The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blankets look so tacky. She really is desperate now. It will probably be an etsy site. She won't sell many and they will have a lot of stock left to shift because no one will buy any, it will all go in the spare room in the new house.

I wonder what her chavvy company name will be.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If they are blankets surely they must realise the safety hazards of the Pom poms? They also look like very generic patterns...

When ordering on eBay certain items you have to write in the “notes” which colour you want etc so I am fully assuming that they haven’t got stock backed up and are just ordering it and making it up as orders come in? I’m also very confused by the galaxy print? Surely they could’ve thought of some more recent prints to do? Like do some research ffs

Reactions: 4
The blankets look so tacky. She really is desperate now. It will probably be an etsy site. She won't sell many and they will have a lot of stock left to shift because no one will buy any, it will all go in the spare room in the new house.

I wonder what her chavvy company name will be.
Bits and bats for babies?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks so frumpy. What a shame. Pity the fool 😉

Wonder when they will start doing their own toilet seat transfers

Sarah I've a business idea for you... Make some bog roll with Chris' face plastered over it. People will lap it up, you will be billionaires before Christmas. Heck, I will even buy a pallet load of them

saraH dixons's exqlusive blankquets for babba lead weiners and breast fedders and Zoella
Blankquets 👏🤣🤣🤣 this is amazing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just from reading here, they have to email what colour they want after they have ordered???

How on Earth are they going to manage stock levels if they have 100 of each colour for example, and 150 white orders come in, it should say sold out under that option?? They’ve as always gone the cheapest way with the website. Suprised it’s not a wix site and you just bank transfer Sarah your cash with a note of what you want at this point
I hope someone mentions paypal ,then they won`t get away with ignoring any issues with their trashy merch..paypal do refunds ,unlike the dodgy inghams :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just attempted to watch the video turn it off after like 2 secs sarah stop with the whiny high pitched squeaky baby voice its annoying and creepy poor jace, remove the cot bumpers its a sids risk u wouldn't think he is baby number 4 who did parent the girls as babies clearly not them

Reactions: 11
She's literally ripping off another YouTuber who earlier this year started a baby business. Even the styles of the prints are alike. Sarah you are such a fraud you didn't think any of this up on your own. You are copying Kyra and Its so wrong:(

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.