The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she's actually is giving tips on baby led weaning 🤔 Jace is under developed and under simulated that baby dose not need to be in a chair in a high chair every waking hour the poor baby need to be simulated hes at that age where hes taking in everything but its easier to have him sat in a chair . It's wrong how her children are forced to be happy over act at everything dose the oldest actually get head achs or is she being bullied for all the stuff u post on you tube what's next lazy writes a book on how to be a good mum

Reactions: 9
Ah, yes, I've Googled and read the Irish hotel and YouTube influencer story now. It was a spat between Paul Stenson of the Charleville Lodge Hotel/White Moose Cafe and Elle Darby. Lots of reading; lots relevant to the sense of entitlement vloggers have developed, the duress it puts businesses under and the reflex of those rebuked for freeloading to cry bully.

Here's an article about the hotel. It's worth a read. The hotelier's reply was perfect. If I ever get back to Ireland, I want to make sure I give him business!
. SM-G960U .
Thanks for that. We cross-posted 😄

Just when you thought Lazy couldn't sink any lower after gobbling up real raccoon fur pom-poms, she's gone and skinned a muppet 😥 Heartless cow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Vlog rundown, as not watched in a few days:

- They took Prinny then. Was Chris filming that bit for our benefit?

- Surprised there were only 5 cup of teas. I thought a brew with 8 sugars in would be made for Jace.

- Scrambled egg for 6 month old Jace for breakfast. Never mind the guidelines, hey Sarah. Doesn't matter that they say 9+ months at the very least. You know, who cares about allergies.

- "For anyone that says baby led weaning is the lazy way of weaning your baby..." Swear that's only us tattlers than have mentioned that YOUR way of "baby led weaning" (which is dreadful and incorrect) is the lazy way. True baby led weaners aren't lazy slobs like you, Sarah.

- "Dilemmering" 🤨 what the duck is one of those?

- Just threw up a little bit in my mouth again at their pitiful attempts to show love for one another.

- Soz, Sarah. I don't like the coat. Mainly because you're wearing it. If it had someone with a moral compass and nice personality wearing it... Then I'd probably like it.

- Why oh why did they take pictures of backpacks that were flat and empty. I sell backpacks as part of my business - when taking photos, you always always stuff them with a pillow or something 🤦 you are so beyond tit at your job. Morons.

- Go to Forest Holidays, with so much nature around... Spend the entire time on phones, watching TV and filming tit content.

- Yes Sarah, we know you're sooooooper passionate about reading comments about yourself 😉 hi hun! 👋

Sarah spoke about bringing back question of the day. I couldn't resist:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
So they are going back very early on monday morning for school. Yeeeah right. Pretty sure you will say oh we slept in a little to long and deided to spend the day here cause it is such a beatifull place and the weather is ...(to wet to pack up in, or sunny and warm to go to school in)

Reactions: 19
That bear coat she wants my daughter who buy the way is 12 has that coat all the teenagers are wearing them 😂 also what is with the pink coat she has no taste why don’t she go to next or even Zara she has the money I always buy my coats out of Zara’s they last for so long

• Haha
Reactions: 8

- Surprised there were only 5 cup of teas. I thought a brew with 8 sugars in would be made for Jace.

- Scrambled egg for 6 month old Jace for breakfast. Never mind the guidelines, hey Sarah. Doesn't matter that they say 9+ months at the very least. You know, who cares about allergies.

- "For anyone that says baby led weaning is the lazy way of weaning your baby..." Swear that's only us tattlers than have mentioned that YOUR way of "baby led weaning" (which is dreadful and incorrect) is the lazy way. True baby led weaners aren't lazy slobs like you, Sarah.

- Just threw up a little bit in my mouth again at their pitiful attempts to show love for one another.

- Soz, Sarah. I don't like the coat. Mainly because you're wearing it. If it had someone with a moral compass and nice personality wearing it... Then I'd probably like it.

- Why oh why did they take pictures of backpacks that were flat and empty. I sell backpacks as part of my business - when taking photos, you always always stuff them with a pillow or something 🤦 you are so beyond tit at your job. Morons.

- Go to Forest Holidays, with so much nature around... Spend the entire time on phones, watching TV and filming tit content.

- Yes Sarah, we know you're sooooooper passionate about reading comments about yourself 😉 hi hun! 👋

Well they’re totally honest questions, but sadly they’ll be deleted.

Reactions: 12
That bear coat she wants my daughter who buy the way is 12 has that coat all the teenagers are wearing them 😂 also what is with the pink coat she has no taste why don’t she go to next or even Zara she has the money I always buy my coats out of Zara’s they last for so long
She’s really trying to make herself look younger and hip atm. With the high ponytail the other day too

• Haha
Isla and Esme also has the same type of coat

Reactions: 4

Lmao, that question! 🤣
Yes I thought that too about the TV. What is the point of being in the countryside if you're going to spend time gawping at a plasma TV screen??
Yes, the flat backpacks. They could have at least shoved the homework the kids aren't doing into them. Does Isabelle ever do any school work? My daughter's in the same year and had 3 subjects to do for Monday. Maybe Issy is different - maybe she's opting for GCSEs in sucking your cheeks in and throwing peace signs.

Christ alive! She looks like a badly stuffed Richmonds sausage :LOL:
It's the colour of Germolene 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmao, that question! 🤣
Yes I thought that too about the TV. What is the point of being in the countryside if you're going to spend time gawping at a plasma TV screen??
Yes, the flat backpacks. They could have at least shoved the homework the kids aren't doing into them. Does Isabelle ever do any school work? My daughter's in the same year and had 3 subjects to do for Monday. Maybe Issy is different - maybe she's opting for GCSEs in sucking your cheeks in and throwing peace signs.

It's the colour of Germolene 😂
What about sticking your tongue out, I noticed all three of them d oing that tonight!
😛 😜 😝

• Haha
She’s really trying to make herself look younger and hip atm. With the high ponytail the other day too
She looks a proper state. If one of my friends rocked that hairdo I'd have to ask what the duck is going on. Sarah, love, your husband likes 15 yr olds. You wearing the hairstyle of a 15 yr old isn't quite the same. Your levels of desperation to keep him interested are quite frankly, pathetic. Get some self respect for fucks sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't a small hotel in Ireland say just that bit about not being able to pay bills with hashtags when some "influencer" wanted a free stay in exchange for "publicity"?
There's an ice cream place in LA that has a sign up saying that if you ask for a freebie saying you are an influencer, they will charge you double. It's a really popular ice cream place that actually quite a few celebrities go to, and the owner just gets really annoyed with people trying to tell him how important they are as "influencers".
I can't wait for the YouTube and Instagram money train to derail. Especially for awful people like the Inghams.

. SM-G960U .
Well Said

Reactions: 3
Getting pedantic here but it bothers me.
Does anyone other than Sarah pronounce says as say-se?
Is it not just sez? Am I the weird one?
Say-se just grates on me. Almost as bad as CuP OF Tea!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Getting pedantic here but it bothers me.
Does anyone other than Sarah pronounce says as say-se?
Is it not just sez? Am I the weird one?
Say-se just grates on me. Almost as bad as CuP OF Tea!!!
I pronounce it as sez too, cant stant the other way, so annoying, always been cuppa tea too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.