The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wonder if anyone does buy this and if they do is it by the hundreds? It baffles me every time they advertise it. I think it’s really sad to think you’re that great to big up your family name with so much controversy. Definitely something wrong with them mentally to assume that people would want anything from them. They’re just scammers and they certainly do not love their ifam!! Wake up ifam you’re just being used to line their pockets. Bunch of chavs making the most of it without any shame
Dont know when the ifam will wake up to the fact that if their money stopped tomorrow so would all the love for the ifam surely most of them must see through them that all they are out for is ££££££££ and thats why the poor kids have to work so hard for them and they get nothing out of it

Your post needed a word added :ROFLMAO: . I think they are trying to make it trend for some reason. Probably trying to get in the news again.

Another 'secret holiday' from Chris (that everyone knew all about). They have gone to FOREST HOLIDAYS.
another freebie I guess as they pay for nothing and what good is the caravan if they dont use it?

Reactions: 5
The tit that poor baby eats. Seriously, a Snowball. Is there any need?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Why is Isla not helping Isabelle and Esme to unpack?

Why is Sarah telling a baby to be good?

So they arrived at the cabin at 9 and still hadn't had dinner so they couldn't have got to bed until after 11.

The tit that poor baby eats. Seriously, a Snowball. Is there any need?
Boo boo it has coconut in it so it's a very lot healthy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Sarah on her way to buy coats for her and Jace ‘maybe I won’t bother with jace’
Mother of the year as always

Trying on coat (Sarah not Jace. Jace doesn’t deserve a coat, remember?)
‘I look like an actual marshmallow’
No you don’t Sarah. I mean, people love marshmallows.

Backpacks look so cheap and flimsy.

Their usual cabin wasn’t available so in Sarah’s words ‘we get to experience something new. It’s exactly the same as the old one’
What? 🤷‍♀️

Reminiscing about all the nice times they’ve spent at Forrest holidays. All those christmases. Lovely, warm memories. No mention of the time Chris scandal broke and they hid out there. Funny that.

Sarah ‘you know when you burn your tongue on hot drinks and it’s the worst feeling in the world?’
Is it? Hmm, I would have thought having your husband cheat on you with barely legal girls and then have it posted on the internet so everyone knows would have hurt more.
Good to know 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sarah on her way to buy coats for her and Jace ‘maybe I won’t bother with jace’
Mother of the year as always

Trying on coat (Sarah not Jace. Jace doesn’t deserve a coat, remember?)
‘I look like an actual marshmallow’
No you don’t Sarah. I mean, people love marshmallows.

Backpacks look so cheap and flimsy.

Their usual cabin wasn’t available so in Sarah’s words ‘we get to experience something new. It’s exactly the same as the old one’
What? 🤷‍♀️

Reminiscing about all the nice times they’ve spent at Forrest holidays. All those christmases. Lovely, warm memories. No mention of the time Chris scandal broke and they hid out there. Funny that.

Sarah ‘you know when you burn your tongue on hot drinks and it’s the worst feeling in the world?’
Is it? Hmm, I would have thought having your husband cheat on you with barely legal girls and then have it posted on the internet so everyone knows would have hurt more.
Good to know 👍🏻
she probably cannot be bothered buying mini a jacket, because it will be money stupid spent when they got all those free from Ifams who is only waiting to buy them some giftjackets.

I cant say if 10pm is too late my 12 year old twins go to bed at 10pm and there up before me at 5am - we tried the going to bed earlia but then there up at 4am which is no good so 10pm suits us fine and they do well at school but now and again they may take themselves to bed early at 9pm if they had a very busy day and that's great but on a sat night we simetime stay up till 1am if were not busy over the weekend evan tho I'm starting to struggle doing that now I'm pregnant again

Reactions: 4
SARAH Pizza and a fecking snowball are NOT suitable foods for a baby 😡
Seriously who feeds a 6 month old Pizza 🍕
She has totally got the wrong idea of baby led weaning !!!
Baby led weaning does not = feeding your baby whatever crap you are eating !!
It’s cooking healthy food and they feed themselves it !! Ffs !!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Didn’t the inghams go there when the ‘scandal’ first come out? Because I’m sure people messaged forest holidays last time and they basically said they didn’t give a tit
Maybe it’s an anniversary trip. They are two months late. Typical mingham style. Happy one year two months minghams. Not taking responsibility doesn’t look good on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding their 'usual cabin - cabin 46' being occupied, we've had a few Forest Holidays but never had the option of which number cabin to book. More lies

Oh and the 'experience something different'. The cabins are all exactly the same. Only the more expensive ones have the added extra of a log burner, slippers and robe 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope they sorted out that mess of a kitchen before showing the house. They are both home all day. Why is that kitchen always a mess? The girls are old enough to have chores, especially to clean up after themselves. Omg the diet of the baby. Horrendous. Why doesn't he ever wear a bib? She bought a ton of them. Never wears them. Stealing designs again... My daughter has the exact same galaxy print backpack made by Jansport. Can't come up with anything original. Uggh they look so cheap. Who wants to wear anything with their name on it?

Reactions: 14
Have they even taken Prinny with them?

I’m sure Granny Jane has cleaned the house, or she’s slipped Katrina or Nana a packet of fags to do it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Have they even taken Prinny with them?

I’m sure Granny Jane has cleaned the house, or she’s slipped Katrina or Nana a packet of fags to do it.
if Katrina is there whilst the viewings are taken place I’d be checking my bag and pockets on the way out....
Just sayin’ just sayin’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah had 'super boobies which express like 10 ozs' the night she went out with her sister 👍

If my hubby shouted 'Yo! Babe' I'd consider divorce
Consider it, I would be done. But I would have been done after he slept with a young girl and messaged others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant say if 10pm is too late my 12 year old twins go to bed at 10pm and there up before me at 5am - we tried the going to bed earlia but then there up at 4am which is no good so 10pm suits us fine and they do well at school but now and again they may take themselves to bed early at 9pm if they had a very busy day and that's great but on a sat night we simetime stay up till 1am if were not busy over the weekend evan tho I'm starting to struggle doing that now I'm pregnant again
My only thing would be, they have previously commented that they have to wake the girls up because they haven’t woken.. which to be fair I think bedtimes are a very individual thing - as long as the kids are getting enough sleep!
There are also studies that say about the quality of sleep depending on when you sleep (again I’m not sure how true it is)

Reactions: 1
if Katrina is there whilst the viewings are taken place I’d be checking my bag and pockets on the way out....
Just sayin’ just sayin’
Won't the opportunity to view the property mean that technically Katrina could book an appointment and actually be allowed into the house?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said the hats were reversable, I think dear, you meant the pom poms were detachable
And she was having a smooch around the garden centre. It's mooch, not smooch you idiot. A smooch is what your hubby does, alledgedly
😩 Thick as mince. I really hope for the girls’ sake they don’t ever go down the route of home schooling.

Reactions: 3
SARAH Pizza and a fecking snowball are NOT suitable foods for a baby 😡
Seriously who feeds a 6 month old Pizza 🍕
She has totally got the wrong idea of baby led weaning !!!
Baby led weaning does not = feeding your baby whatever crap you are eating !!
It’s cooking healthy food and they feed themselves it !! Ffs !!
They've completely bypassed weaning of any sort. They haven't gradually introduced new flavours, or textures. Just gone straight from milk to garlic bread and pizza. A choice to 'blw' all made out of pure laziness and convenience to fit around themselves as usual

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.