The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't say she is, I think she just struggles with spelling. I have seen a lot of adults do this and you notice it even more when you see online comments or texts from them!
Yeah ,the only word Chris or sarah can spell correctly is CASH!!!

Reactions: 4
I just can't even believe what idiots they are. They feed their baby a marshmallow and processed crap and then wonder why people call social services :mad:

Reactions: 5
Why bother with all this ‘exclusively breast fed’ (not that he was) stuff just to move him onto absolute shite? Does she really think a few months of slightly better than formula milk will prevent him having health problems after what I assume will be years of pizza, cake, sugar and the occasional carrot baton?
Should have saved herself the trouble and filled his bottles with Morrison’s own brand cola from day one.
Because it’s an achievement for HER to brag about. Nothing to do with being the best for her baby. Clearly doesn’t care judging by the absolute crap they feed him!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Because it’s an achievement for HER to brag about. Nothing to do with being the best for her baby. Clearly doesn’t care judging by the absolute crap they feed him!
It'd be safer for Jace's digestive system if Sarah just buggered off to an arcade with a jar of pennies, instead of using the poor kid as a slot machine for random bits of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's done 6 months (allegedly) so she'll probably be moving onto the squirty cream next. A couple of mouthfuls is the equivalent to an 8oz bottle, right?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
As far as the vlog tells us and ig, they are still there.
Chris or Sarah said yesterday or Friday, they are travelling home 1st thing Monday, for the girls to go to school. I believe that they are An hour and a half away?
Which would me Sarah dragging her arse out of bed at something like 6am.... haha..... okay then

I think carrots, raisins, grapes, sliced hotdog are on the list too. I'm a preschool teacher and we aren't allowed to serve these foods as well

And right Prinny doesn't eat off the floor. She's probably their vacuum and mop all in one. That's how hey clean the floor. Then they let Jace sit on it...
Was going to say that. The reason Sarah let prinny ‘have a treat’ was because it saved her cleaning the floor. Pretty sure a dog shouldn’t be eating crumpets it’s just stodge. Scrambled egg isn’t too bad but yeah, I’m guessing it was to save them cleaning the floor

• Sick
Reactions: 12
'Daddy's silly' for giving Jace a couple of crumpets for breakfast, yet Mummy gives him a Tunnocks Snowball before bed

Shut. Up 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Au contraire... This is the Inghams, they don't follow any rules foo!
The Inghams are special and have no rules or anything even when people are trying to help and tell her what she should not be giving to a baby of 6 months but she should know this as she has already had 3 kids.

I just have to say I don’t think I’ve actually seen Jace wear the same outfit twice! Every bloody day it’s a new outfit, new hat, new coat etc.. utterly ridiculous [emoji849]

It is a bit ridiculous that he has to wear new clothes everyday, however she doesn't buy the clothes she waits until they are gifted and she cant be bothered washing them so maybe she just bins them and uses another outfit !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 this is actually so cringe-worthy. Does he know how ridiculous he looks. The comments are hilarious! I just had a look at his ‘following’ list and most are young girls, definitely under 16. He probably only got tik tok to watch kids 🤢
I was trying to understand what disturbs me about this video and on re watching it I realise it is the look of aggression on his face. His eyes and mouth are pure anger.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s not portraying baby led weaning well is she?! She may as well have fed him fizzy juice for the first 6 months.
I know plenty of people who did BLW properly. I didn’t mind my daughter playing with food to get use to textures and making a bit of a mess before bath time. But it was decent home cooked meals.

I’m far from perfect, most of us allow our kids to eat more junk than we want to admit but under 2 years?! Idiot. What a terrible example!

Reactions: 15
Just subbed to dad vs girls and gonna see an ordinary family vlog 😊
I suppose it's worth looking at something else for comparison, but I have to say I'm simply not a fan of family vlogging in general. I can't see any kind of healthy outcome for the mental development of the children being filmed or the social wellbeing of the children who watch edited versions of 'family life' which is, essentially, looking to make money. I really don't buy (no pun intended) this claim that parents are parading their kids and what should be their private life on a monetised Internet platform primarily to 'make memories'.

... I’m far from perfect, most of us allow our kids to eat more junk than we want to admit but under 2 years?! Idiot. What a terrible example!
I remember well the sinking feeling of bringing my youngest up on breast milk, water, fresh apple juice, then taking her to a soft play birthday party and all the kids were given cups of Vimto and Fanta! Noooooo! 😨😨😨

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My parents made memories by filming my sisters and I using a camcorder mainly on special occasions, holidays, Christmas, birthdays. Every Christmas we all get together and watch, laugh and cringe about them.

We were never filmed when we were ill, crying, in pain, under duress, having the millionth surprise holiday, starting our periods!

This was for our own use. I couldn’t imagine having some of our most personal or cringeworthy moments uploaded for millions of people to watch and make their own personal Judgments on, whether that be good or bad.

These family vloggers need to realize that children only get one childhood and that shouldn’t be performing for the camera in order to feed their parents greed and stroke their ego.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Ah, look at these beautiful and uplifting memories to cherish for ever, here’s our injured daughter crying on the floor, and here’s the other one sniffling in bed with a tummy bug...oh the memories.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just subbed to dad vs girls and gonna see an ordinary family vlog 😊
Are you from the channel?

Personally I think all family bloggers are scum bags pimping out their children for £££ will little thought the the affects this will have. They only get away with it as the law hasn’t caught up yet.

Reactions: 22
Ah, look at these beautiful and uplifting memories to cherish for ever, here’s our injured daughter crying on the floor, and here’s the other one sniffling in bed with a tummy bug...oh the memories.
Oh and look at this Gem we left you on the beach alone Jace while we had a family swim.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.