 bleeping golden 👌
Yes!!!

You have to remember to repost this when the alert comes up for a new title... Please!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do the scrabble pieces on the PHONE socket say JUICEY? Oh Em Gee you're a very lot stupid

Quick Quick Sarah get Chris to take it down.

What makes it even better is that's its wrong in more than one photo 🤣👏 Inghams you never fail to deliver

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes I have seen the same. They will have to seriously change what they are doing or go under. No way will they be able to have a channel on YT Kids.
Once it goes to YT kids it's not monetized anymore. I think. I think ads are gone too

Reactions: 6

At first glance I thought that a humorous tattler had mocked that photo up with the incorrect spelling JUICEY as a joke 🙈 my goodness if you know your spelling is that terrible surely you’d take the time to check it before posting? Here’s a prime example of why peddling your own shite is sometimes a bad thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First thing I thought when I saw "Chantella" was "Shan't tell her". My brain worries me sometimes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
All mine from age 10 had an Osper card, can load pocket money on it and they can use when needed. Shows them how to be money savvy from a young age
They just make money for the company, our kids had their own children's current accounts with our bank from about 9 years old although they do start younger. At 11 they get their own debit card.

Reactions: 5
Stop trying to make Chantella happen Lazy, we know she doesn't exist.

It sounds like such a chav name too.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wow. The smudged printing is bad enough, but the misspelling is shameful.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.