The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah we have seen that Jace is able to sit on the floor completely still with a toy in his hand several times.
What about laying him on his stommack on the floor so he can learn to move a little around.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't watch the vlog 😘 but everyone on Tattle, listen - Lazy wants us all to know she's still in her pyjamas and she doesn't care how lazy we say she is. Have we all got that? 📝 So it doesn't matter how lazy we say she is, she's going to sweat it out in her crusty knickers for as long as she wants. We are wasting our time. EVERYONE GOT THAT? Jaaaaaa, okay Lazy ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why on earth would you want to give a 6 month old baby the idea that you eat refined sugar after a meal? She even described it as a treat. He’s a baby! Looking at a pretty pattern would be a treat! So would crumpling a piece of paper!

Reactions: 20
This time last year we went to forest holidays and I actually had a conversation with the company beforehand about this lot! And they assured me they had no ties with them so they have actually paid for it I am assuming? I haven’t watched in a few days as currently on holiday in Corfu (somewhere they haven’t been I think?) but just caught a quick minute to catch up..cos you know that’s normal life minghams! Not every minute is spent filming or acting up to the camera. Making memories that don’t need to be shown to anyone, and I can gladly say I haven’t missed that screechy fake as hell voice she puts on, his greasy mop head or the girls pretending to be super duper excited about something they knew about beforehand?! So glad my family holidays are normal!

Reactions: 21
Didn't watch the vlog 😘 but everyone on Tattle, listen - Lazy wants us all to know she's still in her pyjamas and she doesn't care how lazy we say she is. Have we all got that? 📝 So it doesn't matter how lazy we say she is, she's going to sweat it out in her crusty knickers for as long as she wants. We are wasting our time. EVERYONE GOT THAT? Jaaaaaa, okay Lazy ❤
how much fun isn't that for the girls, their mother just hanging out in her pj to show some people she can be as lazy as she wants to. That's the spirit of a good weekend getaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a relaxing weekend, they've got the girls out modelling the new bags in the forest with the usual stupid poses.
They've gone to get promo shots for those crappy bags, the girls aren't resting. That's working on location.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
how much fun isn't that for the girls, their mother just hanging out in her pj to show some people she can be as lazy as she wants to. That's the spirit of a good weekend getaway.
Bet she'd have been up and out if there was a Matalan in the forest, though

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah making a massive deal of those FUR pom-poms on the hats. Clearly has read here and does not give one shiny tit about the REAL FUR, disgusting human. Thick as ever though - reversible pom-poms?! 🤣
Then she goes on with “Comment below on where we are going today” and even a little text box prompt “COMMENT” - desperate engagement times I guess.
Followed by a really boring tour of a garden centre and a soft play. It’s lucky Jace is cute as that is some dull content you have there Lazy. It’s really sad she can’t just put the camera away and enjoy the time with him.
Chris randomly edited himself in (great job to convince us you are not at work 😗), and was apparently out skating all day yesterday 😂 c’mon man, when you dropping that 🔥🔥🔥skating boi video🔥🔥🔥content must be bare by now, innit 👌🏼
More boring garden centre footage, skipped most of it (invisible friend Leanne gets mentioned).
Home and lots of fake laughing, Jace left in his chair so they can film. I then just skipped the rest! It comes to something when a vlog is too boring to even hate watch to be honest.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Such a relaxing weekend, they've got the girls out modelling the new bags in the forest with the usual stupid poses.
They've gone to get promo shots for those crappy bags, the girls aren't resting. That's working on location.
yes but that way they can write of their expenses right??

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I remember last year and this year that WHSmith sold back to school backpacks for £3.99 (I think?) which are a similar design to those ones. Sadly probably the same quality - what a terrible mark up for the customers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Only just watched the vlog and I haven't been on here for a few days so forgive me if it has been covered but did anyone pick up on what Sarah said at the beginning? About how she is always happier when she is away from home? I have never been able to put my finger on something before but that is it. I don't think either of them even like their house, it was a rush buy to fit in with the vlogging scene or whatever. It is so obvious now though, they don't seem to live in their house, they pass time in it.

Reactions: 19
All I could think about when she was trying the coat on was its Autumn, it's the UK and all it does is rain. That coat would just be stinking of damp. Also all the holidays and weekend breaks are just a bit unrealistic, after bills etc and sending money to santa there isn't many pennies in the pot in my household, especially not to be swanning off every other week. Plus we have pets that are our responsibility. Speaking of pets I am glad to see prinny is included this time.

Reactions: 11
All I could think about when she was trying the coat on was its Autumn, it's the UK and all it does is rain. That coat would just be stinking of damp. Also all the holidays and weekend breaks are just a bit unrealistic, after bills etc and sending money to santa there isn't many pennies in the pot in my household, especially not to be swanning off every other week. Plus we have pets that are our responsibility. Speaking of pets I am glad to see prinny is included this time.
She is used to the smell of damp, she is married to a wet flannel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What's with the comments about house viewings? Are they selling up?
Yes but as far as I'm aware they haven't announced it themselves. The advert is available online though, again

How have they managed to make their driveway look so much bigger on the advert
It's so deceiving! A wide angle lense has been used for sure, that's not even meant to be part of any sort of joke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.